Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Change in VP front runner?

Post by houndawg »

South Dakota's governor shot her 14 month old hunting dog instead of training it. :ohno:

Helps or hurts her VP prospects by showing her steel?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Change in VP front runner?

Post by kalm »

And a goat as well. Must have been having a bad day. And then she explains on Twitter with how she had to put 3 horses down recently.

She’s taking a beating for it (pun not intended) on socials.

Some farm MAGA probably like it but it wouldn’t help in the general. The fact she used it in her book as a sign of strength in leadership is hilarious.
Last edited by kalm on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am And a goat as well. Must have been having a bad day. And then she explains on Twitter with how she had to put 3 horses down recently.

She’s taking a beating for it (pun not intended) for it on socials.

Some farm MAGA probably like it but it wouldn’t help in the general. The fact she used it in her book as a sign of strength in leadership is hilarious.
Take an untrained pup hunting and then shoot it. This cunt. Very little can set me off but somebody mistreating an animal will do it every time :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am And a goat as well. Must have been having a bad day. And then she explains on Twitter with how she had to put 3 horses down recently.

She’s taking a beating for it (pun not intended) for it on socials.

Take an untrained pup hunting and then shoot it. This cunt. Very little can set me off but somebody mistreating an animal will do it every time :ohno:
Yep.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

Yep.

Well in fairness, Joey Rotten had to get rid of his White House dog because it kept snarling at him, but Bojozo couldn’t take a hint and kept trying to pet it and then the dog started biting him every morning

That dog is a hero. I hope Joey didn’t kick it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

What I'm thinking too. I think Governor Cunt is running third now behind Stefanik and Kari Lake
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

What I'm thinking too. I think Governor Cunt is running third now behind Stefanik and Kari Lake
If she shot her own dog, she shot her own political aspirations as well …. She’s done
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

If she shot her own dog, she shot her own political aspirations as well …. She’s done
I don't disagree that can be circumstances requiring an animal be put down but expecting a 14 month old pup to not act like a pup is bullshit. You don't take the dog hunting until its trained and ready and if you can't tell when that is you shouldn't hunt with dogs. Sounds like she never tried to rehome it
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

Yep.

Well in fairness, Joey Rotten had to get rid of his White House dog because it kept snarling at him, but Bojozo couldn’t take a hint and kept trying to pet it and then the dog started biting him every morning

or take it to a gravel pit and shoot it in the face.

I'd say Stefanik is the front runner now, they need Lake to stay in the AZ Senate race. Trump doesn't have a problem with her play for the job, but the reaction to it is hasn't been good so she won't be the choice. She still has a small chance being as she has the nicest tits of the three but I don't think that gets her all the way there.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:13 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

I'd say Stefanik is the front runner now, they need Lake to stay in the AZ Senate race. Trump doesn't have a problem with her play for the job, but the reaction to it is hasn't been good so she won't be the choice. She still has a small chance being as she has the nicest tits of the three but I don't think that gets her all the way there.
Well hello!
I mentioned her a year ago and you guys recoiled in horror
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 pm

Well hello!
Not, I said she wouldn't be the choice because Noem had the best rack
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Well hello!
Isn't she the graduate of one of those poison Ivy League schools who stated?
“This is truly a tragic day for America,” Stefanik said in the statement on Jan. 6, 2021. “I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm

Well hello!
:nod:

She’s full on shithouse MAGA crazy but she ain’t purty enough.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:40 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm

She’s crazy for bringing some common sense to that liberal nut house known as New York City
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 pm

She’s crazy for bringing some common sense to that liberal nut house known as New York City
She was right what she said after Jan 6, but the's changed her thinking now and is up to her ears in Trump's ass like the rest of them - the way they all come crawling back asking forgiveness for telling the truth must be so humiliating. :ohno:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:20 pm

She was right what she said after Jan 6, but the's changed her thinking now and is up to her ears in Trump's ass like the rest of them - the way they all come crawling back asking forgiveness for telling the truth must be so humiliating. :ohno:
No
She stood up to Donny and told him he was wrong
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

From Utica? I didn’t know NYC is that big?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:24 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:20 pm

No
And now she grovels at his feet and parrots whatever he says.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:04 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:24 pm

No
Speaking of feet, I heard Joey Rotten got some new Olympic type shoes so he’ll be able to walk to the helicopter
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 pm

Ahhh

I was thinking of Nicole Malliotakis….

New York's 11th congressional district which covers Staten Island and what’s left of those Italian Saturday night fever neighborhoods in south Brooklyn
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:13 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:04 am

Speaking of feet, I heard Joey Rotten got some new Olympic type shoes so he’ll be able to walk to the helicopter

...we weren't speaking of feet, but I see why you would rather do that. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:34 am
kalm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 pm

Ahhh

New York's 11th congressional district which covers Staten Island and what’s left of those Italian Saturday night fever neighborhoods in south Brooklyn
...thinking just ain't your thing bro.

That's probably why you let others do it for you. :mrgreen:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:34 am

Ahhh

:lol:

I’ll let you have that one because it’s national be nice to Hector Salamanca day… ding ding

and I know nurse Ratchet is coming into your room later to change your Depends
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:36 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 am

:lol:

I’ll let you have that one because it’s national be nice to Hector Salamanca day… ding ding

and I know nurse Ratchet is coming into your room later to change your Depends
She only comes to my room when she needs a good session wit the ol turkeyneck :coffee:
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

A decided a while ago I can't get outraged at this if I eat meat. And I don't think anyone else should either. We can't say we can treat pigs and cows badly but not dogs.

I would point out too that some animals are just psychotic the exact same way that people can be. If a dog kills a chicken that's because it's a dog. But if it goes on a rampage like what Noem says then I would wonder about that dog. And I don't buy into this "it's not the breed, it's the owner" nonsense. If you own a pit bill or some of these mean dogs you are playing with fire.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.