Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by Chizzang »

UNI88 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:At least we're finally having the correct conversation now...

Even if it is a But Hilary / But Obama / But Trump
It's still a country mile closer to where the conversation should be centered
It's not really but Hillary or anyone else for me. It's Trump and Hillary and Obama and whoever.

If the politicians want to know who the real deplorables are all they have to do is look in a mirror.
We've certainly passed over a new threshold
One where the President can call for violence and that's somehow irrelevant

Yet, everybody else is accountable (except the President)
You have to admit, that's NEW

:shock:

A world
Where the President of the United States is held to the lowest possible human behavioral standards
Congratulations Republican Party, you've beaten the Democrats in the race to the bottom
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
css75
Level3
Level3

Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by css75 »

CID1990 wrote:
Baldy wrote: He is? You could have fooled me.

Protecting yourself from violent protesters with force....from March of 2016. How horrible. :dunce:
Get ready Baldy

"But Trump" is going to be written on a banner for the next 50 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who knows, he could be the 5th on Mt. Rushmore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
UNI88 wrote:It's not really but Hillary or anyone else for me. It's Trump and Hillary and Obama and whoever.

If the politicians want to know who the real deplorables are all they have to do is look in a mirror.

A world
Where the President of the United States is held to the lowest possible human behavioral standards
Congratulations Republican Party, you've beaten the Democrats in the race to the bottom
LAWL

Your'e as triggered as, well, you at a Comcast convention
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

A world
LAWL

triggered....
The new word CID uses for
"You're making a valid point to which I have no rebuttal other than I remember my first beer"

:notworthy:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
LAWL

triggered....
The new word CID uses for
"You're making a valid point to which I have no rebuttal other than I remember my first beer"

:notworthy:
I've already said that I don't excuse the President

If you insist on making your rather obvious point (in JSO brick wall fashion) then there's not much left for me to say other than "first beer"
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Chizzang wrote:
UNI88 wrote:It's not really but Hillary or anyone else for me. It's Trump and Hillary and Obama and whoever.

A world
Who is the "everybody else" that is being held accountable? The Conks hold the Donks accountable and vice versa. Neither side really holds their own accountable.

Trump deservedly gets blasted by the left as dishonest because he's a big overt, blowhard liar. Other politicians get away with lying because they're more covert in their approach. Which is more dangerous the lie that you know is a lie or the one that you don't realize is a lie until it's too late?

Trump covertly calls for violence and gets blasted for it while Holder, Booker, et al overtly call for violence and get a pass. Are Trump's calls worse because he's POTUS or are the others worse because there's no subterfuge? Or are they all wrong and should all calls for violence should be condemned?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

A world
Who is the "everybody else" that is being held accountable? The Conks hold the Donks accountable and vice versa. Neither side really holds their own accountable.

Trump deservedly gets blasted by the left as dishonest because he's a big overt, blowhard liar. Other politicians get away with lying because they're more covert in their approach. Which is more dangerous the lie that you know is a lie or the one that you don't realize is a lie until it's too late?

Trump covertly calls for violence and gets blasted for it while Holder, Booker, et al overtly call for violence and get a pass. Are Trump's calls worse because he's POTUS or are the others worse because there's no subterfuge? Or are they all wrong and should all calls for violence should be condemned?
UNI- its like this...

If you are going to criticize the crap behavior of supposed adults on the left

First you must check the box of reminding everyone about the child in the Oval Office

Else Clitz will remind you that you stepped on the crack and broke your mother's back
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

UNI88 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

A world

First lets start here

1) You're a teacher right... ^
You do actually understand the concept of leading from the front

then well move to step two after you confirm or deny
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

First lets start here

Trump is going to speak at the Values Voters Summit. He must be doing something right, after all those people are all about family, research, and values. It's right in the name!
"Values voters have waited eight years for a leader who puts America's mission first and respects the values that made America into a great nation,” the council's president Tony Perkins said in a statement reported by The Hill.

“Values voters are coming to our nation’s capital thankful to hear from a president who is fulfilling the promises that he campaigned on. Since the early days of the campaign, President Trump allied himself with values voters, promising to put an end to the eight years of relentless assault on the First Amendment,” he added.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... 0LB3mF7l2k
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
First lets start here

Trump is going to speak at the Values Voters Summit. He must be doing something right, after all those people are all about family, research, and values. It's right in the name!
"Values voters have waited eight years for a leader who puts America's mission first and respects the values that made America into a great nation,” the council's president Tony Perkins said in a statement reported by The Hill.

“Values voters are coming to our nation’s capital thankful to hear from a president who is fulfilling the promises that he campaigned on. Since the early days of the campaign, President Trump allied himself with values voters, promising to put an end to the eight years of relentless assault on the First Amendment,” he added.
I thought Tony Perkins was the deranged killer in Psycho. :?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:

I thought Tony Perkins was the deranged killer in Psycho. :?
I can't keep Tony Perkins, Joel Osteen, or Tony Robbins straight. They're my Jane-Eckhart of inspirational speakers (see movie thread).
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote: I can't keep Tony Perkins, Joel Osteen, or Tony Robbins straight.
They're all gay? :shock:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
First lets start here

I'm waiting around for UNI88 to answer my question...
I want to know if he makes fun of the disabled students
and calls his kids names and engages in shouting contests
encourages zero accountability and lies to their faces

:geek:

And if he really doesn't think leadership matters at the front as he argued in his post
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by UNI88 »

Chizzang wrote:
kalm wrote:

And if he really doesn't think leadership matters at the front as he argued in his post
Where have I argued that leadership from the front doesn't matter? I'm not trying to defend Trump - he's a sociopathic and a pompous blowhard. I am pointing out that many on the left aren't much better than him and in some ways are worse. Calling out Trump is fine but doing it while defending or worse following some of Donk leaders is hypocrisy.

For the record, I'm currently working as a substitute teacher. I'm a preferred sub in several special needs classroom so no I don't make fun of the students. I think Trump should have someone wearing golf spikes step on his nutsack when he does.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Where have I argued that leadership from the front doesn't matter? I'm not trying to defend Trump - he's a sociopathic and a pompous blowhard. I am pointing out that many on the left aren't much better than him and in some ways are worse. Calling out Trump is fine but doing it while defending or worse following some of Donk leaders is hypocrisy.

For the record, I'm currently working as a substitute teacher. I'm a preferred sub in several special needs classroom so no I don't make fun of the students. I think Trump should have someone wearing golf spikes step on his nutsack when he does.
Nobody where’s spikes anymore.

You’re argument is invalid.

:mrgreen:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote:Where have I argued that leadership from the front doesn't matter? I'm not trying to defend Trump - he's a sociopathic and a pompous blowhard. I am pointing out that many on the left aren't much better than him and in some ways are worse. Calling out Trump is fine but doing it while defending or worse following some of Donk leaders is hypocrisy.

*wears
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote:Where have I argued that leadership from the front doesn't matter? I'm not trying to defend Trump - he's a sociopathic and a pompous blowhard. I am pointing out that many on the left aren't much better than him and in some ways are worse. Calling out Trump is fine but doing it while defending or worse following some of Donk leaders is hypocrisy.

And you're lost in the rough arguing about the details rather than understanding the bigger picture Image
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:

*wears
fuck!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote:
kalm wrote:

And you're lost in the rough arguing about the details rather than understanding the bigger picture Image
:ohno:

Oh...you want me to get serious? How about the fact you can make a strong case that nearly every major social and economic movement in the nation's history was initially led by the people and not the leaders?

Driving the bus is important too, but leaders in many cases should actually just be following the will of the people.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:*wears
fuck!
That's not as bad as my recent one. It was when JoltinJoe called Cleets a pseudo intellectual and I was trying pile on and spelled pseudo wrong. Classic fail!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
fuck!
That's not as bad as my recent one. It was when JoltinJoe called Cleets a pseudo intellectual and I was trying pile on and spelled pseudo wrong. Classic fail!
*sudoe
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote:And you're lost in the rough arguing about the details rather than understanding the bigger picture Image

Oh...you want me to get serious? How about the fact you can make a strong case that nearly every major social and economic movement in the nation's history was initially led by the people and not the leaders?

Driving the bus is important too, but leaders in many cases should actually just be following the will of the people.

Leadership is more nuanced then that. You don't want to be California with all of it's citizen led ballot initiatives tying the government in knots and you also don't want to be Illinois where leadership actively ignores and undermines the will of the people on things like drawing legislative districts.

There is a reason that we have the electoral college, Senate and separation of powers. Protecting the minority from the tyranny of the majority is a important.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote:
kalm wrote:

Leadership is more nuanced then that. You don't want to be California with all of it's citizen led ballot initiatives tying the government in knots and you also don't want to be Illinois where leadership actively ignores and undermines the will of the people on things like drawing legislative districts.

There is a reason that we have the electoral college, Senate and separation of powers. Protecting the minority from the tyranny of the majority is a important.
Agreed. Just making an observation. We need political leaders who listen.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by SeattleGriz »

CAA Flagship wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:That's not as bad as my recent one. It was when JoltinJoe called Cleets a pseudo intellectual and I was trying pile on and spelled pseudo wrong. Classic fail!
*sudoe
Extactly!
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
fuck!
Joe has called me a lot of things this past decade
For some reason I upset him and then he calls me names