Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:24 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:17 pm

Kalm gets an F
I worked real hard for it too. How does it feel to be constantly owned by an F student?
How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Well, one of the little foot soldiers of the fourth of state is starting to tell the truth…..

“Berliner made waves on Tuesday for calling out the liberal groupthink that has plagued NPR's newsroom, pointing to their mishandling of Russiagate, the Hunter Biden laptop, the COVID lab leak theory and the ongoing Israel-Hamas war as examples of its left-wing bias while prioritizing racial diversity over ideological diversity. “
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:31 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:16 am

What at the core, is the cause of so much hate against Israel?

Antisemitism, pure and simple. Two of the major religions of the world, Islam and Christianity, have fanned, if not outright advocated, antisemitism for the past two millenniums. Heck, the Catholic Church only stopped blaming the Jews for killing Christ back with Vatican 2 in the 60's. Couple all that with China looking down on anything not Chinese and you have almost 6 billion of the world's population holding at best a dim view of Judaism and its adherents, and at worst a virulent Nazi-like wish to eradicate it from the Earth. If Israel can hold out for another 4 or 5 centuries then I think they might make it. :ohno:
Seems like everybody just woke up one morning, got out of bed, and decided to hate jews.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:58 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:31 am

Antisemitism, pure and simple. Two of the major religions of the world, Islam and Christianity, have fanned, if not outright advocated, antisemitism for the past two millenniums. Heck, the Catholic Church only stopped blaming the Jews for killing Christ back with Vatican 2 in the 60's. Couple all that with China looking down on anything not Chinese and you have almost 6 billion of the world's population holding at best a dim view of Judaism and its adherents, and at worst a virulent Nazi-like wish to eradicate it from the Earth. If Israel can hold out for another 4 or 5 centuries then I think they might make it. :ohno:
Seems like everybody just woke up one morning, got out of bed, and decided to hate jews.
2000 years of entrenched bias, especially by major institutions like the Catholic Church (and I say that as a currently practicing Roman Catholic) are difficult to overcome. And heck, we're really progressive in this country in this regard - in many parts of the world Vatican 2 never happened and they still think Jews today killed Christ, Hews aren't technically human, and that there's a Jewish conspiracy that runs the world clandestinely. It's not a big leap for them to then transfer that hate to Israel, and Israel does enough on their own to make that easy for those folks.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:51 am

2000 years of entrenched bias, especially by major institutions like the Catholic Church (and I say that as a currently practicing Roman Catholic) are difficult to overcome. And heck, we're really progressive in this country in this regard - in many parts of the world Vatican 2 never happened and they still think Jews today killed Christ, Hews aren't technically human, and that there's a Jewish conspiracy that runs the world clandestinely. It's not a big leap for them to then transfer that hate to Israel, and Israel does enough on their own to make that easy for those folks.
Speaking of hate, Pocahontas is the epicenter of hate

“A Boston-based Jewish organization said Thursday it was “deeply troubled” by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s claim that there is “ample evidence” Israel is committing “genocide” in Gaza.

The American Jewish Committee sent a letter to Warren that accused the Democrat of providing “cover to extreme voices” by claiming that Israel could be found guilty of war crimes in a top United Nations court. “
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Nobody can piss away goodwill like Israel especially when Bibi the Bloodthirsty is hanging around. I think he does it on purpose
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:29 am

Speaking of hate, Pocahontas is the epicenter of hate

“A Boston-based Jewish organization said Thursday it was “deeply troubled” by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s claim that there is “ample evidence” Israel is committing “genocide” in Gaza.

The American Jewish Committee sent a letter to Warren that accused the Democrat of providing “cover to extreme voices” by claiming that Israel could be found guilty of war crimes in a top United Nations court. “
nice self-own :thumb:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:29 am

Nobody can piss away goodwill like Israel especially when Bibi the Bloodthirsty is hanging around. I think he does it on purpose
As I said, I don't think that would even matter. Netanyahu is a terrible leader, but there were already protests for Gaza and against Israel even while the torn up, raped bodies were still being pieced together following 10/7. For some, either 10/7 didn't happen, or it did and it was just payback for those "dirty Jews". Remember, the UN Council on Human Rights has been accusing of Israel of genocide for decades now. Of course, given the makeup of that council and the human rights abuses they overlook in their own countries, it's hard to take them seriously. But Palestinians, and many of those who back them, are fully committed to wiping Israel off the map, so this will go on long after all of us have left this existence. Like I said, if Israel is still there in a couple of centuries they might make it.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:44 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:29 am

As I said, I don't think that would even matter. Netanyahu is a terrible leader, but there were already protests for Gaza and against Israel even while the torn up, raped bodies were still being pieced together following 10/7. For some, either 10/7 didn't happen, or it did and it was just payback for those "dirty Jews". Remember, the UN Council on Human Rights has been accusing of Israel of genocide for decades now. Of course, given the makeup of that council and the human rights abuses they overlook in their own countries, it's hard to take them seriously. But Palestinians, and many of those who back them, are fully committed to wiping Israel off the map, so this will go on long after all of us have left this existence. Like I said, if Israel is still there in a couple of centuries they might make it.
:nod:

Countries "currently experiencing ongoing mass killing" that are members of the UN Human Rights Council:
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ethiopia
- India
- Iraq
- Nigeria
- Pakistan
- Somalia
- Sudan

Add in China and the Uyghurs, Russia with Ukraine, Abkhazia and South Ossetia and Venezuelan oppression and violence against its own citizens and the hypocrisy is evident.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I don’t necessarily believe any polls, but apparently the black community is waking up to Rotteness of the former Joey Idol… good for them

They feel like he's honest. They feel like this is somebody who, while we might not agree with how he says things, how he goes about things, at least he's telling us what it is," Montgomery said.

"We don't feel like this is a snake in the grass waiting for his chance to bite us. This is somebody who's telling us this is what my plan is. Here's how I plan to execute it. Here's the people involved, and here's how you can get involved."
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Who is anxiously awaiting comer's big announcement with bated breath?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am

It's like he wants to be the next Schiff - always saying the evidence is clear as day, but they just can't quite show the evidence yet. But hey, it worked for Schiff, he's about to be the next Senator from California, despite never delivering the evidence he claimed he had.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am

It's like he wants to be the next Schiff - always saying the evidence is clear as day, but they just can't quite show the evidence yet. But hey, it worked for Schiff, he's about to be the next Senator from California, despite never delivering the evidence he claimed he had.
Why did Joey Rottens immediate family’s bank accounts gets stuffed with millions in cash from China?

What was that money for?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 pm
GannonFan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 am

Why did Joey Rottens immediate family’s bank accounts gets stuffed with millions in cash from China?

What was that money for?
Because it didn’t happen.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:45 pm

What was that money for?
Are you following BDK's lead and nitpicking CH's use of the word "cash"?

hunter received lots of money from Chinese sources but probably not in cash. hunter is part of biden's family. How much did hunter receive? What about other family members?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

What was that money for?
Set those bank accounts were fake and all the evidence they provided was fake?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm

hunter received lots of money from Chinese sources but probably not in cash. hunter is part of biden's family. How much did hunter receive? What about other family members?
I said cash because all those stripper’s Hunter was hanging out with don’t take credit cards for conceiving the Presidents illegitimate grandchildren :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm

I said cash because all those stripper’s Hunter was hanging out with don’t take credit cards for conceiving the Presidents illegitimate grandchildren :lol:
I'm guessing Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal take bearer bonds. :D

People in glass houses and all that ...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 pm

Which bank accounts? Link.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:10 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:08 pm

Hey

This is the Biden and immediate family scorecard thread

And you need a score card to keep track of all Hunters scores, like his dead brother’s wife and his underage niece, but thank goodness they got the first son out of that house for the minors sake.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 pm

“I want to go back to where we were in January when we started this investigation. This was the narrative: the President’s son’s laptop was Russian disinformation; Hunter Biden was a legitimate business guy, just like Jared Kushner; No Biden ever took money from China — that’s what Joe Biden said; No money ever changed hands while Joe Biden was Vice President; Joe knew nothing about his son’s dealings; And Joe never met with or spoke with any of the foreign nationals who had wired the family money.

“All of those things have been proven wrong because of the Republican majority and our investigation.”

READ MORE:

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

Joe Biden Lied At Least 16 Times About His Family’s Business Schemes

The Biden family set up over 20 shell companies and made a concerted effort to hide payments from foreign adversaries.

“What exactly do these companies do? What good or service do these companies provide? The answer is nothing. They are not legitimate companies.”

READ MORE: Key Whistleblowers to Testify on the Biden Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

After viewing financial records at the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Committee identified nine family members who have benefited from the Biden family’s business.

“We found 170 major bank violations. These were from six major banks, and they alleged that the Bidens were, among other things, money laundering, and receiving suspicious wires from state-owned entities. […] The bank is alleging that the Bidens took a suspicious wire from the Chinese government, and then laundered it through these shell companies. Many laws were broken there.”

“We also learned nine Biden family members have received money from foreign entities, including the President’s granddaughter, who received a wire that had been laundered to the shell companies from Romania days after the President left Romania when he was Vice President. That’s hard to explain.

“The Bidens received over 20 million dollars. My question to you: What did they do to receive that money? No one can answer that question.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/com ... s-schemes/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:26 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 pm

“I want to go back to where we were in January when we started this investigation. This was the narrative: the President’s son’s laptop was Russian disinformation; Hunter Biden was a legitimate business guy, just like Jared Kushner; No Biden ever took money from China — that’s what Joe Biden said; No money ever changed hands while Joe Biden was Vice President; Joe knew nothing about his son’s dealings; And Joe never met with or spoke with any of the foreign nationals who had wired the family money.

“All of those things have been proven wrong because of the Republican majority and our investigation.”

READ MORE:

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

Joe Biden Lied At Least 16 Times About His Family’s Business Schemes

The Biden family set up over 20 shell companies and made a concerted effort to hide payments from foreign adversaries.

“What exactly do these companies do? What good or service do these companies provide? The answer is nothing. They are not legitimate companies.”

READ MORE: Key Whistleblowers to Testify on the Biden Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

After viewing financial records at the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Committee identified nine family members who have benefited from the Biden family’s business.

“We found 170 major bank violations. These were from six major banks, and they alleged that the Bidens were, among other things, money laundering, and receiving suspicious wires from state-owned entities. […] The bank is alleging that the Bidens took a suspicious wire from the Chinese government, and then laundered it through these shell companies. Many laws were broken there.”

“We also learned nine Biden family members have received money from foreign entities, including the President’s granddaughter, who received a wire that had been laundered to the shell companies from Romania days after the President left Romania when he was Vice President. That’s hard to explain.

“The Bidens received over 20 million dollars. My question to you: What did they do to receive that money? No one can answer that question.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/com ... s-schemes/
Why haven’t they gone forward with the investigation?

Because they’ve got nothing and know it.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:10 pm

Hey

And you need a score card to keep track of all Hunters scores, like his dead brother’s wife and his underage niece, but thank goodness they got the first son out of that house for the minors sake.
If I stop bringing up donny rotten and his crime family on biden threads are you going to stop responding with joey rotten and his crime family on trump threads?

I didn't think so. Pound sand. ;)
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 pm

Hey

If I stop bringing up donny rotten and his crime family on biden threads are you going to stop responding with joey rotten and his crime family on trump threads?

I have it on record from a very credible source, an old poster that you guys worship, that you used to be the best poster here but unfortunately, even he recognizes that you have become infected with TDS

Donny .. that’s all you post about

In fact, because the former idol Jobozo Biden has totally fucked everything up, none of you Democrats ever post anything positive about Jojo…

Why? Because there’s absolutely nothing good to say about him
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm

I have it on record from a very credible source, an old poster that you guys worship, that you used to be the best poster here but unfortunately, even he recognizes that you have become infected with TDS

Donny .. that’s all you post about

In fact, because the former idol Jobozo Biden has totally fucked everything up, none of you Democrats ever post anything positive about Jojo…

Why? Because there’s absolutely nothing good to say about him
There have been a lot of great posters here and I was never at their level much less the best poster here.

You think about joey more than I think about donny. FTR I think biden is inept and corrupt.

"None of you Democrats"? I haven't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992. I also haven't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since I voted for Dubya in 2000. And I've voted in every Presidential election since I turned 18.

Everything has been fvcked up since March 2020. Guess who was POTUS at the beginning? biden has continued the inept administration of our government but he didn't start it. Here we are likely having to choose between 2 inept and corrupt candidates for POTUS.

The difference between the posters on here and most voters who support biden and the posters and most voters who support trump is that the biden supporters don't really like him but think he's better than the alternative. Most of the trump supporters act like he's the second coming. They're gullible fools who think he's fighting the deep state on their behalf, that he didn't do anything wrong and is the victim of a lawfare witchhunt. That anyone who criticizes him is a RINO or a publicity hound. They've fallen for his con and they will deflect criticism of their false idol with cries of tDS, but trump and similar because they can't defend him on substance.