When you need a lawyer...

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: When you need a lawyer...

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:When they raided Cohen’s office, they effectively killed attorney and client privilege. This crap has to stop. The country is heading down a dark road that could lead to people disappearing at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll: Oh Jesus. Relax, Sally. We aren't headed towards Kristallnacht and Unternehmen Kolibri. THe DOJ had to approve the raid. Based on evidence. U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved it. Trumps guy allowed it.

Which you should be celebrating. Trumps, hand picked guy at DOJ, is following the law and evidence regardless of political affiliation. :notworthy: :clap:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:When they raided Cohen’s office, they effectively killed attorney and client privilege. This crap has to stop. The country is heading down a dark road that could lead to people disappearing at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll: Oh Jesus. Relax, Sally. We aren't headed towards Kristallnacht and Unternehmen Kolibri. THe DOJ had to approve the raid. Based on evidence. U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved it. Trumps guy allowed it.

Which you should be celebrating. Trumps, hand picked guy at DOJ, is following the law and evidence regardless of political affiliation. :notworthy: :clap:
But wouldn’t a problem with the raid be that you could have protected attorney-client communications that would not fall under the scope of the warrant that will also be seen or seized?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :roll: Oh Jesus. Relax, Sally. We aren't headed towards Kristallnacht and Unternehmen Kolibri. THe DOJ had to approve the raid. Based on evidence. U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved it. Trumps guy allowed it.

But wouldn’t a problem with the raid be that you could have protected attorney-client communications that would not fall under the scope of the warrant that will also be seen or seized?
Trump is a straight shooter...
He would never break the law for personal gain
Why would you even be worried about this nothing burger..?

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :roll: Oh Jesus. Relax, Sally. We aren't headed towards Kristallnacht and Unternehmen Kolibri. THe DOJ had to approve the raid. Based on evidence. U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved it. Trumps guy allowed it.

There are safeguards for that, the "taint team." I agree that attorney-client communications should be protected.

Also - if you don't engage in suspicious or illegal activities you shouldn't worry about a FBI Raid.

Ivytalk - how many FBI raids of attorney offices have you seen in your years?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17