Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:00 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:28 pm

I rest my case.
Good. Now punch yourself in the face for being wrong and destroy your trump altar.

Now answer the question - is trump a victim or a genius?
He's a genius of course. Having to deal with half wits like you is a job one can do on the shitter. Next
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:51 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:00 pm
Good. Now punch yourself in the face for being wrong and destroy your trump altar.

Now answer the question - is trump a victim or a genius?
He's a genius of course. Having to deal with half wits like you is a job one can do on the shitter. Next
You should probably go pop a squat on the shitter then. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:55 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:51 pm

:dunce:

You got your ass beat today.

Go home, take a nap, eat your ramen and then come back for more beating. I'm just warming up my arms to punch down on StUni.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:57 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:55 pm

Go home, take a nap, eat your ramen and then come back for more beating. I'm just warming up my arms to punch down on StUni.
:rofl: you're delusional. Focus on battling kalm in the COVID thread. Stay away from the trump and Ukraine threads, get some reps and maybe someday you'll be able to step up to the big boy threads.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:57 pm

:rofl: you're delusional. Focus on battling kalm in the COVID thread. Stay away from the trump and Ukraine threads, get some reps and maybe someday you'll be able to step up to the big boy threads.
:dunce: Weak as shit. You've totally fumbled this one.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Boom. How many of you Leftists even knew what this was about? SeattleGriz called it from the beginning.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:05 am Boom. How many of you Leftists even knew what this was about? SeattleGriz called it from the beginning.

Deep State Donnie on the job!

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:04 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:05 am Boom. How many of you Leftists even knew what this was about? SeattleGriz called it from the beginning.

I running on no sleep. Who is Donnie? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Did you read it? It shows that the President doesn't just say this document is declassified and it is then immediately and completely declassified. There is a process to follow and not all included information is declassified ...
I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder. This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.
Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:54 pm

Did you read it? It shows that the President doesn't just say this document is declassified and it is then immediately and completely declassified. There is a process to follow and not all included information is declassified ...
I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder. This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.
Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
Dude. I posted this in the beginning of this thread and explained what happened. Trump accepted that redactions were needed and accepted those. After that, the documents were supposed to be released, but never were.

Trump went through all the proper steps.

This is affirmation that I once again was on the right track about the subject and you were busy shoving your thumb up your butt.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:21 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:54 pm

Dude. I posted this in the beginning of this thread and explained what happened. Trump accepted that redactions were needed and accepted those. After that, the documents were supposed to be released, but never were.

Trump went through all the proper steps.

This is affirmation that I once again was on the right track about the subject and you were busy shoving your thumb up your butt.
Dude, it also shows there is a process and that trump can't unilaterally and instantaneously declassify documents which has been part of the MAQA yahoo defense against the Florida indictment.

It wasn't my thumb or my butt and I don't know why you insist on sucking the dingleberries off of whosever thumb it is.
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:43 pm Declassification doesn't just happen because the POTUS thinks it. I believe there is a process to be followed and documents aren't declassified wholesale. They must be reviewed and information could still be redacted before a document is officially redacted. Did trump follow the process? Is there proof that the documents were redacted? If yes, it should make the legal case a slam dunk for trump.

If it were as simple as trump was holding documents that he had declassified then there would be no indictments. Are there indictments? There is a suit because trump refused to work with NARA and return the documents. It hadn't gone to a special investigation before because previous Presidents returned documents when asked. trump made his bed, he needs to be a big boy and lie in it. Maybe if he hadn't been coddled for most of his life he'd understand that sometimes the rules do apply to him.

He's an entitled twat who is crying like a baby because he's finally being held accountable for his words and actions.
Wrong as usual StUni. :ohno: Please keep exposing how little you know about the topic.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:21 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:04 am

King of the Weird Little Creeps
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:15 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:21 pm

Your boss?! Dang
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

The report - written by Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag - details how the Obama administration CIA allegedly and improperly called on foreign allies from the "Five Eyes Nations" (the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) to surveil 26 Trump aides as "targets for collection and misinformation.” The journalists got this information from sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation….
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02 ... r-n2170141
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:33 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:15 pm

Your boss?! Dang

I think you and Mike have a great deal in common besides the WLCA :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:26 pm
The report - written by Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag - details how the Obama administration CIA allegedly and improperly called on foreign allies from the "Five Eyes Nations" (the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) to surveil 26 Trump aides as "targets for collection and misinformation.” The journalists got this information from sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation….
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02 ... r-n2170141

Have they looked for the report among the reading material in the bathroom at Mar a Lago? :lol:

Maybe thats where the other "reports" that you allege to exist are too. Putim can burn you a copy if you need one.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 am

Have they looked for the report among the reading material in the bathroom at Mar a Lago? :lol:

Maybe thats where the other "reports" that you allege to exist are too. Putim can burn you a copy if you need one.
Putin :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:39 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 am

Putin :ohno:
I made him a little longer, he's sensitive about that sort of thing, you know how those little guys can be. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Anyone remember how many time back in 2015 Obama, with nose pointed sky high, said “Donald Trump will not be president”

Don’t worry everyone, I am ensuring that Donald Trump will not be President as I’m rigging the whole thing is what he should’ve been saying
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:00 am Anyone remember how many time back in 2015 Obama, with nose pointed sky high, said “Donald Trump will not be president”

Don’t worry everyone, I am ensuring that Donald Trump will not be President as I’m rigging the whole thing is what he should’ve been saying
Nobody thought he’d be president in 2015 including Donald.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:00 am Anyone remember how many time back in 2015 Obama, with nose pointed sky high, said “Donald Trump will not be president”

Obama sure worked it hard behind the scenes anyway
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:55 am
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 am

Obama sure worked it hard behind the scenes anyway
Sure.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I do. I also remember the disdain everyone had for Mittens Romney when Obama told him the 80's were calling and wanted their foreign policy back.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:13 pm

I do. I also remember the disdain everyone had for Mittens Romney when Obama told him the 80's were calling and wanted their foreign policy back.

:rofl: Congratulation SG, you finally found something relevant and funny to post. There's hope for you yet.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

You voted for Obama. Shameful.