All other college sports!
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

NCAA Track&Field Regionals

Post by dal4018 »

It officially started yesterday any fans of this sport please chime in!!!!!
bandl
Towson
Towson

Re: NCAA Track&Field Regionals

Post by bandl »

DEM MOFUCKA'S BE FAZT!!!!AND JUMP HI!!!!
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

bandl wrote:DEM MOFUCKA'S BE FAZT!!!!AND JUMP HI!!!!
And some of them are white boys!!!!!!!
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

Finals going on this weekend. Cristian Soratos from Montana State is one of the favorites in the 1500 final tonight on ESPN at 5:45 (mountain time)
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Villanova

Post by vutomcat »

Looks like we have another phenmenall sprinter from Canada. Hope this one is clean. Bolt may have some competition at the Olympics.

Weird 1500 with a ridiculous slow pace compromised Soratos, should have played into the hands of Nova runner Williamsz but it didn't.

Great idea splitting up the Men and Women.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

vutomcat wrote:Looks like we have another phenmenall sprinter from Canada. Hope this one is clean. Bolt may have some competition at the Olympics.

Weird 1500 with a ridiculous slow pace compromised Soratos, should have played into the hands of Nova runner Williamsz but it didn't.

I don't know why he didn't make a move at all. Would have liked to see him take it.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

vutomcat wrote:Looks like we have another phenmenall sprinter from Canada. Hope this one is clean. Bolt may have some competition at the Olympics.

Yes DeGrasse is legit too bad his times were wind aided 9.75/19.59 those would have destroyed the current standards held by sprinters from Florida St!!! The men's 800 was extremely slow as well starting out with a 55.4 finishing in 1:49.36 that is high school!!!!!! The men's winner in the high hurdles Omar McLeod of Arkansas nearly broke the long standing mark of hurdling legend Renaldo Nehemiah 13.00 but it lives for another yr.McLeod ran 13.02 wind aided!!!!
Last edited by dal4018 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
tribe_pride
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: W&M

Post by tribe_pride »

Grizalltheway wrote:

I don't know why he didn't make a move at all. Would have liked to see him take it.
When I was watching, I think they were saying that the wind was pretty bad last week. My guess is nobody wanted to take the lead with as much wind as they had scared that they would be exerting a lot more energy than everyone else. That said, a 70.XX second lap is insanely slow and that followed by a 65.XX is not much better. A high school duel meet with 2 decent 1600 meter runners goes out faster than that middle 800. Only thing worse was the final leg of the 4x1600 at Penn Relays when neither Ches nor Williamsz wanted to take the lead and both almost stopped on the first 2 laps at times.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

S/O to Alabama St for making the semifinals in the women's 4x400 the only thing that kept them out of finals the lack of a killer anchor.If they had a young woman named Quanera Hayes a D2 speed demon from Livingstone (NC) College she was a NCAA champ 200/400 22.8/51.8.If this young woman's on that squad they make the finals easily with a strong chance to pull a major upset!!!!!!