Total votes: 22

grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

That Ball Guy

Post by grizzaholic »

Why do people continue giving this bucket of vomit a national platform to spew his shit?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: That Ball Guy

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

We have to be talking about Trump I assume with the description. I agree, he is a bucket of shit but he won so we have to live with it for a while.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

He's good entertainment, but his son can't shoot the basketball.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:We have to be talking about Trump I assume with the description. I agree, he is a bucket of shit but he won so we have to live with it for a while.
Nope. I didn't watch the conversation. I am just sick and tired of every network and internet news site giving this idiot a platform to spew his halitosis. I just figured it would turn into a political thing so i put it here.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

You know....you don't have to pay attention. You can change the channel (or simply not turn the TV on)...not click on an article on the interwebs about him (or simply not go on the internets). You can be in complete control of this situation.
VictorG
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by VictorG »

In many ways he's a black trump......
Politicians are like Diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason
- Mark Twain
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

The reason we've heard about this guy as much as we have is because President 10 year old facilitated it.

He's a jerk, but he's not President of the United States. One would hope we would have a President of the United States who is mature enough not to get in a wad about whether or not people show sufficient gratefulness. But we don't. We have a 10 year old in a 71 year old body in that position right now.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:The reason we've heard about this guy as much as we have is because President 10 year old facilitated it.

He's a jerk, but he's not President of the United States. One would hope we would have a President of the United States who is mature enough not to get in a wad about whether or not people show sufficient gratefulness. But we don't. We have a 10 year old in a 71 year old body in that position right now.
And you keep missing the point. Trump does this stuff because he knows it won't change a thing, but now many who feel that Ball is ungrateful are on board with Trump's thinking.

It's just like when Trump called out flag burners or those who refused to stand for the Anthem. Nothing changed, but many now believe that Trump feels the same way they do.

Trumps understands entertainment and what all the free advertising does for him and his reelection chances.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

grizzaholic wrote:Why do people continue giving this bucket of vomit a national platform to spew his ****?
Because he won the electoral college?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ball is just lucky Hillary didn't win. If she had and he pulled this stuff on her he'd be pushing up daisies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

grizzaholic wrote:Why do people continue giving this bucket of vomit a national platform to spew his ****?
Its the egalitarian nature of our great country, this clown is simply Trump born poor.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: That Ball Guy

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
Its the egalitarian nature of our great country, this clown is simply Trump born poor.
There is definitely some validity in that comparison.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:The reason we've heard about this guy as much as we have is because President 10 year old facilitated it.

And you keep missing the point. Trump does this stuff because he knows it won't change a thing, but now many who feel that Ball is ungrateful are on board with Trump's thinking.

It's just like when Trump called out flag burners or those who refused to stand for the Anthem. Nothing changed, but many now believe that Trump feels the same way they do.

Trumps understands entertainment and what all the free advertising does for him and his reelection chances.
I think you're giving Trump way to much credit. I think we just, unfortunately, have a bunch of people in this country who respond favorably to a 71 year old man acting like a 10 year old and think that's cool. This idea that Trump is some brilliant strategist who "understands" things and is therefore making genius moves is, I think, totally off target.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:

I think you're giving Trump way to much credit. I think we just, unfortunately, have a bunch of people in this country who respond favorably to a 71 year old man acting like a 10 year old and think that's cool. This idea that Trump is some brilliant strategist who "understands" things and is therefore making genius moves is, I think, totally off target.
I didn't say he was a brilliant strategist. I said he was a guy who understands what free media offers. He also understands how to brand himself within that free media. What else has he done?

You keep looking at him like he is a political animal. He is not. He is an entertainment animal.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Uh...no. Ball and has father have been known long before they tried to steal shit in China.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Ibanez wrote:

Uh...no. Ball and has father have been known long before they tried to steal shit in China.
This.

Lavar Ball has been front page news for about 2 or 3 years at this point.

I despise everything out him. I believe he is an idiot. However, he - or his strategist/publicist - is a fucking genius. He's build a damn empire in 2 years while doing nothing, having no talent, having the most over hyped children and riding their attention wave.

He and the Kardashian family are one in the game. Famous for litearlly nothing yet famous and continuing to make a fuck ton more money on it.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

clenz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Uh...no. Ball and has father have been known long before they tried to steal shit in China.
This.

I despise everything out him. I believe he is an idiot. However, he - or his strategist/publicist - is a fucking genius. He's build a damn empire in 2 years while doing nothing, having no talent, having the most over hyped children and riding their attention wave.

He and the Kardashian family are one in the game. Famous for litearlly nothing yet famous and continuing to make a fuck ton more money on it.
He's shameless
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

clenz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Uh...no. Ball and has father have been known long before they tried to steal shit in China.
This.

Well to be fair Lonzo does have some skillz and probably is reasonably suited for a hyped role playing in LA...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Can we please change this thread title?

Thanks.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Rob Iola wrote:
clenz wrote: This.

Well to be fair Lonzo does have some skillz and probably is reasonably suited for a hyped role playing in LA...
GP Min Pts FG% 3pt% Reb Ast Stl Blk
20 32.9 8.7 30.9 24.5 7.3 7.1 1.4 0.8
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

kalm wrote:Can we please change this thread title?

Thanks.
Triggered much, snowflake? 8-)
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Rob Iola wrote: Well to be fair Lonzo does have some skillz and probably is reasonably suited for a hyped role playing in LA...
GP Min Pts FG% 3pt% Reb Ast Stl Blk
20 32.9 8.7 30.9 24.5 7.3 7.1 1.4 0.8
Bear in mind that the GP 20 would be the first 20 GPs in the Association for him - not bad numbas, excepting his lousy shooting %s...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Grizalltheway wrote:
kalm wrote:Can we please change this thread title?

Thanks.
Triggered much, snowflake? 8-)

Pretty ballsy post, Wee-Tag
:thumb:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

dbackjon wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: Triggered much, snowflake? 8-)

Pretty ballsy post, Wee-Tag
You gotta be on the ball around these parts.