Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Re: FCS Sightings

Postby Grizalltheway » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:35 am

JohnStOnge wrote:
ASUG8 wrote:We were walking a trail in Utah over the weekend and this older lady (wearing a Delaware Football shirt), her husband, and probably 25-28 year old kid were walking toward us. I said "go Blue Hens" and we talked for a minute and told her we went to App and played them in the national championship game when they had Flacco. The kid goes "that was a really bad year for you guys to have to play us." I didn't have the heart to tell the poor guy the score. 8-)

It's been a few years but there's a "not paying attention" story I have about a guy who was the Louisiana State Climatologist in 2003 when Delaware won the national title. Here's the guy:

http://www.wafb.com/story/469794/jay-grymes

I can't remember what the occasion was but I saw him make some kind of speech. I walked up to him afterwards to congratulate him on his alma mater winning the national championship. He didn't even know!

You quoted a year old post just to tell us that?

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Postby Ibanez » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 am

While driving home yesterday, a car in front of me had a Delaware State Hornets license plate frame.
2016 COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!
It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. ~Declaration of Arbroath

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Postby CAA Flagship » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 am

This morning within 100 yards of each other while I roadraged past them:

Missouri Plates: NDSU-1
William and Mary window decal
CHANTS UP YOURS!!!

Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”