10 Montana State Games Televised

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
GOKATS
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana State

10 Montana State Games Televised

Post by GOKATS »

MaxMedia Montana will carry 5 home games and 2 away games statewide. KPAX (Missoula) will carry the Cat/griz game in Bozeman statewide. Altitude (Denver) will carry the MSU @ Weber State game on 9/22 and the Idaho St. @ MSU game on 9/29. Altitude is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish, multi-state regional on cable.
VictorG
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: 10 Montana State Games Televised

Post by VictorG »

Any coverage for the A&M game?

I like Altitudes broadcasts. Now with their expanded coverage of Big Sky Basketball, we're going to be able to see lots of the "Sky" this year.

I wonder if this expanded Big Sky coverage is an extension of, or at least partially due to having Northern Colorado in the Sky?
Politicians are like Diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason
- Mark Twain
GOKATS
Level2
Level2

Post by GOKATS »

VictorG wrote:Any coverage for the A&M game?

I like Altitudes broadcasts. Now with their expanded coverage of Big Sky Basketball, we're going to be able to see lots of the "Sky" this year.

I wonder if this expanded Big Sky coverage is an extension of, or at least partially due to having Northern Colorado in the Sky?
According to A&M fans the game won't be televised.
grizbeer
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by grizbeer »

I think MSU has had a better TV package than the Griz for 2 or 3 years, love or hate peter Fields you have to give him credit for this. It really is outstanding in a State our size to have so many games on TV.
GOKATS
Level2
Level2

Post by GOKATS »

grizbeer wrote:I think MSU has had a better TV package than the Griz for 2 or 3 years, love or hate peter Fields you have to give him credit for this. It really is outstanding in a State our size to have so many games on TV.
Thanks, but I'm not sure how much credit goes to Fields. I give more credit to Max Media and Altitude for carrying the 'Cats games. The only thing hurting the griz coverage is the exclusive (pi$$ poor coverage of griz games) with KPAX. JMO