GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: RE: Re: Eva Peron fires National Security Advisor

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:She is a hell of a lot better than that linebacker Obama was married to

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah, but the linebacker could speak English. :thumb:

:coffee:
She does speak English (as well as at least 2 other languages and potentially more - heck, she might be the most polyglot First Lady we've ever had), she just speaks with an accent. Are you anti-accent now too? Partisan adherence to a political parties sure does make for interesting groupings. :nod:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:She is a hell of a lot better than that linebacker Obama was married to

I'm not sure why you hate a woman based solely on her spouse..an immigrant woman at that. Isn't that some sort of "no-no" in the Democratic Party?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Eva Peron fires National Security Advisor

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics ... index.html

Never cross the Queen Bee.

DEPUTY national security advisor. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

GannonFan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

She does speak English (as well as at least 2 other languages and potentially more - heck, she might be the most polyglot First Lady we've ever had), she just speaks with an accent. Are you anti-accent now too? Partisan adherence to a political parties sure does make for interesting groupings. :nod:
I don’t give a damn how many foreign languages she speaks. She is the First Lady of the United States of America amd she should speak plainly spoken and easily understood ENGLISH...you know, our official language that every Trumpublican complains that no one speaks anymore in this country. :roll: I for one have had an easier time understanding “John Smith” in India who gets paid $5/hour...c’mon man.
Go Black Bears!
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I don’t give a damn how many foreign languages she speaks. She is the First Lady of the United States of America amd she should speak plainly spoken and easily understood ENGLISH...you know, our official language that every Trumpublican complains that no one speaks anymore in this country. :roll: I for one have had an easier time understanding “John Smith” in India who gets paid $5/hour...c’mon man.
Well, Jimmy Carter used that silly southern accent - was that okay? Dubya kept mispronouncing things like "nuclear" - was that okay? Obama kept referring to ISIS as ISIL, was that okay? Heck, JFK had that sometimes hard to understand upper class Boston accent, I'm sure some folks had a hard time with that. Btw, do we even have an official language? MJ and Trumpsters linking arms and demanding English (plain spoken and easily understood English to boot) to be the official language of the land - whoda thunk it? :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Oh please.

You’d be singing off the opposite sheet of music if she had a west African accent
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Eva Peron fires National Security Advisor

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

mainejeff wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Sexist POS bigot

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

GannonFan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Well, Jimmy Carter used that silly southern accent - was that okay? Dubya kept mispronouncing things like "nuclear" - was that okay? Obama kept referring to ISIS as ISIL, was that okay? Heck, JFK had that sometimes hard to understand upper class Boston accent, I'm sure some folks had a hard time with that. Btw, do we even have an official language? MJ and Trumpsters linking arms and demanding English (plain spoken and easily understood English to boot) to be the official language of the land - whoda thunk it? :rofl:
But I could understand every 99/100 words with them. I cannot understand complete sentences uttered by Natasha.

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Oh please.

You’d be singing off the opposite sheet of music if she had a west African accent
No I wouldn't....but thanks for playing. :roll:
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Eva Peron fires National Security Advisor

Post by mainejeff »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Sexist POS bigot

Closet case.

Go Black Bears!
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

GannonFan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
How was that incorrect?
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Grizalltheway wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
How was that incorrect?
It's not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_S ... the_Levant

Go Black Bears!
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Oh please.

No I wouldn't....but thanks for playing. :roll:
Ok, Donald

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris