Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: The Democratic Party...

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
WWII wrote:
Trump went to an Ivy League school.
Indeed he did. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have serious mental issues. Also doesn't change the fact that he lies a lot...even by the standards of politicians...and is totally corrupt.

I gotta say, to, that if anybody ever challenged my view that someone who gets into an Ivy League school has to be in the top 1% of the IQ distribution it's Trump. Of course my view has always been qualified by a consideration of "unless they had a characteristic that got them special consideration." Like, frankly, a Black person doesn't have to be in the top 1% to get in. There's at least one biographer who claims Trump got in on the basis of a special favor (http://www.thedp.com/article/2015/08/do ... classmates).
Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.
I'd like to see his standardized test scores. Like for instance we know what George W. Bush scored on his SAT and we know that, though he probably would not have gotten into an Ivy League school without special consideration, we know that his pre 1978 SAT score was 1206 and we can estimate that he has an IQ around 129 or 130. I'd like to see Trump's SAT score but so far I haven't been able to find it.

The guy just comes off as SUCH an idiot. Way more than GW Bush. GW Bush was inarticulate but he didn't come off as being a complete idiot to the extent that Trump does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Pence visited Philly yesterday. Typical donk response from a Philly state rep:
"...We believe in the power of all people to live and to contribute: Black, Brown, Queer, Trans, Atheist, Immigrant
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/06/ ... qrG2uMd.99

What happened to "When they go low, we go high"?

Keep it up donks, keep it up. :thumb:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

MSNBC: "If you voted for Trump, you're a Nazi".

MSNBC's Donny Deutsch on Friday's Morning Joe: "If you vote for Trump, you're the bad guy. We can no longer say Trump’s the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you’re the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you are ripping children from parents’ arms. What the Democrats have to do is make the next election a referendum on not who Trump is, but who you are. If you vote for Trump then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis, going ‘you here, you here."
phpBB [video]

So Trump, in addition to being Hitler, and running Nazi SS concentration camps on the border, his supporters are now a basket full of Nazis...More conk & Trump votes.. :nod:

Keep harassing conks in in their homes & harrassing & kicking out of restaurants..More conk & Trump votes.. :nod:

The donks continue to prove OVER and OVER and OVER they've learned NOTHING from 2016.. Awesome :thumb: Keep helping to re elect Trump in 2020! Hell, keep sabotaging you're chances of taking the House in 2018! :nod:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Like I was saying:
The strategic blunder of ‘Trump-as-Hitler’
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... -as-hitler
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lefty rag the New Yorker falsely accuses ICE employee & disabled Marine combat vet of having a Nazi symbol. :ohno:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/new-yorke ... zi-symbol/

Keep it up donks..
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

BDKJMU wrote:So Trump, in addition to being Hitler, and running Nazi SS concentration camps on the border, his supporters are now a basket full of Nazis...More conk & Trump votes.. :nod:

Keep harassing conks in in their homes & harrassing & kicking out of restaurants..More conk & Trump votes.. :nod:

The donks continue to prove OVER and OVER and OVER they've learned NOTHING from 2016.. Awesome :thumb: Keep helping to re elect Trump in 2020! Hell, keep sabotaging you're chances of taking the House in 2018! :nod:
All they had to do was not go insane. :dunce:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Baldy wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:So Trump, in addition to being Hitler, and running Nazi SS concentration camps on the border, his supporters are now a basket full of Nazis...More conk & Trump votes.. :nod:

Donks snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...again! They’re going all JSO! :rofl:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Baldy wrote:

^^^^^^This right here pretty much sums it up

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

[quote="BDKJMU"]MSNBC: "If you voted for Trump, you're a Nazi".

MSNBC's Donny Deutsch on Friday's Morning Joe: "If you vote for Trump, you're the bad guy. We can no longer say Trump’s the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you’re the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you are ripping children from parents’ arms. What the Democrats have to do is make the next election a referendum on not who Trump is, but who you are. If you vote for Trump then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis, going ‘you here, you here."
phpBB [video]

I'd change that to saying that if you voted for Trump there is something wrong with you. And that was true WAY before this latest illegal immigrant thing. Anybody who voted for Trump in any Republican primary is a bad guy...or gal. And there is something seriously wrong with them. Voting for Trump during the general election was a little more understandable. But it was still a deeply wrong thing to do.

Bottom line: Yes. If you voted for Trump then and/or support Trump now you are the bad guy (or gal).
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

JohnStOnge wrote:
WWII wrote:
Trump went to an Ivy League school.
Indeed he did. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have serious mental issues. Also doesn't change the fact that he lies a lot...even by the standards of politicians...and is totally corrupt.

I gotta say, to, that if anybody ever challenged my view that someone who gets into an Ivy League school has to be in the top 1% of the IQ distribution it's Trump. Of course my view has always been qualified by a consideration of "unless they had a characteristic that got them special consideration." Like, frankly, a Black person doesn't have to be in the top 1% to get in. There's at least one biographer who claims Trump got in on the basis of a special favor (http://www.thedp.com/article/2015/08/do ... classmates).
Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.
I'd like to see his standardized test scores. Like for instance we know what George W. Bush scored on his SAT and we know that, though he probably would not have gotten into an Ivy League school without special consideration, we know that his pre 1978 SAT score was 1206 and we can estimate that he has an IQ around 129 or 130. I'd like to see Trump's SAT score but so far I haven't been able to find it.

The guy just comes off as SUCH an idiot. Way more than GW Bush. GW Bush was inarticulate but he didn't come off as being a complete idiot to the extent that Trump does.
I'd like to see the test scores for Obama, or even his college transcripts. Nothing to hide there. An yes, Trumps should be made available too.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:MSNBC: "If you voted for Trump, you're a Nazi".

phpBB [video]

I'd change that to saying that if you voted for Trump there is something wrong with you. And that was true WAY before this latest illegal immigrant thing. Anybody who voted for Trump in any Republican primary is a bad guy...or gal. And there is something seriously wrong with them. Voting for Trump during the general election was a little more understandable. But it was still a deeply wrong thing to do.

Bottom line: Yes. If you voted for Trump then and/or support Trump now you are the bad guy (or gal).
Thank you, Rachel Madcow.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

As we get closer to civil war........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

css75 wrote:As we get closer to civil war........

:fuel: :fuel: :stir: :stir:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote:
Baldy wrote: All they had to do was not go insane. :dunce:
Donks snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...again! They’re going all JSO! :rofl:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

The trick - if you're a Republican - is to hope that women and 18-27 yr don't vote...
If that group stays the same this go round then the Republicans will do just fine

But if the wrong demographic shows up at the polls things will swing
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
Damn you have a keen eye for the obvious
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Chizzang is the John Madden of political commentary. :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
:lol:

Sometimes. But he’ll also sound like Dennis Miller on MNF. You don’t know what the hell he’s talking about half the time but it sounds kind of clever.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I find that the presidential candidate that gets the most electoral votes usually wins the election.... :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

My point is...
All this hand wringing and gesticulating amounts to nothing

:ohno:

assholes
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:My point is...
All this hand wringing and gesticulating amounts to nothing

:ohno:

assholes
Thanks, John. :thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Our great nation has killed nazis before we can kill nazis again. Right out in the street will be just fine, these scumbags will find out where the real silent majority lines up. 8-)
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:

Our great nation has killed nazis before we can kill nazis again. Right out in the street will be just fine, these scumbags will find out where the real silent majority lines up. 8-)
They gonna kill 'em with "mean words"? :lol: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:

Gosh even I remember the days when even the real Nazis were faux Nazis... 50 rednecks in brownshirts at some rally in Indiana

now theyre people who don't serve gluten free

the horror

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

They gonna kill 'em with "mean words"? :lol: :rofl:
phpBB [video]