Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:06 pm
clenz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:18 pm
Good. Investigate. Prosecute.

Unlike the MAGA cult we don't give a fuck if Biden - or any poiltician - goes to jail.
Too late. No charges brought for a guy who willfully retained and disclosed, meaning he knew he had them and knew he was letting other unauthorized see them.

You don't care because you knew they already let Joey Rotten off.
What biden did was wrong and I have no problem with him being investigated and charged for it. We need to stop looking the other way when elected officials are blase about confidential information.

Don't whine that biden (and Obama before him) received special treatment that trump isn't getting. trump intentionally obstructed the return of the confidential documents that he possessed to the point where the government had to serve him with a subpoena and take the ones that they could find. When it comes to secret documents, trump is not the victim of a witch hunt or lawfare. He's in a dilemma of his own creation.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:22 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:06 pm

Too late. No charges brought for a guy who willfully retained and disclosed, meaning he knew he had them and knew he was letting other unauthorized see them.

You don't care because you knew they already let Joey Rotten off.
What biden did was wrong and I have no problem with him being investigated and charged for it. We need to stop looking the other way when elected officials are blase about confidential information.

Don't whine that biden (and Obama before him) received special treatment that trump isn't getting. trump intentionally obstructed the return of the confidential documents that he possessed to the point where the government had to serve him with a subpoena and take the ones that they could find. When it comes to secret documents, trump is not the victim of a witch hunt or lawfare. He's in a dilemma of his own creation.
This is incorrect and you should know better. As POTUS, Trump had the ability to declassify what he wanted. This is always a discussion between the President and NARA and never surpasses a civil suit. It has never gone on to become a Special Investigation with the charging of multiple felonies. Not for the President.

Biden was VP. What he did was transparently illegal.

You as well know damn good and well it's too late to prosecute Biden. Special prosecutor declined.

If you cared as much as you say you do, you'd know this. Further proof you only care about "but Trump". Have no clue outside the Trump bubble what the hell is going on.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:46 pm

This is incorrect and you should know better. As POTUS, Trump had the ability to declassify what he wanted. This is always a discussion between the President and NARA and never surpasses a civil suit. It has never gone on to become a Special Investigation with the charging of multiple felonies. Not for the President.

You as well know damn good and well it's too late to prosecute Biden. Special prosecutor declined.

If you cared as much as you say you do, you'd know this. Further proof you only care about "but Trump". Have no clue outside the Trump bubble what the hell is going on.
Declassification doesn't just happen because the POTUS thinks it. I believe there is a process to be followed and documents aren't declassified wholesale. They must be reviewed and information could still be redacted before a document is officially redacted. Did trump follow the process? Is there proof that the documents were redacted? If yes, it should make the legal case a slam dunk for trump.

If it were as simple as trump was holding documents that he had declassified then there would be no indictments. Are there indictments? There is a suit because trump refused to work with NARA and return the documents. It hadn't gone to a special investigation before because previous Presidents returned documents when asked. trump made his bed, he needs to be a big boy and lie in it. Maybe if he hadn't been coddled for most of his life he'd understand that sometimes the rules do apply to him.

He's an entitled twat who is crying like a baby because he's finally being held accountable for his words and actions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:43 pm

Declassification doesn't just happen because the POTUS thinks it. I believe there is a process to be followed and documents aren't declassified wholesale. They must be reviewed and information could still be redacted before a document is officially redacted. Did trump follow the process? Is there proof that the documents were redacted? If yes, it should make the legal case a slam dunk for trump.

If it were as simple as trump was holding documents that he had declassified then there would be no indictments. Are there indictments? There is a suit because trump refused to work with NARA and return the documents. It hadn't gone to a special investigation before because previous Presidents returned documents when asked. trump made his bed, he needs to be a big boy and lie in it. Maybe if he hadn't been coddled for most of his life he'd understand that sometimes the rules do apply to him.

He's an entitled twat who is crying like a baby because he's finally being held accountable for his words and actions.
Wrong as usual StUni. :ohno: Please keep exposing how little you know about the topic.

I already explained what happened with the documents in this thread.

But more importantly, you should be outraged at the injustice of what just happened, especially if you all about "truth and fairness", but you keep going back to the "but Trump" well at the expense of your integrity.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Absolutely stunning.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:05 pm Absolutely stunning.

Yes she is.

You've been Fivered.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:32 pm

Yes she is.

You've been Fivered.
:clap:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

So Trump was arguing recently that the president should have immunity….

Looks like he won that argument
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:43 pm

Wrong as usual StUni. :ohno: Please keep exposing how little you know about the topic.

But more importantly, you should be outraged at the injustice of what just happened, especially if you all about "truth and fairness", but you keep going back to the "but Trump" well at the expense of your integrity.
I so badly want to feel sorry for you but just can't ignore that your stupidity is sui generis. As you know, or would if you came up for air once in a while, the difference in the two cases was cooperation. One person cooperated fully one person worked actively to not comply and years later still has not complied and has very likely already sold the most valuable of the classified documents to our enemies or the highest bidder to help with his staggering legal fees. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

He says there is evidence of wilfullness - where is it?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Charge him - but you know he gets a better deal than Trump does because he cooperated. Give Trump double what Biden gets and call it a day.

But don't do it until after the election because the donks are fucked if they don't have the syphilitic real estate con to run against in November.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:07 am

I so badly want to feel sorry for you but just can't ignore that your stupidity is sui generis. As you know, or would if you came up for air once in a while, the difference in the two cases was cooperation. One person cooperated fully one person worked actively to not comply and years later still has not complied and has very likely already sold the most valuable of the classified documents to our enemies or the highest bidder to help with his staggering legal fees. :coffee:
You realize Hunter “Hookers and blow” Biden was living in that house…. Do you know how many Chinese and Russian putas where doing sleep overs in that house

and you have the dimwitted audacity to Trump already sold the documents… weak
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:57 am

You realize Hunter “Hookers and blow” Biden was living in that house…. Do you know how many Chinese and Russian putas where doing sleep overs in that house

How many?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Thats a lot of words to say you got nothing. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:47 am

Thats a lot of words to say you got nothing. :coffee:
Hunter didn’t invite me over so yea
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Go back to bed Grampa. Trump and his lawyers cooperated. This is NARA throwing a hissy fit and the DOJ way overcharging made up bullshit.

This is on the level of Colorado trying to keep him off the ballot.

Don't be butthurt all these frivolous lawsuit are unraveling before your eyes.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:52 am

Go back to bed Grampa. Trump and his lawyers cooperated. It's even in the liberal news. Go back a read.
August 8, 2022. You don't get a warrant for someone that is cooperating.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Did Colorado try to jumpstart a white collar insurrection by
Keeping Trump off the ballot ?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:50 am Did Colorado try to jumpstart a white collar insurrection by
Keeping Trump off the ballot ?
No
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:55 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:52 am

Go back to bed Grampa. Trump and his lawyers cooperated. It's even in the liberal news. Go back a read.
:lol: Yes. Cooperate with the same group that created and ran with the Russia collusion lie? That sounds like a great idea. Trump got the media he wanted out of the raid. This course was predicted from the start.

This is just a new version of the Russia collusion game plan. Create some ridiculous charge, apply new interpretations of law and then leak like a sieve to frame a narrative. Drag out forever and eventually go away with no charges...just like Russia collusion.

Do you even know what the documents were? They were daily collections of news articles AND classified docs that Trump would read at night to prep for the next day. Once removed from the White House, they were secured in Mar a Lago in areas far more secure than the garage or Penn Biden Center.

NARA requested to see 15 boxes and Trump complied. They found those White House nightly classified documents and immediately ran to the DOJ. Seems a little out of order. Didn't even bother to settle the issue with Trump, just turned him over. Hell, they worked with Obama and then fined him, in a civil court proceeding.

This will come crumbling down too and you'll have fallen for the scheme again.

Interesting they knew about Biden's classified problem a year and a half before NARA asked Trump for the boxes, but didn't do anything about it until after they "discovered" Trump was a serial classified doc thief.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:47 am

:lol: Yes. Cooperate with the same group that created and ran with the Russia collusion lie? That sounds like a great idea. Trump got the media he wanted out of the raid. This course was predicted from the start.

This is just a new version of the Russia collusion game plan. Create some ridiculous charge, apply new interpretations of law and then leak like a sieve to frame a narrative. Drag out forever and eventually go away with no charges...just like Russia collusion.

Do you even know what the documents were? They were daily collections of news articles AND classified docs that Trump would read at night to prep for the next day. Once removed from the White House, they were secured in Mar a Lago in areas far more secure than the garage or Penn Biden Center.

NARA requested to see 15 boxes and Trump complied. They found those White House nightly classified documents and immediately ran to the DOJ. Seems a little out of order. Didn't even bother to settle the issue with Trump, just turned him over. Hell, they worked with Obama and then fined him, in a civil court proceeding.

Interesting they knew about Biden's classified problem a year and a half before NARA asked Trump for the boxes, but didn't do anything about it until after they "discovered" Trump was a serial classified doc thief.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Also the same group that ran with the Hunter laptop could be Russian disinfo hoax.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Also the same group that ran with the Hunter laptop could be Russian disinfo hoax.
As opposed to the group that ran with the election was stolen hoax?

trump's response to requests to return the documents was different than biden or obama's. That is why he was subpoenaed, served with a warrant and indicted. He made his bed, now he's crying like a baby because he has to lie in it. People, especially conservatives, used to believe in accountability. That's gone to hell in a handbasket and is just one example of how MAQA isn't conservative.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:05 pm
Yeah, in 2016 that was the donk’s mantra..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 pm
Yeah, in 2016 that was the donk’s mantra..
And in 2020 MAQA said hold my beer and took the tinfoil hat conspiracy bullsh!t to a whole new level