Football Championship Subdivision discussions
TribeFanInNC
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: William & Mary Tribe

Re: FCS Sightings

Post by TribeFanInNC »

Beardown wrote:Wanna-be Coloradans. :thumbdown:
I thought that was the definition of "Californian".
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Saw these large dykes, yesterday. I walked by them quickly, and behind the ear of one of them is the Montana Grillie paw with , "Go Griz" underneath it.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Saw a guy wearing an NDSU shirt at the alumni tailgate I frequent on Saturday. :ohno:
blackfordpu
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Sam Houston State

Post by blackfordpu »

Ran into a fellow Bearkat at Fenway Park last Thursday.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Beardown wrote:
clenz wrote: UNI has a lot of alumni in Colorado - specifically the Denver/Boulder area.

TBH and I went on our honeymoon out there and between our 9 days in Estes and Denver we probably saw a couple dozen people in UNI shirts....

Doesn't sound like many, but for a school of 13k who is a clear third, WAY BEHIND Iowa and Iowa State in fan base, it's pretty cool to see that.

Most likely cities to see UNI shirts (other than the state of Iowa) would be Chicago, Madison, Omaha, Denver, and Kansas City
Wanna-be Coloradans. :thumbdown:
Dude...if I got offered a job in CO I'd be there in a fucking second.

I've only been once in my life - honeymoon to Estes, Golden, Denver, etc... (you know, all the touristy areas) and loved the shit out of every second of that state. My wife grew up going there 2 weeks every summer...loves it. I wouldn't be shocked if we don't end up there in 5-10 years.

UNI has a fuck ton of business/real estate/accounting graduates - they go where the most jobs in those fields are that aren't complete shit holes...Denver, Des Moines, Minneapolis, KC, Chicago, and STL fit that mold. We apparently had about 3000 fans attend a UNI alumni association type tailgate at the UNC game this past weekend in Greeley....
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

I was talking to my FSO this morning and turns out he went to JMU, was at the CCU/JMU game where our mascots got into an altercation on the sidelines and is on AGS.

FSO- Facilities Security Officer
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Went to the San Antonio Zoo over the holiday weekend....saw two fat cows, one wearing an NDSU hoodie and another wearing a McNeese State hoodie.

Today, driving down the freeway I passed a clunker with a SHSU sticker in the back window. I flipped him off.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Spoke with a guy wearing an NDSU lanyard at work.

We have already talked about the possible match up next weekend.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

Today I saw black falcon sucking the cock of a guy wearing a SDSU hat.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Saw a whole bunch of dejected cat fans leaving a stadium two weeks ago.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

About a week ago I saw a very disturbing sight. A shorter gentleman walking into Red's with a Citadel sweatshirt on.

He was about to get kicked out and tossed into the dumpster but he bought a round and the crowd subsided.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

About a month ago I saw a Griz sweatshirt on a guy while riding home on the Jordan River Parkway trail. :thumb:

I also saw some NDSU fans while at Cisco Live and talked with them briefly.
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Sat next to a EWU alum at the Mariners game on Fathers Day. Also say 2 Bobcat hats and one griz shirt at the game.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

BUMP

I made my way down to the local General Store, took damn near 3 days, looking for a certain hat. The proprietor said it would have to come via wagon train and with any luck be here sometime around Thanksgiving if it showed up at all. Anyone got a place where I can get a CCU hat sooner?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
biobengal
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Bengals... Black Bears

Post by biobengal »

Saw a family decked out in Griz gear at Fort Desoto (beach near St. Pete) on Saturday.

Saw a UCA hat at a Sonny's BBQ in Sun City.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

grizzaholic wrote:BUMP

I made my way down to the local General Store, took damn near 3 days, looking for a certain hat. The proprietor said it would have to come via wagon train and with any luck be here sometime around Thanksgiving if it showed up at all. Anyone got a place where I can get a CCU hat sooner?
Pm me the style you want.
Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Just found out my neighbor here in Toledo is a Montana grad and just moved here from Tampa for his graduate studies. He's got some fancy cable package and invited us over to watch the Griz game last weekend. And a few weeks ago I saw an EWU shirt here. Figured it was probably someone who got one when the Eagles played here last season.
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
biobengal
Level1
Level1

Post by biobengal »

Multiple FCS sightings at Disney over the weekend.... the best, a middle aged Weber State man getting his picture taken with Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom.. no kids present.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ibanez wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:BUMP

Thanks...but :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The official site is down... :ohno: guess I will have to go with VMI or perhaps a Chattanooga hat instead :coffee:

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

biobengal wrote:Multiple FCS sightings at Disney over the weekend.... the best, a middle aged Weber State man getting his picture taken with Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom.. no kids present.
It was probably his wife.

Justin Halpern
biobengal
Level1
Level1

Post by biobengal »

grizzaholic wrote:
biobengal wrote:Multiple FCS sightings at Disney over the weekend.... the best, a middle aged Weber State man getting his picture taken with Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom.. no kids present.
It was probably his wife.
Not a chance.

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

grizzaholic wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Thanks...but :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The official site is down... :ohno: guess I will have to go with VMI or perhaps a Chattanooga hat instead :coffee:
VMI?? Citdog will not be pleased.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

So I pull into the parking lot this morning and see a car with a CCU sticker on it. Now, i'm the only CCU alum at the office so I figure it's one of the new computer sci graduates we've hired. Anyway, about 30 minutes ago I'm in the break room, see one of the new guys and introduce myself. Turns out, he's the Coastal alum and played football (didn't didn't travel to UM or NDSU last December).

http://www.goccusports.com/sports/m-foo ... 98554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Saw a car with Utah plates and an MSU license plate bracket heading east out of Missoula the day after Griz/cat. Poor schmuck drove 7 hours just to see that mauling in person. :lol:
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Grizalltheway wrote:Saw a car with Utah plates and an MSU license plate bracket heading east out of Missoula the day after Griz/cat. Poor schmuck drove 7 hours just to see that mauling in person. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :suicide: