Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Political discussions
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
so when in happened to them it was racist...now it's just payback, right? :dunce: :dunce:
Absolutely. The main (unstated for obvious reasons) goal of the so-called "progressive" movement is retribution.
Is it the same retribution that has played out in the GOP and on Fox News for almost 30 years?

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Re: RE: Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Post by mainejeff »

Bisonfanatical wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: As you can tell by what's happening in America, there's no payback.

Someone like 93 votes using spite, and even liberals like Chizzy/Ibanez think #metoo and BLM are stupid movements. I wonder what most of the people on this forum have in common. :coffee:
According to your post, independents, liberals, and conservatives coming together "to some degree" over the suspicious political motives of metoo and blm shows you to be a full blown political hack with no independent thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That was very Fox Newsy.

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Of course they're political movements; they're attempting to improve the lives of black people and women through political and social activism.
No they're not. They attempting to destroy anyone and anything that doesn't look, act, and think just like they do. THAT, my friend, is fascism.
Facism is the Cheeto currently sitting in the big chair. And you support him. What does that say about you?

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Is fascism the new con boogeyman, or did I simply miss it on the list of things you bitch about?

But yeah, I'm sorry that they call out people who sexually assault women and kill black people. Damn fascists raising awareness and wanting laws changed. How dare they tell you that rape and murder is wrong!
Were it that were all they were doing. :coffee: :coffee:

I've never seen anyone so self-proclaimed "worldly" who can so easily miss the point of a discussion. That elite education ain't treatin' you real good.
He's not regurgitating Fux News talking points like you want him to. We've got plenty of that on here already.
Go Black Bears!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:
So sad.

And so untrue of course.

Btw, that platform failed in 2016. Badly.
But I thought that it was because everyone hated Hillary ** ?

** Except for the 65 million that voted for her.
So, of the 252 million adults in the US, about a quarter voted for Hillary and about a quarter voted for Trump.

Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

I've never seen anyone so self-proclaimed "worldly" who can so easily miss the point of a discussion. That elite education ain't treatin' you real good.
Show me when I've ever proclaimed myself as "worldly." Or where I said I got an "elite" education. :roll:
They have that Fux News need to brand you....if you don't fit in their tidy little box then they can't maintain power. :o

Go Black Bears!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Absolutely. The main (unstated for obvious reasons) goal of the so-called "progressive" movement is retribution.
Is it the same retribution that has played out in the GOP and on Fox News for almost 30 years?

Sorry. Not sure how to respond. I don't watch Fox News and your post doesn't appear to make any sense anyway.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Show me when I've ever proclaimed myself as "worldly." Or where I said I got an "elite" education. :roll:
Conversely, a lot of us here were born of very modest means and yet you proclaim we've enjoyed some sort of advantage in our lives. You can't really have it both ways.

I know I've worked my balls off to get where I am today, despite competing against minorities in college admissions and in hiring who were most certainly given an advantage over me through affirmative action. It was huge in the 80s and early 90s when I was impacted by it. It may be less of a thing now, but I wouldn't know. All I know is that when I came through, if you were black and could walk and chew bubble gum and fill out a form, you were going to have a much easier time with college admissions, with scholarship awards, and with getting hired than a cracker with a penis. That was just the facts.
And you will be filled with hate and revenge for the rest of your life because of it. #Sad

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:Wealth privilege is very real.

White privilege, not so much.
Both are very real.

For example, blacks are highly affected from the lack of an inter-generational transfer of wealth compared to whites (who are so far ahead it's not funny). This stems from hundreds of years where whites acquired wealth while institutions were in place to keep black people from truly acquiring it. Some of these institutions are still around today even though they operate in a gray area just outside the law.

Per capita, majority-white schools are given more money and grants than minority-schools.

Historically and presently, blacks and Hispanics are given harsher prison sentences than whites for the exact same crimes. They're also stopped/hassled more frequently. This is true for both men and women.

To this day, programs (especially in high-paying STEM careers) are geared and promoted towards men, and pregnancies in any career can set a woman back. And let's not even talk about sexual assaults, which 20% of American women will experience...many with long-term psychological effects which affect them.

White men until recently also vastly made up the military...and all the benefits post-service of. It was - and still is - an ol' boys network of mostly white men. Women/gay people barely received a chance to use the military to build up their careers and benefit from it afterwards.

Of course the biggie is the Government which for the longest time, and even today, lacks adequate perspectives from a diverse pool of people when it makes policies.

And the examples go on...
A+++
Go Black Bears!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Conversely, a lot of us here were born of very modest means and yet you proclaim we've enjoyed some sort of advantage in our lives. You can't really have it both ways.

I know I've worked my balls off to get where I am today, despite competing against minorities in college admissions and in hiring who were most certainly given an advantage over me through affirmative action. It was huge in the 80s and early 90s when I was impacted by it. It may be less of a thing now, but I wouldn't know. All I know is that when I came through, if you were black and could walk and chew bubble gum and fill out a form, you were going to have a much easier time with college admissions, with scholarship awards, and with getting hired than a cracker with a penis. That was just the facts.
And you will be filled with hate and revenge for the rest of your life because of it. #Sad

Nope, not at all. That's why you sound so stupid.

I just want a level playing field for everyone, even people who like shit on their dick or a stick in their pooper.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Anyways I'm done with this sidetrack.
Good choice when you're getting your ass handed to you. :coffee: :coffee:
Why are you such a fvcker?

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

89Hen wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Both are very real.
What do you think about college admission? Two students, identical grades and test scores, same extras, etc.. one white, one minority... who has the better shot at getting in? I know the answer.
If the entire selection board was stacked with all old white men....I'd know the answer too!

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
89Hen wrote: What do you think about college admission? Two students, identical grades and test scores, same extras, etc.. one white, one minority... who has the better shot at getting in? I know the answer.
We both know the answer, because we've both lived it. I can give multiple specific examples from my high school class.
So you were kept out of college because of you're caucasian male?
Go Black Bears!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Show me when I've ever proclaimed myself as "worldly." Or where I said I got an "elite" education. :roll:
Ahem. :king:

:mrgreen:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:
We both know the answer, because we've both lived it. I can give multiple specific examples from my high school class.
...aaaaaaaaaand WHOOOOOOSH.

Right over another flaming liberal head.

Gonna have to fix those dents in the backstop this offseason.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

CID1990 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Just a taste which blacks, Muslins, minorities, poor people, and most women have experienced for decades.

boom! ^^^** there it is, gents

this version of social justice has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with retribution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why the South is still fighting the North?
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

∞∞∞ wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
boom! ^^^** there it is, gents

this version of social justice has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with retribution
Or you can read the rest of the conversation. Where do I say I want retribution, in any argument ever? I won't even search my post history, but you can. :roll:

Just because you and AZ make something up in your head, it doesn't mean I said it.
Again....they must put you in your liberal box that you can't escape. If you start making sense or putting holes in their Fux News/Hannity talking points.....they just start looking silly and vengeful. Their power then starts to fade and they can't have that!

Go Black Bears!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Pwns wrote:
It's a myth that young black men die from police because of racial bias. If you need a primer on that, see this with several cited studies within debunking it. Pretty much the entire argument of BLM rests on the "young black men are statistically more likely to be killed by police than young white men, therefore racism". But when you go deeper the biases disappear and in one study shows the bias is actually against whites. It's a fact that black people are more significantly more likely commit violent crimes - it's backed up by both FBI crime stats and the DOJ's surveys of crime victims. You cannot just assume that black people are no less likely to act aggressively towards police. Some shootings aren't justified, but many are.

And feminism is full of schit, too. I'll try and break it down as briefly as I can.
1. Pay Gap? Women don't make less than men because of sexism. They do because of career choices, making sacrifices for child-rearing, and not having the leverage of job offers from out-of-town to get raises because they're usually tethered to where their husbands have jobs. And despite all the supposed bias against women, among single, childless, college-educated people women earn more money.
2. Rape Culture? Complete and utter bullshit. Equivalent to saying that people locking their doors promotes "burglary culture".
3. Mansplaining? What literally everyone goes through but only women bitch about.
4. The stud-slut double standard? It exists because women can use sex to get what they want, and most of the time men can't. It's why prostitution is far more profitable for women than men and why gay men get laid a whole lot more than straight men.
I'm not familiar with this. :ohno: :ohno:
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
But I thought that it was because everyone hated Hillary ** ?

** Except for the 65 million that voted for her.
So, of the 252 million adults in the US, about a quarter voted for Hillary and about a quarter voted for Trump.

Sure. I believe that you would see similar numbers from other Presidential Elections....what is your point other than more people should get out and vote?

And of the adults that actually VOTED that day it was 48.2% to 46.1%.
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

Sorry. Not sure how to respond. I don't watch Fox News and your post doesn't appear to make any sense anyway.
Really? I guess the last 30 years of politics in this country has just been a mirage....... :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

Nope, not at all. That's why you sound so stupid.

I just want a level playing field for everyone, even people who like **** on their dick or a stick in their pooper.
You sound stupid, stupid. No wonder you couldn't get into your school of choice and settle.

Last edited by mainejeff on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
...aaaaaaaaaand WHOOOOOOSH.

Right over another flaming liberal head.

Gonna have to fix those dents in the backstop this offseason.
Keep chasing your tail, moron.

Go Black Bears!
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Just wondering MJ, have you been following the story of the Asian-Americans suing Harvard? Basically, Harvard was able to lower the number of Asians admitted by concocting a personality inventory that was supposed to measure things like likeability and courage, which Asians scored lower on. Basically Harvard is in a position where they have to stand by their admissions policy and admit they think a non-white ethnic group has issues with personality (which would never be acceptable in the minds of diversity cult in any other context) or admit they're basically rigging their "holistic admissions" to get the outcome they want (e.g. illegal quotas :nod: ). Anyone with a brain knows it's the latter, and anyone who doesn't think this goes on in many other institutions is deluded. :nod:

Affirmative action is the moronic notion that a black person from the suburbs should get priority admission over a poor white guy from the sticks because slavery....and we'll justify it legally by saying it's done to achieve diversity by using skin color as a proxy for who someone is while preaching it's bad to make a priori judgements of people based on skin color. :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

mainejeff wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
No they're not. They attempting to destroy anyone and anything that doesn't look, act, and think just like they do. THAT, my friend, is fascism.
Facism is the Cheeto currently sitting in the big chair. And you support him. What does that say about you?

In the traditional sense of the term, this. Nationalistic and racial overtones/fear of the outsider coupled with corporate-state merging.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Jeff owned page 30 of this thread. :lol:

Was it a first rate troll, or has he become unhinged? :suspicious: