Alex Jones banned from Youtube, Podcasts, etc.

Political discussions
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Re: Alex Jones banned from Youtube, Podcasts, etc.

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ibanez wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Republicans have never been kind to America's most vulnerable, but that was primarily motivated by greed. Now that they've incorporated pettiness and cruelty into their party doctrine and instituted them as principles of government, I find anyone who wants to join that train to be assholes.

So yes, she's an asshole.
:roll: OH for **** sake. They really have indoctrinated you well at those DNC meet ups. The Republican Party, for all its warts and flaws, is just as flawed as the Democratic Party. The Party of Inclusion ran old white people in the 2016 whereas the GOP, for the past few elections, have been running more women and minorities. Quit with the holier than thou schtick - the DNC is just as flawed and "evil" as the RNC.
The DNC is flawed, I agree. It's a weak organization with internal corruption that needs reform, but I give it credit for acknowledging the problems. Younger, more progressive candidates are beginning to slowly shape the party. And they're also beginning to run candidates which better represent their districts and states.

But from everything I've experienced since I began voting, only one party has been genuinely anti-American:

Republicans.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote:The current Republican approach has exposed liberals for what they really are. And, newsflash: it AIN'T pretty. America is waking up to the hypocrisy of the left and alt-left...they only want opportunity, human freedom, progress and leadership for individuals who look, think, and act EXACTLY like them. GOP ain't the villain...that role is firmly occupied by ANTIFA and their ilk. Even black America is waking up to the bullshit that's been spewed by the left for 60+ years...when THAT fully happens, it's sayonara, baby. :nod:
I really hope you live a long time to see how dumb this sounds.

I disagree with many things JSO says, but he's right about one thing: demographics.

And it's not on the GOP's side. Republicans had a chance to sell us the conservative message, but they opted for greed and regressive policies. If Bush II wasn't bad enough, Trump's complete takeover of the party has destroyed any remaining chance to make meaningful gains among a changing electorate.

ps. Agreed, America is waking up. Even heavily gerrymandered areas are barely holding up at this point...
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote:But from everything I've experienced since I began voting, only one party has been genuinely anti-American:

Republicans.
You're getting crazier by the post. I actually used to think you were pretty reasoned, but it's become clear you are off the deep end. It's actually sad.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Trip is going from being Tod to being UNHWildCats.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :roll: OH for **** sake. They really have indoctrinated you well at those DNC meet ups. The Republican Party, for all its warts and flaws, is just as flawed as the Democratic Party. The Party of Inclusion ran old white people in the 2016 whereas the GOP, for the past few elections, have been running more women and minorities. Quit with the holier than thou schtick - the DNC is just as flawed and "evil" as the RNC.
The DNC is flawed, I agree. It's a weak organization with internal corruption that needs reform, but I give it credit for acknowledging the problems. Younger, more progressive candidates are beginning to slowly shape the party. And they're also beginning to run candidates which better represent their districts and states.

But from everything I've experienced since I began voting, only one party has been genuinely anti-American:

Republicans.
Trip - being close minded is no way to battle the people you perceive as closed minded. The GOP certainly has to answer for the cult of personality surround Trump...but Anti-American? That's just ridiculous and not based on any fact. It's only based on emotions.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Pwns wrote:Trip is going from being Tod to being UNHWildCats.
:lol: :lol:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

89Hen wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:But from everything I've experienced since I began voting, only one party has been genuinely anti-American:

Republicans.
You're getting crazier by the post. I actually used to think you were pretty reasoned, but it's become clear you are off the deep end. It's actually sad.
You may take American values for granted, but I'm the first American-born person in my family's history. The fundamental ideas it's based on (liberty, justice, freedom, opportunity, happiness) are important to me and it's upsetting when people don't take it seriously or worse, actively ignore them for personal gains.

I'm genuinely ok with being called crazy, un-American, or whatever you will. I wouldn't be the first to be called those things for calling out unethical ideas and advocating for what's right. As the venerable Dr. King said, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

ANTIFA and Alex Jones gave birth to each other
in some kind of weird symbiotic "hate needs hate" cesspool

Now they're just in a race to see who can be the most ridiculous

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote:
89Hen wrote: You're getting crazier by the post. I actually used to think you were pretty reasoned, but it's become clear you are off the deep end. It's actually sad.
You may take American values for granted, but I'm the first American-born person in my family's history. The fundamental ideas it's based on (liberty, justice, freedom, opportunity, happiness) are important to me and it's upsetting when people don't take it seriously or worse, actively ignore them for personal gains.

I'm genuinely ok with being called crazy, un-American, or whatever you will. I wouldn't be the first to be called those things for calling out unethical ideas and advocating for what's right. As the venerable Dr. King said, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
Who said you were un-American? Your problem is that you've lost all reason, I can only guess because of Trump. You're certainly not alone Trip. I know a lot of people who have gone insane in the last year.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:ANTIFA and Alex Jones gave birth to each other

Does the winner get a Darwin Award?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote:a changing electorate
That's for sure.

phpBB [video]
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:
Chizzang wrote:ANTIFA and Alex Jones gave birth to each other

Does the winner get a Darwin Award?
We can only hope it would be a tie and be awarded posthumously.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

phpBB [video]
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Baldy wrote: Jones was just the first step. This will embolden the techno nerds. I see Facebook and Twitter starting to ban more and more mainstream Conks...sooner rather than later. :nod:
I got banned from twitter for 12 hours for telling a guy he'd gone "full retard".

He had just implied I was a fag and was blowing Trump. His comments were deemed "not to be a problem" by the twitter police.

I seem to remember you going full postal on anyone that used the r word...
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I got banned from twitter for 12 hours for telling a guy he'd gone "full retard".

He had just implied I was a fag and was blowing Trump. His comments were deemed "not to be a problem" by the twitter police.

It's a quote from a movie, Einstein. :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

It's a quote from a movie, Einstein. :dunce:
And?

You still objected to the use
:thumb:
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Vidav wrote:They have the right to ban anyone they want from their platforms.
Does that mean restaurants and hotels can now refuse service to negroes and other undesirables?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Trip, I am still waiting for you to describe what it is you don't like about things going on in America, and how the Republican Party is to blame for it.

I'm not saying that there isn't room for improvement, but throwing out blanket statements isn't helping your argument.

Be specific, otherwise you just sound ill-informed.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

CAA Flagship wrote:Trip, I am still waiting for you to describe what it is you don't like about things going on in America, and how the Republican Party is to blame for it.

I'm not saying that there isn't room for improvement, but throwing out blanket statements isn't helping your argument.

Be specific, otherwise you just sound ill-informed.
Trip, let me suggest you mention that we have a thoroughly dishonest President with the emotional stability and maturity of a 10 year old who is attacking, with some success, the institutions that protect us from Autocracy.

That's a start with respect to what a reasonable person might not like about what's going on in America right now.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CitadelGrad wrote: Does that mean restaurants and hotels can now refuse service to negroes and other undesirables?
"HURITAGE NOT HATE!!", says guy with General Jenkins avatar, Confederate flag and Jefferson Davis quote in his siggy... and thinks "negroes" are "undesirables". :lol:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Besides, who gets to determine assholishness?

Someone contact Webster, we have a new word. Guess that would be a verb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:
phpBB [video]
I love that video

Woman who would be dead of a coronary if she had to run one time around her college track wants violence
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
89Hen wrote: You're getting crazier by the post. I actually used to think you were pretty reasoned, but it's become clear you are off the deep end. It's actually sad.

So I take advantage of the OPPORTUNITY I’ve made for myself through the LIBERTY provided by this country and exercise my FREEDOM to pursue my HAPPINESS (which happens to be improving my life, my family’s life, and the lives of those around me) and somehow that’s not JUSTICE to you? You talk in circles, boy.

I’ve never met a 24-year old who thought they knew as much as you yet knew SOOOOO little. You have got a TON of growing up to do.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Pwns wrote:Trip is going from being Tod to being UNHWildCats.
:lol: :lol:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I'm not 24 (not sure why you think that since you've mentioned it twice now), and I've grown significantly more liberal as I've aged and seen how conservative policies treat people in the real world.

I started out as a conservative, like my dad, but even he's left the modern GOP. He was a Republican all the way from Reagan (which he still loves) to the end of the Bush Jr. years.
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.