Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:30 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:22 pm

So cognitive ability shouldn’t be discussed regarding either candidate or just Trump?
It should be for both, but my comment is that because both of these old dudes are clearly dealing with mental decline due to elderly age, we as the country forced to elect one of these exceptionally mediocre candidates are the real losers (the not winning move comment).
Agree.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:44 pm

He was all twitchy like that and sweating like a pig when he was blithering about Nikki Haley being in charge of security
He appears to be struggling on multiple levels.

Its the electric cars....they want to debank us...personally I wouldn't trust the hybrids either...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:22 pm

So cognitive ability shouldn’t be discussed regarding either candidate or just Trump?
It should be for both, but my comment is that because both of these old dudes are clearly dealing with mental decline due to elderly age, we as the country forced to elect one of these exceptionally mediocre candidates are the real losers (the not winning move comment).
yet it isn't....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:25 am
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm

He appears to be struggling on multiple levels.

Its the electric cars....they want to debank us...personally I wouldn't trust the hybrids either...
We have a hybrid Sienna. Great ride and convenient but we did go through battery issues two winters ago. We deleted the debanking function.

I balance it out with the two classic Porsches we are restoring. The 914 has a VW type 4 engine and combined with just under 2000 lbs, will get around 30 mpg. It has only one computerized component and will come in handy during the zombie/EMP apocalypse.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:28 am

yet it isn't....
Because Dems no it’s a stupid argument

C’mon man, Trumps not drooling or trying to read Obamas prepared remarks off the teleprompter
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:47 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:25 am

We have a hybrid Sienna. Great ride and convenient but we did go through battery issues two winters ago. We deleted the debanking function.

I balance it out with the two classic Porsches we are restoring. The 914 has a VW type 4 engine and combined with just under 2000 lbs, will get around 30 mpg. It has only one computerized component and will come in handy during the zombie/EMP apocalypse.
We have a '13 Cmax hybrid which I hate to be seen in but accomplishes its mission although you have to work to get 40mpg. It been mostly trouble-free after they replaced the transmission about a onth after we bought it. My zombie EMP vehicle will be a recently overhauled 1960 Massey-Ferguson 35 deluxe with the 3-cylinder Perkins diesel......I'll be a transportation mogul
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:56 am
kalm wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:47 am

We have a '13 Cmax hybrid which I hate to be seen in but accomplishes its mission although you have to work to get 40mpg. It been mostly trouble-free after they replaced the transmission about a onth after we bought it. My zombie EMP vehicle will be a recently overhauled 1960 Massey-Ferguson 35 deluxe with the 3-cylinder Perkins diesel......I'll be a transportation mogul
Nice!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:51 am

yet it isn't....

C’mon man, Trumps not droolingor trying to read Obamas prepared remarks off the teleprompter
He talks about running against Obama, confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, claims he saved us from nuclear war with NK...... :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

yet it isn't....

C’mon man, Trumps not droolingor trying to read Obamas prepared remarks off the teleprompter
He was sweating like a pig, coked to the gills...

He talks about running against Obama, confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, claims he saved us from nuclear war with NK...... he's all eat up wit the dumbass and everybody but you can see it. :ohno:

You do know that more than one doctor has suggested tertiary syphilis don't you?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:05 am

He talks about running against Obama, confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, claims he saved us from nuclear war with NK...... he's all eat up wit the dumbass and everybody but you can see it. :ohno:

You do know that more than one doctor has suggested tertiary syphilis don't you?
The guy doesn’t even drink and you claim he’s coked to the gills ….. Joey hooker and blow Biden much more likely to be coked up with all that cocaine found in his White House
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:12 am

The guy doesn’t even drink and you claim he’s coked to the gills ….. Joey hooker and blow Biden much more likely to be coked up with all that cocaine found in his White House
He without coke shall cast the first…

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Look at him, CH.

What do you think he's on? He's clearly lit up like a christmas tree - maybe he grabbed Jrs. "meds" by mistake? Maybe he needs the dosage asjusted? But he's fucking ripped big time - unless the doctors are right about tertiary syphilis - he's showing the signs right there
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:24 am

Look at him, CH.

What do you think he's on? He's clearly lit up like a christmas tree - maybe he grabbed Jrs. "meds" by mistake? Maybe he needs the dosage asjusted? But he's fucking ripped big time - unless the doctors are right about tertiary syphilis - he's showing the signs right there
Not at all

You’ve been watching Bojoezo way to long
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:27 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:24 am

Look at him, CH.

Not at all

You didn't answer the question - what do you think is causing his weird twitching and sweating?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:30 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:27 am

Not at all

You didn't answer the question - what do you think is causing his weird twitching and sweating?
I don’t know

I’m not a doctor
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:32 am

I don’t know

I’m not a doctor
But it doesn't give you pause watching it?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:36 am

I don’t know

I’m not a doctor
But it doesn't give you pause watching it?
What clip are you referring to?
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

I don’t know

I’m not a doctor
Yet you have no issue diagnosing and stating things about Biden with 100% confidence.

Trump's brain is fucking mush.
Biden's isn't much better, but there's a least a bit of solid matter left.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

clenz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:21 am

I don’t know

I’m not a doctor
Yet you have no issue diagnosing and stating things about Biden with 100% confidence.

Surely you can’t be serious
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:38 am

Hes right, Biden still knows who Nancy Pelosi is... :coffee: ...and that Obama wasn't Trump's opponent when he ran for President
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Both their brains are mush ...

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:39 am

Both their brains are mush ...

Yep. I'd be OK with Haley, weak sauce that she is, if the House changed hands too
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Rachel Maddow’s fourth estate on display here

She pulled all of Trumps coherent speeches off the air and wouldn’t let you guys see them
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am Rachel Maddow’s fourth estate on display here

She pulled all of Trumps coherent speeches off the air and wouldn’t let you guys see them
trump's mental lapses aren't his fault, it's because of how the media portrays him.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am Rachel Maddow’s fourth estate on display here

trump's mental lapses aren't his fault, it's because of how the media portrays him.

Do tinfoil hats reverse the effects of water negating a magnet's ability to work?