All other college sports!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

A Molestation Victim's Take on JoPa's Passing

Post by AZGrizFan »

Some powerful shit...and precisely why I think JoPa goes to the 7th level:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/2 ... oe-Paterno" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, you read that right- Fuck Joe Paterno. And you can HR me, unfollow me, curse me out or do whatever you want for saying that. Have at it. I don't care.

I don't care that Joe Paterno is dead. I don't care what he did for Penn State. I don't care about how many wins he got, or how great a coach he was. I don't want to see your glowing tributes to him, or gaze upon your precious photo layouts, or hear about all his great accomplishments. I don't want to hear about what a great man he was, and get told I'm complicit in his death or that I'm not a decent human being since I'm not saddened by his death.

But more than anything, I don't want to read your pathetic excuses for what he did-or more importantly, what he didn't do, or that what he did was not different really than buying chocolate or ignoring kids dealing drugs in the parking lot. And I don't want to hear about innocent until proven guilty, this isn't a court of law and his pathetic inaction is part of the public record.
Warning: There's some pretty sick stuff in this article. Be prepared... :? :?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: A Molestation Victim's Take on JoPa's Passing

Post by 93henfan »

Ah yes, more people confusing who was sticking their dick in young boys.

Pass.

Hopefully the grave dancing makes them feel better about what Sandusky did to their kid.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Messed up person, sorry for her. Lots of good points, but it's hard to wade through that much shit to find the nuggets.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

93henfan wrote:Ah yes, more people confusing who was sticking their dick in young boys.

Pass.

Hopefully the grave dancing makes them feel better about what Sandusky did to their kid.
As opposed to Paterno EXCUSING someone who was sticking their dick in young boys. :tothehand:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Where's the Citadel/Penn State fan on here now?
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

JoPa' should be ran slowly through a meat grinder digit by digit.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Willie wrote:Where's the Citadel/Penn State fan on here now?
I'm right here, you worthless fuck.

I guess it's easy to ignore the fact that all of Sandusky's victims issued a statement through their attorney months ago that supported Paterno and criticized his firing.

None of you fucktards who are vilifying Paterno even know what happened or why it happened. You just listen to piss-poor reporting from ESPN or idiotic babble from Mike & Mike or Colin Cowher and think you know the entire story.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Unless you, yourself, took a rod up the shitter...I will never listen to anything you say.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

CitadelGrad wrote:

I guess it's easy to ignore the fact that all of Sandusky's victims issued a statement through their attorney months ago that supported Paterno and criticized his firing.

None of you fucktards who are vilifying Paterno even know what happened or why it happened. You just listen to piss-poor reporting from ESPN or idiotic babble from Mike & Mike or Colin Cowher and think you know the entire story.
Except I don't watch ESPN, except for live sporting events...or listen to ESPN radio.

I find ESPN to be one of the shittier companies there is.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

Willie wrote:Unless you, yourself, took a rod up the shitter...I will never listen to anything you say.
Then why did you ask where I was?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Because I knew you'd find a way to make Paterno look like a fucking Saint in this situation.
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
93henfan wrote:Ah yes, more people confusing who was sticking their dick in young boys.

Pass.

As opposed to Paterno EXCUSING someone who was sticking their dick in young boys. :tothehand:
Even though he's gone I still can't forget that weak excuse he gave as to why he didn't contact the AD and the School President saying he didn't wish to interfere with their vacations plans after being told that somebody was a pedophile on his staff.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CitadelGrad wrote:

Seriously? How much more do we REALLY need to know? I've read the grand jury testimony. He's bailing as fast as he can, making up excuses left and right. I mean, you can't even use the "I'd never seen anything like it and didn't know what to do" excuse for a fucking TRAFFIC ticket, let alone when you're given information that one of your senior staffers is fucking little boys in the shower. You would have to have lived in a fucking CAVE to NOT know what to do with that info.

It boils down to Paterno didn't want to rock the boat, and in all likelihood probaby hoped he'd just keel over before it ever went public. Missed it by THAT much. Rot in hell, JoPa. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand:
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Pass.

This
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
I'm right here, you worthless ****.

None of you **** who are vilifying Paterno even know what happened or why it happened. You just listen to piss-poor reporting from ESPN or idiotic babble from Mike & Mike or Colin Cowher and think you know the entire story.
Seriously? How much more do we REALLY need to know? I've read the grand jury testimony. He's bailing as fast as he can, making up excuses left and right. I mean, you can't even use the "I'd never seen anything like it and didn't know what to do" excuse for a **** TRAFFIC ticket, let alone when you're given information that one of your senior staffers is **** little boys in the shower. You would have to have lived in a **** CAVE to NOT know what to do with that info.

It boils down to Paterno didn't want to rock the boat, and in all likelihood probaby hoped he'd just keel over before it ever went public. Missed it by THAT much. Rot in hell, JoPa. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand:
Agreed as stated before he used that weak excuse saying that he didn't wish to interfere with the vacation plans of the AD and the School President after hearing about a pedophile was on his staff.I think this really goes back to the late 80's myself.
TwinTownBisonFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by TwinTownBisonFan »

Did you REALLY link a Dailykos diary, Z???

(am I PMing this to Cap'n Cat & D1B? probably)
North Dakota State University Bison 2011 and 2012 National Champions

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

dal4018 wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Even though he's gone I still can't forget that weak excuse he gave as to why he didn't contact the AD and the School President saying he didn't wish to interfere with their vacations plans after being told that somebody was a pedophile on his staff.
Sandusky had been retired (at Joe's insistence) for over three years at that time. He wasn't on staff.

Paterno was notified by McQueary on a Saturday. Paterno reported it on a Monday.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

TwinTownBisonFan wrote:Did you REALLY link a Dailykos diary, Z???

(am I PMing this to Cap'n Cat & D1B? probably)
It was from a friend's facebook post. :kisswink:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CitadelGrad wrote:
dal4018 wrote:Even though he's gone I still can't forget that weak excuse he gave as to why he didn't contact the AD and the School President saying he didn't wish to interfere with their vacations plans after being told that somebody was a pedophile on his staff.
Sandusky had been retired (at Joe's insistence) for over three years at that time. He wasn't on staff.

Paterno was notified by McQueary on a Saturday. Paterno reported it on a Monday.
And you're ok with that? :coffee: If somebody was raping my kid, and I found out a person in authority KNEW and didn't even bother to report it for 48 hours, that person wouldn't make it to the end of the week. :thumb:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:

And you're ok with that? :coffee: If somebody was raping my kid, and I found out a person in authority KNEW and didn't even bother to report it for 48 hours, that person wouldn't make it to the end of the week. :thumb:
This +1000.
I don't see how any of the Paterno excusers can defend this part.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

AZGrizFan wrote: And you're ok with that? :coffee: If somebody was raping my kid, and I found out a person in authority KNEW and didn't even bother to report it for 48 hours, that person wouldn't make it to the end of the week. :thumb:

+1 again.

Living in PA it sickens me with the BS I'm hearing this week.

Do you guys know the governor of PA (who as state AG really did the bare minimum to investigate the charges against Sandusky a decade ago when they first surfaced) has asked for flags to fly at half mast this week for Paterno?

To that I just refer to the diary link on this thread....
Make Delaware Football Great Again
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:

This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You think you're informed because you read the GJ presentment but you have no idea what is in the full GJ report. It hasn't been released. Do you even realize that Curley and Schultz have already had their pre-trial hearings? Do you know that McQueary testified at those hearings? Do you have any idea what McQueary said he told Paterno. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Do you have any idea what you read? It was a presentment of 20+ pages. Do you know how long the full GJ report is? It's close to 600 pages. Do you think the presentment gave you all the information that is available? Do you have any idea what a grand jury is? Do you realize that it is a prosecutorial tool? There is no cross-examination. Witnesses are not allowed to have counsel present. Defense counsel cannot be present. I'm sure the presentment, if you even read it, told you everything there is to know. Right?

Here's a test:

If you know these names without looking them up on Google, you might actually be informed about this matter.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

If you don't know these names, you have no clue what you are talking about.

grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

CitadelGrad wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You think you're informed because you read the GJ presentment but you have no idea what is in the full GJ report. It hasn't been released. Do you even realize that Curley and Schultz have already had their pre-trial hearings? Do you know that McQueary testified at those hearings? Do you have any idea what McQueary said he told Paterno. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Do you have any idea what you read? It was a presentment of 20+ pages. Do you know how long the full GJ report is? It's close to 600 pages. Do you think the presentment gave you all the information that is available? Do you have any idea what a grand jury is? Do you realize that it is a prosecutorial tool? There is no cross-examination. Witnesses are not allowed to have counsel present. Defense counsel cannot be present. I'm sure the presentment, if you even read it, told you everything there is to know. Right?

Here's a test:

If you know these names without looking them up on Google, you might actually be informed about this matter.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

Lets protect more child molesters. Hip-Hip-Hoorey!
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Bill Lumbergh
I am a fan of: Flair

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

CitadelGrad wrote:This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You think you're informed because you read the GJ presentment but you have no idea what is in the full GJ report. It hasn't been released. Do you even realize that Curley and Schultz have already had their pre-trial hearings? Do you know that McQueary testified at those hearings? Do you have any idea what McQueary said he told Paterno. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Here's a test:

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CitadelGrad wrote:This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Do you have any idea what you read? Do you know.Do you think? Do you have any idea? Do you realize? If you know these names without looking them up on Google, you might actually be informed about this matter.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

You are one sad, angry little man. Why are you so hell-bent on defending these folks?