New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote:
kalm wrote:
1). No one is pro illegal immigration.

2). Stronger immigration laws and enforcement would push you further authoritarian.

3). Being a GM, attending various committee/board meetings, and observing HOA meetings has taught me that there’s something to be said for dictatorships.
There's nothing wrong with a dictatorship as long as I'm the dictator. :nod:
:nod: :lol:

I’m know you’re speaking from similar experiences.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:
There's nothing wrong with a dictatorship as long as I'm the dictator. :nod:
:nod: :lol:

I’m know you’re speaking from similar experiences.
:nod: :nod:

I'm surprised I don't drink more with some of the shit I've dealt with in 25 years of working for the public and dealing with various boards. :lol:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:1). No one is pro illegal immigration.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: As 93 mentioned, 2 big areas it failed to ask about, are guns and immigration. If it did, I would probably move another couple squares right, but down a little, on the libertarian side of the line, since pro gun rights/2A would swing you more libertarian. Obviously anyone who was pro illegal immigration, anti gun rights would be the opposite, moved a little further left, authoritarian

So while the result says right, sleightly authortarian, but I would say due to its flawed nature I would be right, sleightly libertarian .
2). Stronger immigration laws and enforcement would push you further authoritarian.

3). Being a GM, attending various committee/board meetings, and observing HOA meetings has taught me that there’s something to be said for dictatorships.
1). If you actually believe that... :dunce:..... :rofl:

2).Which would be countered by pro 2A rights which would push further libertarian..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

[/quote]1). If you actually believe that... :dunce:..... l

2).Which would be countered by pro 2A rights which would push further libertarian..[/quote]

Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday. :lol:

But yes...let’s play the who’s “pro” what game!

Let’s see...you guys get immigration and abortion so it’s safe to say that since conks are for cuts in education spending they must be “pro” dummy. Or since they’re against universal healthcare coverage they’re “pro” death. Since they’re opposed to the school lunch program and welfare, they have to be “pro” starvation!

As for your 2)...talk about :dunce:

:rofl:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm apparently dipping into Mrs. K's stash this afternoon.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
1). If you actually believe that... :dunce:..... l

2).Which would be countered by pro 2A rights which would push further libertarian..[/quote]

Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday. :lol:

Let’s see...you guys get immigration and abortion so it’s safe to say that since conks are for cuts in education spending they must be “pro” dummy. Or since they’re against universal healthcare coverage they’re “pro” death. Since they’re opposed to the school lunch program and welfare, they have to be “pro” starvation!

:rofl:[/quote]

Learn how to use the quote function. :dunce:

So you go from
to
kalm wrote:Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday.
Way to move the goalposts.. :lol:

2) On the quiz if they had added gun rights/gun control questions, being more pro gun rights/less govt gun control would move you more libertarian on the grid. So :dunce:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:I was center-right.
Spoiler: show
In the left-libertarian box. :mrgreen:
Me too.
Spoiler: show
Me too :shock:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

2).Which would be countered by pro 2A rights which would push further libertarian..

:rofl:[/quote]

So you go from
kalm wrote:

to
kalm wrote:
Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday.

2) On the quiz if they had added gun rights/gun control questions, being more pro gun rights/less govt gun control would move you more libertarian on the grid. So :dunce:[/quote]

Is your jab about using the quote function a troll??[quote]
What the fuck is wrong you morans? Can nobody use the quote function correctly??
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

So you go from
kalm wrote:

to
kalm wrote:
Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday.

2) On the quiz if they had added gun rights/gun control questions, being more pro gun rights/less govt gun control would move you more libertarian on the grid. So :dunce:[/quote]

Is your jab about using the quote function a troll??
What the fuck is wrong you morans? Can nobody use the quote function correctly??
Nah
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

89Hen wrote:

True Dat...
(almost) every low margin - low paying - large scale industry is pro illegal immigration

:nod:

a very interesting hidden sector of American industry was built on illegal immigration
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:
89Hen wrote: Image

True Dat...
(almost) every low margin - low paying - large scale industry is pro illegal immigration

a very interesting hidden sector of American industry was built on illegal immigration
Prostitution? :?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
89Hen wrote: Image

True Dat...

Yeah...I confused BDK and 89 by correcting myself and adding that part although I'm not sure that's who they were thinking of.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

True Dat...

Yeah...I confused BDK and 89 by correcting myself and adding that part although I'm not sure that's who they were thinking of.
:ohno: Although I do admit, I get you and JSO confused all the time.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
:ohno: Although I do admit, I get you and JSO confused all the time.
So you don’t think some employers are pro illegal immigration? Who is?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: :ohno: Although I do admit, I get you and JSO confused all the time.
How did you get that from that? :?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
How did you get that from that? :?
Using the “oh no” emoji after the “wrong” meme and after I corrected myself. Who else besides illegal employers are pro illegal immigration?

At some point this will all come together for you.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: How did you get that from that? :?
Using the “oh no” emoji after the “wrong” meme and after I corrected myself. Who else besides illegal employers are pro illegal immigration?

The shaking head was you confusing me with BDK you dum dum. :roll:

Anyone who thinks we should have open borders whether the law changes or not are pro illegal immigration. There are plenty of those types.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:

The shaking head was you confusing me with BDK you dum dum. :roll:

Anyone who thinks we should have open borders whether the law changes or not are pro illegal immigration. There are plenty of those types.
Wrong!

If the law changes and we have open borders than they would simply be pro immigration.

But who are all these people in favor of open borders anyway?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: The shaking head was you confusing me with BDK you dum dum. :roll:

Wrong!

If the law changes and we have open borders than they would simply be pro immigration.

Is there a first-world country that has open borders? Is it reasonable to expect we would? There are plenty of people who don't care if we change the law or not, they go by "all are welcome" which means they are pro-illegal immigration.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wrong!

Is there a first-world country that has open borders? Is it reasonable to expect we would? There are plenty of people who don't care if we change the law or not, they go by "all are welcome" which means they are pro-illegal immigration.

Ok fine. So there are some.

I have to admit, Trump kind of played this one well....

:lol:

https://dmlnews.com/poll-democrats-usin ... rs-policy/
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wrong!

If the RNC plays those photos on a continuous loop between now and November, the GOP will keep Congress in the midterms. Well played, 89!
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Ivytalk wrote:If the RNC plays those photos on a continuous loop between now and November, the GOP will keep Congress in the midterms. Well played, 89!
I think the best thing the RNC could do is sit down and let the left continue to implode.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:

So you go from
kalm wrote:

to
kalm wrote:

What the **** is wrong you morans? Can nobody use the quote function correctly??
You should know by now that when someone fucks up the quote function, each subsequent response is jacked up unless the initial fuck up is corrected.
Kalm's didn't correctly use the quote function in his response to me. I intentionally didn't correct it in my reply (not my job to fix someone else's screw up), which left my response jacked up, and your response, and so on..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

Well...other than a few conk employers and of course the Democrats who hope to get their vote someday. Image

So you go from
kalm wrote:

to
kalm wrote:

Way to move the goalposts.. Image

2) On the quiz if they had added gun rights/gun control questions, being more pro gun rights/less govt gun control would move you more libertarian on the grid. So :dunce:
What the **** is wrong you morans? Can nobody use the quote function correctly??
You should know by now that when someone fucks up the quote function, each subsequent response is jacked up unless the initial fuck up is corrected.
Kalm's didn't correctly use the quote function in his response to me. I intentionally didn't correct it in my reply (not my job to fix someone else's screw up), which left my response jacked up, and your response, and so on..[/quote]

It’s a quote function...let it go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17