Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:18 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:41 pm

They were charged with:
  • Kenneth Chesebro - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Conspiracy to Commit Impersonating a Public Officer, Conspiracy to Commit Forgery in the First Degree, Conspiracy to Commit False Statements & Writings, Conspiracy to Commit Filing False Documents
  • Jenna Ellis - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Solicitation of Violation of Oath By Public Officer
  • Sidney Powell - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Theft, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Trespass, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Invasion of Privacy, Conspiracy to Defraud the State
As I understand it:
  • Chesebro pled guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Filing False Documents, a felony.
  • Ellis pled guilty to a charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings, a felony.
  • Powell pled guilty to six misdemeanor counts of intentional election interference.
RICO isn‘t a crime.
Signed,
AOC
:rofl: She is such an idiot.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:52 am

:blah: :blah:

The discussion was about Lara and Kamala, not Trump.

Lara didn't commit adultery either. I like how you know for sure Lara's motives.

See. Intellectually lazy.
You, a trump supporter, called kamala an adulterer which made adultery fair game. Don't want trump brought into the discussion, don't call kamala an adulterer.

Questioning how I know lara's motives while saying nothing about MAQA yahoos acting like they know kamala's motives is ironic (hint - that's code for hypocritical which seems to be one of the defining characteristics of MAQA yahoos).

You be you and keep trying to justify the double standard used by and for MAQA yahoos and anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Child like reasoning. The discussion was between Lara and Kamala. Trump had nothing to do with the two of them. If you want to bring Trump up, bring it up as a separate topic. Don't use it as a red herring to distract from your nonexistent argument.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:55 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:02 pm
You, a trump supporter, called kamala an adulterer which made adultery fair game. Don't want trump brought into the discussion, don't call kamala an adulterer.

Questioning how I know lara's motives while saying nothing about MAQA yahoos acting like they know kamala's motives is ironic (hint - that's code for hypocritical which seems to be one of the defining characteristics of MAQA yahoos).

You be you and keep trying to justify the double standard used by and for MAQA yahoos and anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Child like reasoning. The discussion was between Lara and Kamala. Trump had nothing to do with the two of them. If you want to bring Trump up, bring it up as a separate topic. Don't use it as a red herring to distract from your nonexistent argument.
Child like reasoning = I can't refute your argument so I'm going to attack you (and attempt to limit the scope of the debate). Isn't that one of those ad hominem attacks that you're always complaining about others using and here you are doing it yourself. Does your hypocrisy have any limits?

You might want to limit the discussion to being between lara and kamala but I refuse to play your game. Don't like it, tough. This is the "team trump v/s Everyone" thread. trump is always in play especially when a trump supporter is calling someone an adulterer.

How about this for using your own words against you:
You can attempt to dismiss trump's utter disrespect for the sanctity of marriage, but I won't. But it is very telling to see how you twist marriage to be nothing when it concerns trump and then 180 and insinuate kamala is a adulterer when she dated a man who had been amicably separated from his wife for 12 years.

:-P
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Does this mean he’s striking out with his billionaires or has secured the money and is projecting? ;)

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:55 pm

Child like reasoning = I can't refute your argument so I'm going to attack you (and attempt to limit the scope of the debate). Isn't that one of those ad hominem attacks that you're always complaining about others using and here you are doing it yourself. Does your hypocrisy have any limits?

You might want to limit the discussion to being between lara and kamala but I refuse to play your game. Don't like it, tough. This is the "team trump v/s Everyone" thread. trump is always in play especially when a trump supporter is calling someone an adulterer.

You can attempt to dismiss trump's utter disrespect for the sanctity of marriage, but I won't. But it is very telling to see how you twist marriage to be nothing when it concerns trump and then 180 and insinuate kamala is a adulterer when she dated a man who had been amicably separated from his wife for 12 years.

Child. Here is your original statement I replied to.
I loved it when SG got upset over my criticism of lara trump
I told you I wasn't upset, I was pointing out your reasoning was a false equivalency.

You've floundered, back tracked and obfuscated in an attempt to distract from actually addressing the original point. Look at how much shit you have thrown on the wall.

You run back to "But Trump!" at the drop of a hat, even when it has no relation to the topic at hand. You could not defend your stance honestly.

Regardless of what you incorrectly think, the two instances are not equal. Kamala got her position by sleeping with a married man. Lara got hers because she's part of the Trump family. Both were gifts, but the reasons are vastly different.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:06 pm

I told you I wasn't upset, I was pointing out your reasoning was a false equivalency.

You've floundered, back tracked and obfuscated in an attempt to distract from actually addressing the original point. Look at how much shit you have thrown on the wall.

You run back to "But Trump!" at the drop of a hat, even when it has no relation to the topic at hand. You could not defend your stance honestly.

Regardless of what you incorrectly think, the two instances are not equal. Kamala got her position by sleeping with a married man. Lara got hers because she's part of the Trump family. Both were gifts, but the reasons are vastly different.
Lara and Eric haven’t had sex?

Damn!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SG trying to argue that kamala's supposed adultery is important but trump's known adultery isn't ...
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:09 pm

Damn!
eric should ask for paternity tests and see if he can find out who Luke and Carolina's fathers are.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:32 pm

Damn!
eric should ask for paternity tests and see if he can find out who Luke and Carolina's fathers are.
Paternity test?

The Biden crime family is keeping that industry in business

Not only do they have a billboard in Washington DC displaying the national debt, but also have one displaying the number of Joe’s illegitimate grandchildren .. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:31 am
How would Murthy v. Missouri impact trump's influence on truth social?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:26 pm

SG trying to argue that kamala's supposed adultery is important but trump's known adultery isn't ...
Sure, if that was the topic you started, but it isn't. Topic was between two women and had nothing to do with Trump.

At least Houndy tries. You're just lazy.

Please explain to us all how Trump's infidelity is relevant to a discussion about Lara and Kamala?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:25 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:26 pm
Sure, if that was the topic you started, but it isn't. Topic was between two women and had nothing to do with Trump.

Please explain to us all how Trump's infidelity is relevant to a discussion about Lara and Kamala?
When trump cheats on his wives it's just infidelity but when kamala has a relationship with a man who has been separated from his wife for 12 years it's adultery? :suspicious:

trump's adultery became relevant when you accused kamala of adultery. You're free to disagree but this is a message board, if you think you get to decide what is and isn't within the scope of debate you're :dunce:

Maybe you should go over to AGS and learn to swim in the kiddy pool with other MAQA yahoos.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:25 pm

When trump cheats on his wives it's just infidelity but when kamala has a relationship with a man who has been separated from his wife for 12 years it's adultery? :suspicious:

trump's adultery became relevant when you accused kamala of adultery. You're free to disagree but this is a message board, if you think you get to decide what is and isn't within the scope of debate you're :dunce:

Maybe you should go over to AGS and learn to swim in the kiddy pool with other MAQA yahoos.
Me saying Kamala committed adultery, which she did, means Trump is now relevant in a discussion about two women on a completely separate topic?

"if you don't like it, tough!" :rofl: :rofl:

"you don't get to tell me what to do" :rofl: :rofl:

As I thought. There is no connection. Only you making one up in your head and trying desperately to save your logical fallacy of reasoning.

Oh man. As I've said all along. Run along UNI Jr.

Uni Jr and his obsession with Trump (death).

Last edited by SeattleGriz on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:02 pm

:rofl: :rofl: As I thought. There is no connection. Only you making one up in your head and trying desperately to save your logical fallacy of reasoning.

Me saying Kamala committed adultery means Trump is now relevant in a discussion about two women on a completely separate topic. "If I don't like it, tough!" :rofl: :rofl:

Uni Jr and his obsession with Trump.

Last edited by UNI88 on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:31 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:14 pm

:rofl: :rofl: As I thought. There is no connection. Only you making one up in your head and trying desperately to save your logical fallacy of reasoning.

Me saying Kamala committed adultery means Trump is now relevant in a discussion about two women on a completely separate topic. "If I don't like it, tough!" :rofl: :rofl:

Uni Jr and his obsession with Trump.

Are you really this dense?
Run along son. You've been exposed for your juvenile reasoning.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Damn!
Oh, I'm sure they have. And you can bet Lara was thinking the whole time her and Eric were dating, "If I could just bag this guy in marriage, that RNC co-chair is all mine in nine years!"

Now that's how you play the long game. She was Trumpian 4D chess before 4D chess was cool. All she had to do was fuck the guy, marry him and have his children and the job would become hers!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:34 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:31 pm
Are you really this dense?
And you've been exposed for your biased reasoning and hypocritical double standard.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:34 pm

And you've been exposed for your biased reasoning and hypocritical double standard.
:rofl:

"you've been exposed" :rofl:

It's all in this thread bro. Me asking you a simple question about how Donald Trump had anything to do with either Lara or Kamala being appointed to their positions and all you have is, "you don't get to tell me what to think". :rofl:

The real irony is you love to use the MAQA yahoo phrase, but you've just proven you are at the opposite end of the spectrum and can't reason properly.

Thank you. This total depantsing was a blast. Run along, get your binky an take a nap.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:50 pm

It's all in this thread bro. Me asking you a simple question about how Donald Trump had anything to do with either Lara or Kamala being appointed to their positions and all you have is, "you don't get to tell me what to think". :rofl:

The real irony is you love to use the MAQA yahoo phrase, but you've just proven you are at the opposite end of the spectrum and can't reason properly.

Thank you. This total depantsing was a blast. Run along, get your binky an take a nap.
How did "donald trump had anything to do with either lara or kamala being appointed to their positions"? He has something to do with the discussion because:
  1. This is the "Team trump v/s Everyone" thread so he's fair game in any post on this thread (I can't help it if you're a snowflake who needs a safe space every time trump is mocked),
  2. He's lara trump's father-in-law and the reason she got the nepotism appointment to the RNC,
  3. You alleged that kamala committed adultery to get appointed to her position. That brought adultery into the discussion, trump is a known adulterer and you support trump. It's fair game to point out the hypocrisy of your criticism of kamala's alleged adultery while trying to sweep trump's serial adultery under the rug (infidelity? really?).
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

^ a grand example of why this all won’t end well for MAGA or the GOP.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:06 pm

Damn!
Oh, I'm sure they have. And you can bet Lara was thinking the whole time her and Eric were dating, "If I could just bag this guy in marriage, that RNC co-chair is all mine in nine years!"

Now that's how you play the long game. She was Trumpian 4D chess before 4D chess was cool. All she had to do was fuck the guy, marry him and have his children and the job would become hers!
Somebody had it in for him. Probably Honest Don
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:36 pm

Another one of SG's victims after being depantsed ...

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:12 pm

How did "donald trump had anything to do with either lara or kamala being appointed to their positions"? He has something to do with the discussion because:
  1. This is the "Team trump v/s Everyone" thread so he's fair game in any post on this thread (I can't help it if you're a snowflake who needs a safe space every time trump is mocked),
  2. He's lara trump's father-in-law and the reason she got the nepotism appointment to the RNC,
  3. You alleged that kamala committed adultery to get appointed to her position. That brought adultery into the discussion, trump is a known adulterer and you support trump. It's fair game to point out the hypocrisy of your criticism of kamala's alleged adultery while trying to sweep trump's serial adultery under the rug (infidelity? really?).
Please. Keep digging that hole.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:36 pm

What does that even mean?