David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Political discussions
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by expandspanos »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
Wait, so the guy who decides who is "stable" and who isn't around here is a guy who likely never gets laid and compensates by showing animated gifs of women sneezing and have their boobs pop out of their shirts.. Got it.

:notworthy:
Good stuff dipshit. That might be the strongest argument you have ever made.
Well, at least we're beginning to see eye to boob on something :kisswink:
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: David Hogg Florida School Shooting Interviews - It Was So Real, But It Felt So Fake

Post by 89Hen »

expandspanos wrote:After Mossad agents admitted on TV that they were "There To Document The Event [9/11]" I have to admit, I have been a bit more critical of Israel's intelligence agency.

phpBB [video]
Is this an example of your main stream media posts? :lol: :dunce:
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

I do not endorse everything the following video says by any means, but really,

what is going on with Delaware's Joe Biden?

phpBB [video]
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

Why haven't you guys questioned him yet? It's getting very shameful. The rest of the country is starting to wonder about you guys.
expandspanos
Level2
Level2

Post by expandspanos »

phpBB [video]

Apparently, Delaware Alumni don't like to talk about Creepy Joe.

phpBB [video]
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

expandspanos wrote:
Ibanez wrote:The problem with conspiracy theories is just that - they are theories. They are ideas thought up by people that see danger and evil where it doesn't exist.You fabric falsehoods in an attempt to expose a falsehood.

Is it a "conspiracy theory" that the video of this "kid" (He's 18 years old, yet still keeps calling himself a kid?) keep getting removed where he is apparenty reciting his lines?

Why, if nothing is going on, do videos of this guy literally talking get taken off YouTube, and people who shared the video get a strike on their accounts?

You hopefully noticed that several different copies of the "David Hogg Practicing His Lines" videos I had linked to here have been taken off YouTube now? If nothing is going on, why would that happen? Instead of letting people make up their own minds, they remove all videos with content "challenging" the official narrative - or even less: In that case, a video where a guy is just speaking.
Because it is seen as harassment dumb dumb. That violates YouTube policies.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:Why haven't you guys questioned him yet? It's getting very shameful. The rest of the country is starting to wonder about you guys.
Why haven’t you explained the discrepancies in your Bohemian Grove thread. What are you hiding???

Sorry.

What are you hiding !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

expandspanos wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: Good stuff dipshit. That might be the strongest argument you have ever made.
Well, at least we're beginning to see eye to boob on something :kisswink:
are we
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

expandspanos wrote:Why haven't you guys questioned him yet? It's getting very shameful. The rest of the country is starting to wonder about you guys.
The only thing I'm wondering is if your family ever tried to stage some sort of intervention on your behalf, or if they've cut their losses and ran. Serious question.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Silenoz wrote:
The only thing I'm wondering is if your family ever tried to stage some sort of intervention on your behalf, or if they've cut their losses and ran. Serious question.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Was that a shot at me?
No. You need a brain to have mental issues. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

expandspanos wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There is and never has been a bigger **** cunt on CS than spanos and I really believe it might be time to see something and say something with this **** dullard that buys into conspiracy **** at every turn and it may not be long before people are citing this place and saying "Didn't anyone notice this guy was a god damn problem?"

He's not even close to stable with dipshit thoughts like this all the time.
Wait, so the guy who decides who is "stable" and who isn't around here is a guy who likely never gets laid and compensates by showing animated gifs of women sneezing and have their boobs pop out of their shirts.. Got it.

:notworthy:

You got a problem widdat? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Except for you the rest of the country doesn't even know we exist. They're out there following the false trails we laid down at the Bohemian Grove and at Skull and Bones. As if those lightweights would ever be accepted for membership here... :ohno:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

houndawg wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Was that a shot at me?
No. You need a brain to have mental issues. :coffee:
I knew you were fucked :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe