Big Sky Predictions - Week 10

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Big Sky Predictions - Week 10

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

NAU 35-45 EWUThe Eagles are out of the hunt, while the 'Jacks don't deserve to be in it

Montana 33-28 Portland St. — Will Sneed play? Will Sneed be mobile if he does play? Is PSU truly good at home?

Weber 17-28 SacOnce again, the Big Sky title will go through Sacramento… wait, we aren't talking about golf? :?

Cal Poly 21-38 IdahoThis is the first-ever meeting between these two teams as I-AA/FCS opponents

NoCo 17-48 Idaho St.Now that he's back in Pocatello, Matt Struck can change into his Superman costume again

Suutah 13-34 Montana St.It's the ROOT game-of-the-week for some reason!
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Re: Big Sky Predictions - Week 10

Post by JALMOND »

Currently I'm at 67-11 and still looking for perfection. Seems I've been missing one per week all year and also seems to be very home team oriented this year in the conference. Here is my attempt at perfection.

CP at UI---The Mustangs seem to have been snake-bit for the year, coming so close but can't win. They now head on the road to face the Vandals who have looked unbeatable at home all year. Will the Mustangs find ways to lose and the Vandals find ways to win in this setup?...UI 31, CP 17.

UM at PSU---The Grizzlies are waiting for either Sac State or Weber State to stumble and come out to the Vikings makeshift home for a win. The Vikings have looked good at home, but this is a strong test. Vikings need this if they have their eye on the playoffs...PSU 29, UM 28.

NAU at EWU---Losing a lead after leading throughout was nothing for the Lumberjacks and now they have go to the Eagles den. The Eagles may be a bit shellshocked after their loss last week and could there be a Grizzly hangover here? Does the home team get this one...NAU 42, EWU 38.

UNC at ISU---The Bears had two weeks to prepare for this game and go to the Bengals home where the Bengals have looked unbeatable as well. The Bengals, however, looked terrible playing a bottom feeder last week, but can you chalk that up to them playing on the road...ISU 42, UNC 14.

SUU at MSU---Its been a rough three weeks for the Bobcats who need a win to get back in good graces. They go home this week and play one of the bottom feeders but the Thunderbirds got a solid win at home last week so they should be feeling pretty good now...MSU 33, SUU 21.

WSU at SAC---Who thought this game would be big this week at the beginning of the season? The Wildcats have been solid as usual but the Hornets have taken the conference by surprise. Will Cinderella still be at the dance or will the clock strike midnight on their season...SAC 31, WSU 27.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Vikings can’t get 7 D-1 wins. I don’t think there’s any way they can get to the playoffs.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I'll stand pat with Venus' picks. They look good....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

EWU
UM
Sac State
Idaho
ISU
MSU
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Well, hate to break it to you but you ain't getting perfecting this week if you pick against the Griz.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
JALMOND
Level4
Level4

Post by JALMOND »

AZGrizFan wrote:Well, hate to break it to you but you ain't getting perfecting this week if you pick against the Griz.
Just make sure all your potential recruits from Portland are there on your sideline again. We don't want them to miss anything. :D
CrunchGriz
Level1
Level1

Post by CrunchGriz »

JALMOND wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Well, hate to break it to you but you ain't getting perfecting this week if you pick against the Griz.
Just make sure all your potential recruits from Portland are there on your sideline again. We don't want them to miss anything. :D
Yup, just like the last time they played in Hillsboro. ;)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

SUU AT MSU. Bobcats devour T birds

NAU AT EWU. Eagles dive bomb Jacks

NCU AT ISU. Bengals at home sodomize Bears

CP AT UI. Ponies trample Vandals

UM AT PSU. GRiz eat Vikings lunch

WSU AT SAC. Hornets sting Wildcats all the way to Ogden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Bobcats
Lumberjacks
Bengals
Vandelles
Vikings
Hornets
:thumb:
JALMOND
Level4
Level4

Post by JALMOND »

CrunchGriz wrote:
JALMOND wrote:
Barnum has beaten the Griz in Portland and in Missoula. This is the trifecta. Icing on the cake. :lol:
CrunchGriz
Level1
Level1

Post by CrunchGriz »

JALMOND wrote:
CrunchGriz wrote:
Barnum has beaten the Griz in Portland and in Missoula. This is the trifecta. Icing on the cake. :lol:
Mmmmmm...icing.

Davis Alexander is one tough kid, I must say. He took some absolute shots today, but kept getting up off the deck.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

CrunchGriz wrote:
JALMOND wrote:
Mmmmmm...icing.

Davis Alexander is one tough kid, I must say. He took some absolute shots today, but kept getting up off the deck.
Alexander's coaches really owe him several dinners—they hung him out to dry today. The Griz were blitzing on every play & PSU's coaches did very little to try and counter that. It was basically like they were telling him, "Just run around in the backfield a lot, hope someone gets open downfield, and try not to die."

They fact PSU was even in the game in the fourth quarter is a credit to Alexander's toughness.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JALMOND wrote:
This post aged well. :rofl: :rofl:
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Or against Weber
uofmman1122
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Japanese girls
A.K.A.: Randy Butternubs

Post by uofmman1122 »

Why do I continue to believe in Idaho State? :ohno: :lol:
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

uofmman1122 wrote:Why do I continue to believe in Idaho State? :ohno: :lol:
Northern Colorado: the best FCS team in Idaho. :lol:
JALMOND
Level4
Level4

Post by JALMOND »

JALMOND wrote:Currently I'm at 67-11 and still looking for perfection. Seems I've been missing one per week all year and also seems to be very home team oriented this year in the conference. Here is my attempt at perfection.

CP at UI---The Mustangs seem to have been snake-bit for the year, coming so close but can't win. They now head on the road to face the Vandals who have looked unbeatable at home all year. Will the Mustangs find ways to lose and the Vandals find ways to win in this setup?...UI 31, CP 17.

UM at PSU---The Grizzlies are waiting for either Sac State or Weber State to stumble and come out to the Vikings makeshift home for a win. The Vikings have looked good at home, but this is a strong test. Vikings need this if they have their eye on the playoffs...PSU 29, UM 28.

NAU at EWU---Losing a lead after leading throughout was nothing for the Lumberjacks and now they have go to the Eagles den. The Eagles may be a bit shellshocked after their loss last week and could there be a Grizzly hangover here? Does the home team get this one...NAU 42, EWU 38.

UNC at ISU---The Bears had two weeks to prepare for this game and go to the Bengals home where the Bengals have looked unbeatable as well. The Bengals, however, looked terrible playing a bottom feeder last week, but can you chalk that up to them playing on the road...ISU 42, UNC 14.

SUU at MSU---Its been a rough three weeks for the Bobcats who need a win to get back in good graces. They go home this week and play one of the bottom feeders but the Thunderbirds got a solid win at home last week so they should be feeling pretty good now...MSU 33, SUU 21.

WSU at SAC---Who thought this game would be big this week at the beginning of the season? The Wildcats have been solid as usual but the Hornets have taken the conference by surprise. Will Cinderella still be at the dance or will the clock strike midnight on their season...SAC 31, WSU 27.
Just like the Viks I got blown up this week. 2-4 and was lucky to get that. 69-15 for the year.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:NAU 35-45 EWUThe Eagles are out of the hunt, while the 'Jacks don't deserve to be in it

Montana 33-28 Portland St. — Will Sneed play? Will Sneed be mobile if he does play? Is PSU truly good at home?

Weber 17-28 SacOnce again, the Big Sky title will go through Sacramento… wait, we aren't talking about golf? :?

Cal Poly 21-38 IdahoThis is the first-ever meeting between these two teams as I-AA/FCS opponents

NoCo 17-48 Idaho St.Now that he's back in Pocatello, Matt Struck can change into his Superman costume again

Suutah 13-34 Montana St.It's the ROOT game-of-the-week for some reason!
4-2. Only the second week I've gotten multiple games wrong.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
uofmman1122 wrote:Why do I continue to believe in Idaho State? :ohno: :lol:
Northern Colorado: the best FCS team in Idaho. :lol:
They wasted some good talent at WR by having a pick machine at Qb. They should go ahead and play the freshman the rest of the year, and get him ready for next season. I don’t look for them to win another game this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk