Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Up Next: Joe Biden?

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:Yeah, Clinton raped at least 1 woman (Juanita Broaddrick), and sexually assualted or harrassed numerous others (Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Arkansas TV reporter, to name a few) and he was elected POTUS. So if donks didn’t have a problem with Clinton, why would they have a problem with Crazy Groping Uncle Joe, who is accused of far less? :suspicious:
So you do believe women! Sometimes :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: RE: Re: Up Next: Joe Biden?

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Sorry guys I had my autocorrect set to Ghetto.
* Dat

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
muhfuggasheeeeit :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

I follow some Iowa Dem bloggers/activists on twitter and elsewhere. The comments from them and other Dems about Biden are good entertainment. All of them were ready to hang Trump or Kavanaugh for their activities. Some are ready to hang Biden but the Biden supporters or saner Dems that realize Joe might be their best shot are bending over backwards now to defend him. And when the hang Biden people call them out the lame excuses they are using to defend him. One even claimed there was only one video of Biden doing this.

Love the shitshow. :lol:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Actually, that is the fairer question -

According to the bar that is still being adjusted by the #metoo victim brigade, talking about grabbing pussies is unconscionable, while grabbing everything else, kissing, hair sniffing, and general paternalistic petting is A-OK (as long as you politics are correct)

That a REALLY thin line these neofeminists are setting

I’m going to go grab a colleague from behind and sniff her hair now - I’ll let everyone know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, the using of it as a political weapon to eliminate a political opponent (and let's be honest, that's what's happening to Biden here - a certain segment of the Democrats don't want him in the race, so the way to hobble him is to label him as a sexual assaulter) demeans the whole movement and ironically hurts those who need the movement the most, i.e. those who are truly sexually assaulted. For shame.
Spot fucking on. :nod:

Mrs. kalm and I talked about this yesterday. She's mentioned her creepy Uncle Bob who always expected a kiss, liked long hugging, etc. from my wife and her sisters when they were young. Aside from annoyance, it wasn't going anywhere and easily dismissed. She's more than tired of the metoo movement and thinks most of these "victims" need to grow a pair. And she considers herself a feminist (although I remind her that's sexist).

It's a generational thing and social mores...they are a changin'.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

We’re headed toward a Sleeper-like society. Where my orgasmatron be at?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ivytalk wrote:We’re headed toward a Sleeper-like society. Where my orgasmatron be at?
Literally had to google that - you're one old dude! :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:We’re headed toward a Sleeper-like society. Where my orgasmatron be at?
:suspicious: I know the Sleeper reference.... wait.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
:suspicious: I know the Sleeper reference.... wait.
If the shoe fits! :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:Mrs. kalm and I talked about this yesterday. She's mentioned her creepy Uncle Bob who always expected a kiss, liked long hugging, etc. from my wife and her sisters when they were young. Aside from annoyance, it wasn't going anywhere and easily dismissed. She's more than tired of the metoo movement and thinks most of these "victims" need to grow a pair. And she considers herself a feminist (although I remind her that's sexist).

Not sure that's a good analogy. What if it was your neighbor's creepy uncle and he happened to also be your boss or an important client of your company?

I do agree that people are overly sensitive, but if I walked around my office rubbing shoulders, sniffing hair and giving slow kisses on the cheek or top of head of the ladies in my office, I would be summarily dismissed from my job.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote:
89Hen wrote: :suspicious: I know the Sleeper reference.... wait.
If the shoe fits! :rofl:
You're only a couple years behind me there sonny.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:Mrs. kalm and I talked about this yesterday. She's mentioned her creepy Uncle Bob who always expected a kiss, liked long hugging, etc. from my wife and her sisters when they were young. Aside from annoyance, it wasn't going anywhere and easily dismissed. She's more than tired of the metoo movement and thinks most of these "victims" need to grow a pair. And she considers herself a feminist (although I remind her that's sexist).

Not sure that's a good analogy. What if it was your neighbor's creepy uncle and he happened to also be your boss or an important client of your company?

I do agree that people are overly sensitive, but if I walked around my office rubbing shoulders, sniffing hair and giving slow kisses on the cheek or top of head of the ladies in my office, I would be summarily dismissed from my job.
Fair point on the difference between power/employment situations vs. social but in the instance of the Obama appointee, she admitted they were long time friends, she was nervous, and he was comforting her. And I still think it’s still a generational thing. I had to learn from this message board not to shut the office door when having a private conversation with a female employee - that’s how my mentor always did it and I never thought it to be a concern.

I also think back to my wife’s grandpa who referred to japs because he was fired upon by them in the war and then they became his customers and friends when JAL had a training school in Moses Lake, WA. Or the elderly neighbor/friend who referred to my brother’s wife as the little chinaman.

The change is happening before our very eyes.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:but in the instance of the Obama appointee, she admitted they were long time friends, she was nervous, and he was comforting her.
Correct. Not all of the creepy videos, pictures and gifs were of women who felt uncomfortable. But obviously quite a few women did. The one with Coons daughter is downright disturbing and I don't think we can believe Coons' statement saying his daughter thought it was no bid deal. He is a career Dem and it doesn't hurt him or his daughter to say that.

Like you said, the change is happening right before us and all this tells me is we'd be better off not having a relic who hasn't changed in that office. I actually had a co-worker yesterday tell me she's sick of old, white men in office. I get it, but is that something you really say to an old, white man? :lol: Imagine if I told her I'm sick of all these uppity minorities and women.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:but in the instance of the Obama appointee, she admitted they were long time friends, she was nervous, and he was comforting her.
Correct. Not all of the creepy videos, pictures and gifs were of women who felt uncomfortable. But obviously quite a few women did. The one with Coons daughter is downright disturbing and I don't think we can believe Coons' statement saying his daughter thought it was no bid deal. He is a career Dem and it doesn't hurt him or his daughter to say that.

Like you said, the change is happening right before us and all this tells me is we'd be better off not having a relic who hasn't changed in that office. I actually had a co-worker yesterday tell me she's sick of old, white men in office. I get it, but is that something you really say to an old, white man? :lol: Imagine if I told her I'm sick of all these uppity minorities and women.
Great points! :lol:

The movie Batchelor Party nailed this hypocrisy 40 years ago with the “Nick the Dick” scene. Comedian Bert Kreischer (the “Machine” who goes shirtless in his shows also has talked about it it on his podcast....the amount of middle aged married women who grab his junk and rub his nipples at the signing and picture after parties.

:ohno:

I once watched a 50 something woman literally jacking off golf grips while checking for style and sizing during a club fitting. :lol:

Meanwhile...I (who has remained faithful and gentleman-like my entire adulthood) have to be on my toes about what I say because...men.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

There is no room for dems to bitch on this one. From one of their heroes...

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yfmksi/th ... y-of-grope
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:I once watched a 50 something woman literally jacking off golf grips while checking for style and sizing during a club fitting. :lol:

Meanwhile...I (who has remained faithful and gentleman-like my entire adulthood) have to be on my toes about what I say because...men.

:lol: :nod: I've been around plenty of women who say things that would get me fired. Damn female privilege. 8-)
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

Eat all the ice cream and smoke all the cigarettes you want...they’re good for you...

:rofl:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Not sure that's a good analogy. What if it was your neighbor's creepy uncle and he happened to also be your boss or an important client of your company?

Fair point on the difference between power/employment situations vs. social but in the instance of the Obama appointee, she admitted they were long time friends, she was nervous, and he was comforting her. And I still think it’s still a generational thing. I had to learn from this message board not to shut the office door when having a private conversation with a female employee - that’s how my mentor always did it and I never thought it to be a concern.

I also think back to my wife’s grandpa who referred to japs because he was fired upon by them in the war and then they became his customers and friends when JAL had a training school in Moses Lake, WA. Or the elderly neighbor/friend who referred to my brother’s wife as the little chinaman.

The change is happening before our very eyes.
Reminds me of my grandfather who fought in France & Germany during Jan- March 1945 with the US 90th ID. 1/2 German himself, and had a German friend in his retirement home who had served in the Wehrmacht ironically with the German 90th ID. My grandfather still referred to Germans as krauts up until he passed couple of years ago at age 93.

Grandfather stepped on a landmine while under machine gun fire in Saarbrucken on 24 March 1945, on the 90th’s last day of combat operations in WW II. Got a Purple Heart, Bronze Star....IMHOP those who saw combat in WWII earned the right to refer to their former enemies however the heck they wanted to. JAP, Nip, Kraut...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

My grandfather fought in the Pacific for the duration. He had enlisted a couple of months before Pearl Harbor. He was infantry and left the Army in 1946 with the rank of Staff Sergeant. He never referred the the Japanese as Japs. He referred to them as "fucking Japs."
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

This is all BS. No matter which side of the fence you’re on, men shouldn’t have their entire lives over BS stories. Kavanaugh was destroyed for weeks. Biden, while awkward and creepy, didn’t break any laws.
It’s bullshit and it’s disgusting.

"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

This should be the kiss of death for Joe.

Steve King defends Biden: He's 'just an affectionate guy'

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) defended Joe Biden on Wednesday following allegations of inappropriate touching against the former vice president, saying Biden "is just an affectionate guy."

"Irrational Democrat media assault on @JoeBiden," King tweeted. "You would think he had 'sexual relations' with an intern in the Oval Office...except Democrats aggressively defended Bill Clinton. Joe Biden is just an affectionate guy."

Irrational Democrat media assault on @JoeBiden. You would think he had “sexual relations” with an intern in the Oval Office...except Democrats aggressively defended Bill Clinton. Joe Biden is just an affectionate guy.
— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) April 4, 2019

Four women have come forward recently alleging that Biden made them uncomfortable by touching them inappropriately at public events.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... llegations
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

HI54UNI wrote:This should be the kiss of death for Joe.

Steve King defends Biden: He's 'just an affectionate guy'

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) defended Joe Biden on Wednesday following allegations of inappropriate touching against the former vice president, saying Biden "is just an affectionate guy."

"Irrational Democrat media assault on @JoeBiden," King tweeted. "You would think he had 'sexual relations' with an intern in the Oval Office...except Democrats aggressively defended Bill Clinton. Joe Biden is just an affectionate guy."

Irrational Democrat media assault on @JoeBiden. You would think he had “sexual relations” with an intern in the Oval Office...except Democrats aggressively defended Bill Clinton. Joe Biden is just an affectionate guy.
— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) April 4, 2019

Four women have come forward recently alleging that Biden made them uncomfortable by touching them inappropriately at public events.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... llegations
LAWL

that was masterful

he’s not wrong about the Dems, though...

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

CitadelGrad wrote:My grandfather fought in the Pacific for the duration. He had enlisted a couple of months before Pearl Harbor. He was infantry and left the Army in 1946 with the rank of Staff Sergeant. He never referred the the Japanese as Japs. He referred to them as "**** Japs."
I had an auction cancelled by ebay because I used the word Japs in the title.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

What were you selling? Is that a print?

How much?

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:What were you selling? Is that a print?

How much?
It was a few years ago, a trading card from the WWII era.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:My grandfather fought in the Pacific for the duration. He had enlisted a couple of months before Pearl Harbor. He was infantry and left the Army in 1946 with the rank of Staff Sergeant. He never referred the the Japanese as Japs. He referred to them as "fucking Japs."
Grandpa referred to them as Japs and Nips. He was on a convoy heading towards Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec. He joined up early in 1941
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17