Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:10 pm FBI agents embedded themselves in right wing online chat groups getting the goods on MAGA yahoos. I have no problem with that, it’s what they did next that I have a problem with……that was instigating an entrance into the Capitol..floating and encouraging that uptick for the protest

Dressed themselves as Trump supporters for J6 and encouraged violence and all because Trump fired the FBI director and general hate for Trump

Of course Pelosi was in on it and as I’ve already said, saw the potential for a big political win
:shock:

:rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:10 pm FBI agents embedded themselves in right wing online chat groups getting the goods on MAGA yahoos. I have no problem with that, it’s what they did next that I have a problem with……that was instigating an entrance into the Capitol..floating and encouraging that uptick for the protest

Dressed themselves as Trump supporters for J6 and encouraged violence and all because Trump fired the FBI director and general hate for Trump

Of course Pelosi was in on it and as I’ve already said, saw the potential for a big political win
Link or other proof?

This board is going to go further down hill if we keep posting tinfoil hat bullshit without any links or proof.

I could easily type something up like ...
Homeland Security Agents admit under oath to firing a poison dart into George Floyd which was the real cause of his death. The agents went on to admit to undercover Homeland agents inserting themselves into BLM/AnTiFa protests and intentionally turning them into riots, destroying property and attacking police. These actions were taken as a result of orders from President Trump.
Photos and videos recently found on Hunter Biden's laptop show him, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein sexually abusing Ivanka and Eric Trump in 1993.
Posting shit you or some echo chamber yahoo made up doesn't make it true.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:52 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:59 pm

Not that we know at this point. Files were deleted, but recovered by the Reps. Now they are asking for the passwords because they were encrypted files. Also want to know why 100 files were deleted right before they gave ownership/access of the files to Reps.
Same reason Comer won't question Hunter out in the open - he has an agenda and he only wants certain information presented a certain way that he can control - as opposed to the committee who operated in broad daylight and let the perps tell their story of what they saw first-hand to the American people.

Is this helping, SG? You seem confused a lot these days ...
:rofl: For sure, but what's good for the Dems, is good for the gander.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Nikki Haley had to be in on it too, keeping security in check. :mrgreen:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:44 pm

Passwords for encrypted files that have been deleted? :suspicious:

Can they use the trump defense and claim blanket immunity for every single thing they did while in office? :D

Seriously, I get that they were probably concerned that republicans would cherry pick the information to advance their own agenda but that doesn't justify deleting files.
Not that we know at this point. Files were deleted, but recovered by the Reps. Now they are asking for the passwords because they were encrypted files. Also want to know why 100 files were deleted right before they gave ownership/access of the files to Reps.
Deleted from where? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:18 pm

Jesus Grampa. How do you access the Internet? It's called a drive and your computer has one.

Next you're going to ask if the server was wiped clean with a cloth.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:29 pm

Link or other proof?

This board is going to go further down hill if we keep posting tinfoil hat bullshit without any links or proof.

Homeland Security Agents admit under oath to firing a poison dart into George Floyd which was the real cause of his death. The agents went on to admit to undercover Homeland agents inserting themselves into BLM/AnTiFa protests and intentionally turning them into riots, destroying property and attacking police. These actions were taken as a result of orders from President Trump.
Photos and videos recently found on Hunter Biden's laptop show him, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein sexually abusing Ivanka and Eric Trump in 1993.
Posting shit you or some echo chamber yahoo made up doesn't make it true or false
So you think If could be true don’t you… I figured this kind of talk was old hat on here so you can just calm the fuck down :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:25 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:18 pm

Jesus Grampa. How do you access the Internet? It's called a drive and your computer has one.

Not at all little Grizlet, I find it very hard to believe that the Ds were writing it all down but the R weren't. All the testimony happened right in front of the American people. All from Republicans who were first-hand witnesses, all hired or appointed by Trump - who by his own admission hires only the best. You trying to tell us that the Republicans didn't record every second of the hearings? I think all that bike riding had you spending too much time in oxygen debt... :lol:

Great move by the donks though to hint at the existence of secret encrypted files - 20 years now from those stupid conk fucks will be treating us to more of their verbal flatulence with yet another conspiracy theory - they shot Kennedy and they faked the moon landing and its all right there in secret encrypted files that disappeared long ago after last being seen at a well-known child traffiking location under a Little Ceasar's pizza joint at a strip mall in Bumfuck, Egypt.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:29 pm
Link or other proof?

Posting shit you or some echo chamber yahoo made up doesn't make it true or false
So you think If could be true don’t you… I figured this kind of talk was old hat on here so you can just calm the fuck down :coffee:
It's just as possible that federal agents incited the AnTiFa/BLM riots as it is that they incited the January 6 riot.

It's just as and probably more possible that trump abused ivanka than it is that biden abused hunter.

Maybe we should check the TOS on making baseless and unconfirmed accusations.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:17 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:49 am

It's just as possible that federal agents incited the AnTiFa/BLM riots as it is that they incited the January 6 riot.

It's just as and probably more possible that trump abused ivanka than it is that biden abused hunter.

Either Joe abused Hunter or it’s genetics

Nobody gets that messed up without some help
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:26 am

Kind of true but there can be a whole host of life experiences beyond just Joe who you’d prefer to blame.

If it’s simply genetics, that’s a reason for compassion towards Hunter, no?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

That means that fred abused donald or it's genetics. Someone had to help donald get as messed up as he is.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:41 am

Kind of true but there can be a whole host of life experiences beyond just Joe who you’d prefer to blame.

If it’s simply genetics, that’s a reason for compassion towards Hunter, no?
My posts have been very compassionate towards Hunter…. To a point
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:45 am

That means that fred abused donald or it's genetics. Someone had to help donald get as messed up as he is.
Fred abused Donald? Fred would be proud of Donny considering he was able to become the president of the United States and against all odds
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:07 am

Fred abused Donald? Fred would be proud of Donny considering he was able to become the president of the United States and against all odds
He was projecting his anger and regret at not using a condom on to Donald.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:12 am

Hey, better to leave your childhood traumas in the attic
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

A wise poster said "Nobody gets that messed up without some help" so fred must have abused donald because donald is messed up.
"
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:26 am

A wise poster said "Nobody gets that messed up without some help" so fred must have abused donald because donald is messed up.
"
Let me know when Hunter is President
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:50 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:26 am

"
Let me know when Hunter is President
Let me know when Hunter gets held liable by a jury for sexual abuse and fined $10,000,000 for defamation. :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Can always tell a houndie post - typically about STD's or bodily fluids. Your obsession on this line of thinking, as I said, is slightly disturbing. But to each their own! :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:53 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:25 pm

Not at all little Grizlet, I find it very hard to believe that the Ds were writing it all down but the R weren't. All the testimony happened right in front of the American people. All from Republicans who were first-hand witnesses, all hired or appointed by Trump - who by his own admission hires only the best. You trying to tell us that the Republicans didn't record every second of the hearings? I think all that bike riding had you spending too much time in oxygen debt... :lol:

Great move by the donks though to hint at the existence of secret encrypted files - 20 years now from those stupid conk fucks will be treating us to more of their verbal flatulence with yet another conspiracy theory - they shot Kennedy and they faked the moon landing and its all right there in secret encrypted files that disappeared long ago after last being seen at a well-known child traffiking location under a Little Ceasar's pizza joint at a strip mall in Bumfuck, Egypt.
No. Don't you remember that it was only Cheney and Kinzinger on the committee? Also, the majority of the discussion was closed door...just like you whining about Hunter.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:21 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:53 am

No. Don't you remember that it was only Cheney and Kinzinger on the committee? Also, the majority of the discussion was closed door...just like you whining about Hunter.
Wasn’t that because McCarthy refused to name any Republicans to it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:40 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:21 pm

Wasn’t that because McCarthy refused to name any Republicans to it.
Partly. Pelosi refused certain Reps like Jordan (blech), so McCarthy showed Pelosi he was all in on the Uniparty. He really showed them, didn't he?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:12 pm

Can always tell a houndie post - typically about STD's or bodily fluids. Your obsession on this line of thinking, as I said, is slightly disturbing. But to each their own! :rofl:
:lol:

You try so hard, bless your heart.