David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Political discussions
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by ∞∞∞ »

expandspanos wrote: Ok, I'm done around here most of you people are beyond help and beyond stupid.
Proceeds to post 5 more times in same thread. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:
phpBB [video]
Btw, there's a word for " it was so real, but felt fake" it's call "surreal".

A problem with your mass shooting conspiracy is that it requires a huge cast that has to be trusted. And not just a huge cast - but a cast that can act very well when the news and LE arrive. To keep a secret that big is near impossible. To murder that many individuals and have the Gov't do nothing on gun control is illogical.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Spandos...how much is the NRA paying you?

Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Vidav wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
That's great to hear citizen!

People getting coached during an "impromptu interview" is normal!".. strange voices from behind the scenes coaching people into talking points is normal, as our blissful "non actors" repeat their lines before being on the big screen..!

Please dispose of your disgusting, killing weapon in the bag on your left, and have a blissful day!
You are a real dumb dumb. If one of your family members died in a mass shooting would you believe it or just assume they were on the take? :coffee:
Trick question. His family never existed obviously!
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote:A problem with your mass shooting conspiracy...
A problem? :lol:

Stop giving Spandos the time of day as if he were either serious or not completely insane. :tothehand:
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

There is and never has been a bigger fucking cunt on CS than spanos and I really believe it might be time to see something and say something with this fucking dullard that buys into conspiracy shit at every turn and it may not be long before people are citing this place and saying "Didn't anyone notice this guy was a god damn problem?"

He's not even close to stable with dipshit thoughts like this all the time.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There is and never has been a bigger **** cunt on CS than spanos and I really believe it might be time to see something and say something with this **** dullard that buys into conspiracy **** at every turn and it may not be long before people are citing this place and saying "Didn't anyone notice this guy was a god damn problem?"

I think we should avoid making mental issues disqualifying for CS membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Was that a shot at me?

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There is and never has been a bigger fucking cunt on CS than spanos and I really believe it might be time to see something and say something with this fucking dullard that buys into conspiracy shit at every turn and it may not be long before people are citing this place and saying "Didn't anyone notice this guy was a god damn problem?"

Oh I'm sure he's already one of those people who call up Sandy Hook parents in the middle of the night, screaming and threatening them
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Post by expandspanos »

Silenoz wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There is and never has been a bigger **** cunt on CS than spanos and I really believe it might be time to see something and say something with this **** dullard that buys into conspiracy **** at every turn and it may not be long before people are citing this place and saying "Didn't anyone notice this guy was a god damn problem?"

Oh I'm sure he's already one of those people who call up Sandy Hook parents in the middle of the night, screaming and threatening them
I always use mainstream media news sources.

I have never called or harassed anybody. You owe me an apology.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

kalm wrote:Spandos...how much is the NRA paying you?

Yeah, wait.. I didn't get my million dollar check, maybe the people giving out the money got my address wrong?

Regardless, I'm not a republican I don't believe in either of these joke parties.. Get this, they're also accusing everyone who doesn't buy the story as being some sort of Russian agent (this is new!):

phpBB [video]
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Master Troll expandspanos...
You guys have been eating from his hand for almost 10 years now
At what point does he become the genius and you the idiots..?

Because we've crossed that point with our President
The idiot is now the master
genius master Troll

(BTW: Climate change is a Chinese Hoax)
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

expandspanos wrote:I always use mainstream media news sources.
:rofl:
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

89Hen wrote:
expandspanos wrote:I always use mainstream media news sources.
:rofl:
What's funny?

Curious, what do you think of the "creepy Joe Biden videos" Delaware? Nothing to worry about? :ohno:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

expandspanos wrote:
89Hen wrote: :rofl:
What's funny?

Curious, what do you think of the "creepy Joe Biden videos" Delaware? Nothing to worry about? :ohno:
You using main stream media is what's funny you douche bag.

Also from main stream media...

phpBB [video]
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Ibanez wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
That's great to hear citizen!

People getting coached during an "impromptu interview" is normal!".. strange voices from behind the scenes coaching people into talking points is normal, as our blissful "non actors" repeat their lines before being on the big screen..!

Please dispose of your disgusting, killing weapon in the bag on your left, and have a blissful day!
The problem with conspiracy theories is just that - they are theories. They are ideas thought up by people that see danger and evil where it doesn't exist.You fabric falsehoods in an attempt to expose a falsehood.

Is it a "conspiracy theory" that the video of this "kid" (He's 18 years old, yet still keeps calling himself a kid?) keep getting removed where he is apparenty reciting his lines?

Why, if nothing is going on, do videos of this guy literally talking get taken off YouTube, and people who shared the video get a strike on their accounts?

You hopefully noticed that several different copies of the "David Hogg Practicing His Lines" videos I had linked to here have been taken off YouTube now? If nothing is going on, why would that happen? Instead of letting people make up their own minds, they remove all videos with content "challenging" the official narrative - or even less: In that case, a video where a guy is just speaking.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Why don't you give us your theory on a higher level.

Was this a staged shooting like Sandy Hook? Noone died? Or, was the shooter working for the government? Or...
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Wait, so the guy who decides who is "stable" and who isn't around here is a guy who likely never gets laid and compensates by showing animated gifs of women sneezing and have their boobs pop out of their shirts.. Got it.

:notworthy:
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Why don't you give us your theory on a higher level.

Was this a staged shooting like Sandy Hook? Noone died? Or, was the shooter working for the government? Or...
Thanks for asking a question and not being a douche like a lot of people around here.

It is too early to come to any larger conclusions about the specifics of this High School Campus so far.

- Security Cameras on a 20 minute delay in the school - (Unheard of)
- Security guard (alleged) doesn't go into school
- No CCTV from school at all shown to public
- No yearbooks for last 20 years from this High School on Classmates.com - Check your High school, you have most of your yearbooks on there.

It is very strange that a high school supposedly as large as Stoneman Douglas doesn't have any yearbooks on Classmates.com for the last 2 decades.. Yet, large yearbooks bookmarked to the one page Hogg appears in are shown on YouTube videos. That is very unusual. They have a large ROTC recruitment program at the school supposedly and, the C ruz kid lived with a military intelligence person, the father of Hogg is FBI. Supposedly 40% of the campus was also Jewish, which is higher than the Florida average by quite a bit, and could be a Mossad/ letter agency Mossad coonnected recruitment/training grounds potentially, but that is speculation of course.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Why don't you give us your theory on a higher level.

Thanks for asking a question and not being a douche like a lot of people around here.

It is too early to come to any larger conclusions about the specifics of this High School Campus so far.

- No yearbooks for last 20 years from this High School on Classmates.com - Check your High school, you have most of your yearbooks on there.

It is very strange that a high school supposedly as large as Stoneman Douglas doesn't have any yearbooks on Classmates.com for the last 2 decades.. Yet, large yearbooks bookmarked to the one page Hogg appears in are shown on YouTube videos. That is very unusual. They have a large ROTC recruitment program at the school supposedly and, the C ruz kid lived with a military intelligence person, the father of Hogg is FBI. Supposedly 40% of the campus was also Jewish, which is higher than the Florida average by quite a bit, and could be a Mossad/ letter agency Mossad coonnected recruitment/training grounds potentially, but that is speculation of course.
Oh man. Classmates.com? Half my graduating class isn’t listed. Do they not exist?

And mossad? It’s the JEWS!!!!!!

Lawl

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Ibanez wrote:
expandspanos wrote:

Oh man. Classmates.com? Half my graduating class isn’t listed. Do they not exist?

And mossad? It’s the JEWS!!!!!!

Wait, you're saying your high school has no yearbooks online for the last 2 decades? What's the name of it? Let's check this out!

expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

After Mossad agents admitted on TV that they were "There To Document The Event [9/11]" I have to admit, I have been a bit more critical of Israel's intelligence agency.

phpBB [video]
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

expandspanos wrote:

Wait, so the guy who decides who is "stable" and who isn't around here is a guy who likely never gets laid and compensates by showing animated gifs of women sneezing and have their boobs pop out of their shirts.. Got it.

:notworthy:
Good stuff dipshit. That might be the strongest argument you have ever made.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

CID1990 wrote:

I think we should avoid making mental issues disqualifying for CS membership

True.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Was that a shot at me?
Yes.