ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

EPIC MILESTONE

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

61,342 deaths in the USA (325 Million people)

225k worldwide (7.8 billion people)

What a fucking media driven joke. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Re: EPIC MILESTONE

Post by grizzaholic »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:31 pm 61,342 deaths in the USA (325 Million people)

My neighbors cat died a few weeks ago. I bet it was a covid death, and not because it was old as fuck.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:31 pm 61,342 deaths in the USA (325 Million people)

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

grizzaholic wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:37 pm

My neighbors cat died a few weeks ago. I bet it was a covid death, and not because it was old as fuck.
:lol: :rofl: :notworthy:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

A friend in Virginia (Roanoke) passed away from it last night.

Fukc you all.
:thumb:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Sorry to hear that, dback. :(

Was laughing at the old cat joke. Because we have one.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

I'm waiting on pins and needles to make fun of the next round of tornado deaths in RED America.....it should happen soon....I can hardly stand the suspense!

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

mainejeff wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:38 pm I'm waiting on pins and needles to make fun of the next round of tornado deaths in RED America.....it should happen soon....I can hardly stand the suspense!

So, Covid is a democrat disease and tornados are a republican one? Trying hard to understand.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

I agree. The media hysteria has been a problem. And the way they've cuckold the Republican administration is a even more amazing.

The liberal media cuckolding Donald Trumps administration is incredible.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:10 am
mainejeff wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:38 pm I'm waiting on pins and needles to make fun of the next round of tornado deaths in RED America.....it should happen soon....I can hardly stand the suspense!

So, Covid is a democrat disease and tornados are a republican one? Trying hard to understand.
Andy, this was covered in 6th grade earth science.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:45 am

I agree. The media hysteria has been a problem. And the way they've cuckold the Republican administration is a even more amazing.

I just wonder how this country functions with the way the media and dems just slow down everything because their guy didn't win. Instead of just working to better the place, they just sat in the corner and cried and passed blame.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

grizzaholic wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:13 am

I just wonder how this country functions with the way the media and dems just slow down everything because their guy didn't win. Instead of just working to better the place, they just sat in the corner and cried and passed blame.
The Republicans control the executive which has control over the CDC and the guidelines they issue. They have control over the federal response. This was a team failure. Republican and Democrats all failed in this.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:16 am

The Republicans control the executive which has control over the CDC and the guidelines they issue. They have control over the federal response. This was a team failure. Republican and Democrats all failed in this.
I was talking as a whole...but this "disaster" has been media generated to the MAXXX

Justin Halpern
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

grizzaholic wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:23 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:16 am

I was talking as a whole...but this "disaster" has been media generated to the MAXXX
NO doubt there.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm A friend in Virginia (Roanoke) passed away from it last night.

Fukc you all.
Sorry to hear. I've had several friends die in car accidents.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm A friend in Virginia (Roanoke) passed away from it last night.

Fukc you all.
So a friend died and you are mad at us? Makes sense.

Justin Halpern
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

This is one of those problems where each side has a few valid points
I really don't feel like I have a grasp on what the right answer is - because I kinda agree with both sides

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Chizzang wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:29 am This is one of those problems where each side has a few valid points
I really don't feel like I have a grasp on what the right answer is - because I kinda agree with both sides

Nobody knows that the right answer is yet but it's probably not being too cautious or throwing caution to the wind. We need to find the right balance.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

If this had happened 8 years ago someone who be posting the same about the reps.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

I can't really think of anyone who's looked good so far through this, it's been an epic failure and has really shone a light on how poor some facets of our government and society are at this point - Trump has been a train wreck through this, Congress has at the best looked inept and out of touch, at worst they've looked just downright incompetent, governors have been a mixed bag, and the media has been so lost down the rabbit hole of gotcha journalism that it's hard to find any US news source that's consistently reliable from day to day. Since we're looking at Trump or Biden for the next 4 years or their VP if they can't make it through the 4 years, I'm not really optimistic that much will change.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:02 am it's hard to find any US news source that's consistently reliable from day to day.
Hard? Let me know if find one.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:02 am I can't really think of anyone who's looked good so far through this, it's been an epic failure and has really shone a light on how poor some facets of our government and society are at this point - Trump has been a train wreck through this, Congress has at the best looked inept and out of touch, at worst they've looked just downright incompetent, governors have been a mixed bag, and the media has been so lost down the rabbit hole of gotcha journalism that it's hard to find any US news source that's consistently reliable from day to day. Since we're looking at Trump or Biden for the next 4 years or their VP if they can't make it through the 4 years, I'm not really optimistic that much will change.
I think Dr Fauci and Dr Birx, have done a great job keeping the country from Panicking after listening to the media and Trump. The mitigation has worked and states are opening up for business. Stock market is strong. It's a matter of time before the unemployment numbers start going down.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:22 am It's a matter of time before the unemployment numbers start going down.
Obviously they will go down, but I don't think they will come close to pre-panic, sorry pandemic, numbers. I think a lot of companies are finding out how unessential a lot of their employees are.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:40 am
Chizzang wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:29 am This is one of those problems where each side has a few valid points

Nobody knows that the right answer is yet but it's probably not being too cautious or throwing caution to the wind. We need to find the right balance.
:rockon:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

89Hen wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:24 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:22 am It's a matter of time before the unemployment numbers start going down.
Obviously they will go down, but I don't think they will come close to pre-panic, sorry pandemic, numbers. I think a lot of companies are finding out how unessential a lot of their employees are.
lower-middle management will take a beating
as upped middle management seeks to create some distance between themselves and the mob

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus