Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Alphabet People school shooter strikes again

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Alphabet People school shooter strikes again

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:02 pm
Posted the guy who prefers to be called BDKJMU.

:)
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

They make it really hard to like them with all their bullying and terrorist activities. Over the last few years I know I have gone form I don't really care to if something happens to them that shouldn't, I really don't care and wont lose sleep over it.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm They make it really hard to like them with all their bullying and terrorist activities. Over the last few years I know I have gone form I don't really care to if something happens to them that shouldn't, I really don't care and wont lose sleep over it.
You do realize that LGBTQ+ have been bullied for most of their existence. To paraphrase SeattleGollum, maybe they're "just finally standing up and fighting back".

It's the MAGAt alphabet people that we should be concerned with. They can be violent but have no rational reason to be upset.

Those are letters from the alphabet on the shooter's hat.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Bobcat
Level1
Level1

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:56 pm
Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm They make it really hard to like them with all their bullying and terrorist activities. Over the last few years I know I have gone form I don't really care to if something happens to them that shouldn't, I really don't care and wont lose sleep over it.
You do realize that LGBTQ+ have been bullied for most of their existence. To paraphrase SeattleGollum, maybe they're "just finally standing up and fighting back".

It's the MAGAt alphabet people that we should be concerned with. They can be violent but have no rational reason to be upset.

Nobody is any better than anyone else and everyone gets bullied. They just want to feel special.

I am sure those 6 year old kids bullied that loser something fierce and he finally defended himself. :roll:

Your comments are disgusting
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:39 pm

Nobody is any better than anyone else and everyone gets bullied. They just want to feel special.

I am sure those 6 year old kids bullied that loser something fierce and he finally defended himself. :roll:

What is disgusting is people being pushed to the point where they think violence against others or themselves is the answer.

LGBTQ+ young people are more than four times as likely to attempt suicide than their peers. They are not inherently prone to suicide risk because of their sexual orientation or gender identity but because of how they are mistreated and stigmatized in society.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I can’t find the disgusting comment. Where is it?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm

I can’t find the disgusting comment. Where is it?
That one :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm
They make it really hard to like them with all their bullying and terrorist activities. Over the last few years I know I have gone form I don't really care to if something happens to them that shouldn't, I really don't care and wont lose sleep over it.
They probably feel the same way about you. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Bobcat
Level1
Level1

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:32 am
Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm

Just shut up idiot.

I'm not out anywhere trying to force my beliefs on others and attacking them everyday like these mentally ill alphabet losers.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Alphabet People school shooter strikes again

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote:

Just shut up idiot.

I'm not out anywhere trying to force my beliefs on others and attacking them everyday like these mentally ill alphabet losers.

Calling MAGA mentally ill alphabet losers might be a little harsh.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:08 pm

Just shut up idiot.

Nobody said you were trying to force your beliefs on others, thats just you being triggered. Dickhead.
Bobcat
Level1
Level1

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:16 am
Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:08 pm

Just shut up idiot.

Nobody said you were trying to force your beliefs on others, thats just you being triggered. Dickhead.
I am untriggerable
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Shooter at Osteen’s church an illegal immigrant man pretending to be a woman with ‘Free Palestine’ written on his AR-15. No wonder the MSM is memory holing this
Sunday, 36-year-old Genesse Ivonne Moreno, accompanied by a five-year-old child, walked into Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston on Sunday and opened fire with an AR-15-style modern sporting rifle, wounding a 57-year-old man before being killed by security guards. The child was wounded and is hospitalized.

A larger tragedy was avoided by Lakewood Church having armed security guards who were doing their job diligently and a plan for the possibility of an active shooter.

As the facts dripped out, it became evident that this shooting would be quickly memory-holed. The shooter was a "transwoman" whose real name was Jeffrey Escalante. Escalante was from El Salvador, but there is no word on his immigration status.

The AR-15 he carried had "Free Palestine" written on it. As one of my colleagues noted, someone with a rifle with "Free Palestine" scrawled on it using a child as a human shield is just about as on-brand as you can get.…
https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/02/12 ... 5-n2169998
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Outstanding use of public resources. Determining the correct pronouns for a dead terrorist by a cop who literally isn’t fit to wear the uniform, and getting it wrong.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Oklahoma transgender student dies after allegedly assaulted by students at school
In Oklahoma, the death of a transgender student after they were assaulted in a school bathroom has sparked widespread outrage and sorrow. Nex Benedict, a sophomore at Owasso High School, was brutally beaten by other students earlier this month and died the following day. The incident has drawn national attention, with many attributing the violent act to a culture of transphobia they say is being stoked by state officials.
MAQA alphabet murderers strike again.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:43 pm Oklahoma transgender student dies after allegedly assaulted by students at school
In Oklahoma, the death of a transgender student after they were assaulted in a school bathroom has sparked widespread outrage and sorrow. Nex Benedict, a sophomore at Owasso High School, was brutally beaten by other students earlier this month and died the following day. The incident has drawn national attention, with many attributing the violent act to a culture of transphobia they say is being stoked by state officials.
You should check your sources (Yahoo) before you spread a disgusting lie.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 695904007/
Death of Nex Benedict did not result from trauma, police say
Here's bodycam video if you'd care to actually inform yourself. At around 4 minutes she admits to dumping water on them. She also looks like she doesn't have any facial injuries.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:41 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:43 pm Oklahoma transgender student dies after allegedly assaulted by students at school

Death of Nex Benedict did not result from trauma, police say
Here's bodycam video if you'd care to actually inform yourself. At around 4 minutes she admits to dumping water on them. She also looks like she doesn't have any facial injuries.

Lol 88 posting Fake News..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:09 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:41 am

The 2 of you taking the police's word is ironic considering you don't trust the FBI, judges, etc.

If I remember correctly Nex responded to their verbal bullying and it wasn't the first time they bullied Nex. It doesn't really matter how Nex died, they were a victim of bullying and irrational hate that the school didn't do enough to stop.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:37 am
The 2 of you taking the police's word is ironic considering you don't trust the FBI, judges, etc.

If I remember correctly Nex responded to their verbal bullying and it wasn't the first time they bullied Nex. It doesn't really matter how Nex died, they were a victim of bullying and irrational hate that the school didn't do enough to stop.
You said MAGA extremists beat Nex to death. They did not. You peddled a despicable lie.

Secondly, don't act like you have some understanding of the history. You already failed on that aspect.

Lastly, your claim of not trusting the police is bullshit too. A recording is an actual recording, not a biased recollection.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

You don’t know the difference between the police and the judge? Oh my
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:21 pm

You said MAGA extremists beat Nex to death. They did not. You peddled a despicable lie.

Secondly, don't act like you have some understanding of the history. You already failed on that aspect.

Lastly, your claim of not trusting the police is bullshit too. A recording is an actual recording, not a biased recollection.
Show me exactly where I said "MAGA extremists beat Nex to death". Hint - I didn't, I said "MAQA alphabet murderers strike again" and then I posted "It doesn't really matter how Nex died, they were a victim of bullying and irrational hate that the school didn't do enough to stop." Nex was the victim of bullying, whether they died from trauma from the bullying or they committed suicide as a result of the bullying and ostracization, their tragic death was the result of a MAQA society that allows and even encourages children to bully those that are different from them. A 2nd trump administration will further empower the hate and these kinds of deaths will be more common. Just another example that Republicans are only the party of life when it's convenient.

The police are just as capable of burying and manufacturing evidence as a judge and jury are of misinterpreting it. You don't get to whine about lawfare and then turn around and expect everyone to trust law and order sources simply because you agree with them. If one set is suspect it is fair to suspect them all.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:26 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:21 pm

Show me exactly where I said "MAGA extremists beat Nex to death". Hint - I didn't, I said "MAQA alphabet murderers strike again" and then I posted "It doesn't really matter how Nex died, they were a victim of bullying and irrational hate that the school didn't do enough to stop." Nex was the victim of bullying, whether they died from trauma from the bullying or they committed suicide as a result of the bullying and ostracization, their tragic death was the result of a MAQA society that allows and even encourages children to bully those that are different from them. A 2nd trump administration will further empower the hate and these kinds of deaths will be more common. Just another example that Republicans are only the party of life when it's convenient.

The police are just as capable of burying and manufacturing evidence as a judge and jury are of misinterpreting it. You don't get to whine about lawfare and then turn around and expect everyone to trust law and order sources simply because you agree with them. If one set is suspect it is fair to suspect them all.
MAGA extremists beat Nex to death

MAQA alphabet murderers strike again

Those are pretty close. You're just embarrassed you've revealed how depraved you, with your TDS, have become.

:ohno:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

More than 70 per cent of transgender prisoners in British jails are serving sentences for sex offences and violent crimes, government figures have revealed.

At least 181 of the 244 transgender inmates, more than 74 per cent, are in jail for crimes including rape, forcing under-age children into having sex, grievous bodily harm and robbery.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:31 am More than 70 per cent of transgender prisoners in British jails are serving sentences for sex offences and violent crimes, government figures have revealed.

At least 181 of the 244 transgender inmates, more than 74 per cent, are in jail for crimes including rape, forcing under-age children into having sex, grievous bodily harm and robbery.
Link?