David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Political discussions
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by expandspanos »

phpBB [video]
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by 89Hen »

Have you sought out psychiatric help Spandos? Serious question.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote:Have you sought out psychiatric help Spandos? Serious question.
He should PM JSO, get a referral.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Must be a frightening world you live in
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Silenoz wrote:Must be a frightening world you live in
He's one of those two nerdy paranoids Mulder and Scully used to visit when they wanted to know stuff about stuff.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
Silenoz wrote:Must be a frightening world you live in
He's one of those two nerdy paranoids Mulder and Scully used to visit when they wanted to know stuff about stuff.
Hey, I liked those guys! You’re giving WAY too much credit.
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Wait, this guy is clearly ready a script and reciting memorized lines, and I'm the bad guy for trying to make people understand they're being conned out of their rights. Ok, I'm done around here most of you people are beyond help and beyond stupid.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

https://youtu.be/LKj6NJj8HDo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

phpBB [video]

Oh look, they caught this little punk going over his fake story over and over again, forgetting what it was he was supposed to say!

Ooops.. another Hoax screw up. Doesn't matter to you guys though, it's all real!
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

expandspanos wrote:
phpBB [video]

Oh look, they caught this little punk going over his fake story over and over again, forgetting what it was he was supposed to say!

Ooops.. another Hoax screw up. Doesn't matter to you guys though, it's all real!
Same nothing you bring every time...what are we, the only place that will let you hang around? Get outta here you silly bitch :roll:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

expandspanos wrote:Wait, this guy is clearly ready a script and reciting memorized lines, and I'm the bad guy for trying to make people understand they're being conned out of their rights. Ok, I'm done around here most of you people are beyond help and beyond stupid.
Either you're a Russian bot or you're getting your feed from Russian bots. Either way... Russian bots.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/20/ ... s-say.html

Oh, and normally I don't call people liars, but if you're saying you're done around here... you're a liar.
Proletarians of the world, unite!
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

expandspanos wrote:Wait, this guy is clearly ready a script and reciting memorized lines, and I'm the bad guy for trying to make people understand they're being conned out of their rights. Ok, I'm done around here most of you people are beyond help and beyond stupid.
Mental illness is a hell of a thing
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

I thought we had seen the last of Spandos after he was indicted by Robert Mueller last week for being an agent for Russian bots....
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/david ... index.html

That's you, isn't it? Fucking pathetic. :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Hold on a second.

This guy was literally found practicing his lines, and being fed lines, and this isn't raising any red flags for you guys?

phpBB [video]
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

expandspanos wrote:Hold on a second.

This guy was literally found practicing his lines, and being fed lines, and this isn't raising any red flags for you guys?

phpBB [video]
Nope

I've been interviewed on TV a few times

Both I and the interviewer practiced our lines every time

That's how they do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

houndawg wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
phpBB [video]

Same nothing you bring every time...what are we, the only place that will let you hang around? Get outta here you silly bitch :roll:

Just curious why YouTube keeps removing the video I'm trying to link to when "It's nothing" and it's one guy talking? :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

expandspanos wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Just curious why YouTube keeps removing the video I'm trying to link to when "It's nothing" and it's one guy talking? :lol:
Because when a 5 year old can tell it's garbage, it's probably safe to say YouTube can tell, too.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

phpBB [video]
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

CID1990 wrote:
expandspanos wrote:

Because when a 5 year old can tell it's garbage, it's probably safe to say YouTube can tell, too.
The interview was literally just David Hogg talking.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

phpBB [video]
Interviews are rarely cold. Idiot

expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Ibanez wrote:

phpBB [video]
Interviews are rarely cold. Idiot

That's great to hear citizen!

People getting coached during an "impromptu interview" is normal!".. strange voices from behind the scenes coaching people into talking points is normal, as our blissful "non actors" repeat their lines before being on the big screen..!

Please dispose of your disgusting, killing weapon in the bag on your left, and have a blissful day!
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

expandspanos wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Interviews are rarely cold. Idiot

People getting coached during an "impromptu interview" is normal!".. strange voices from behind the scenes coaching people into talking points is normal, as our blissful "non actors" repeat their lines before being on the big screen..!

Please dispose of your disgusting, killing weapon in the bag on your left, and have a blissful day!
You are a real dumb dumb. If one of your family members died in a mass shooting would you believe it or just assume they were on the take? :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Interviews are rarely cold. Idiot

The problem with conspiracy theories is just that - they are theories. They are ideas thought up by people that see danger and evil where it doesn't exist.You fabric falsehoods in an attempt to expose a falsehood.