CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

We'll have the last laugh on Millenials

Post by CID1990 »

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... s-n2409840

I laughed out loud at this article. For pure snark value alone, it is priceless.
There was a time when liberals and conservatives didn’t segregate themselves into different bubbles and hate at each other. Recently, Time magazine ran an article about some liberal chick who dumped a guy during a date because he voted for Trump. That never would have happened years ago. Instead, they would have finished their encounter, and he would have given her a fake number so he never had to deal with her pinko nagging again.
:lol:
But we seem to be losing everything that made us great. Back in the day, we crushed uppity Russian empires, no thanks to commie-hugging liberals who told us that the Reds loved their children too. You Millennials know that awful Sting song – your mom used to listen to it in the Volvo while carting you to soccer or whatever other sick, soul-killing enrichment activities she forced you into instead of letting you run free in the streets and woods like we did. But now we cower at the same losers Reagan stripped of their Ural Mountain oysters in fear of them posting some super-persuasive Facebook ads targeted at making autoworkers in Michigan fall out of their deep and abiding love for Hillary.
:rofl:
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: We'll have the last laugh on Millenials

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... s-n2409840

I laughed out loud at this article. For pure snark value alone, it is priceless.
There was a time when liberals and conservatives didn’t segregate themselves into different bubbles and hate at each other. Recently, Time magazine ran an article about some liberal chick who dumped a guy during a date because he voted for Trump. That never would have happened years ago. Instead, they would have finished their encounter, and he would have given her a fake number so he never had to deal with her pinko nagging again.
But we seem to be losing everything that made us great. Back in the day, we crushed uppity Russian empires, no thanks to commie-hugging liberals who told us that the Reds loved their children too. You Millennials know that awful Sting song – your mom used to listen to it in the Volvo while carting you to soccer or whatever other sick, soul-killing enrichment activities she forced you into instead of letting you run free in the streets and woods like we did. But now we cower at the same losers Reagan stripped of their Ural Mountain oysters in fear of them posting some super-persuasive Facebook ads targeted at making autoworkers in Michigan fall out of their deep and abiding love for Hillary.

It ain't H.L. Mencken but it ain't bad.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Love me some occasional Kurt Schlichter! :thumb:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

Last laugh? Hell, I'm laughing now. 8-)
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

ASUG8 wrote:Last laugh? Hell, I'm laughing now. 8-)
I love Millenials...
They make my coffee and park my car
I find them extremely useful

:coffee:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... s-n2409840

I love Kurt Schlichter's stuff. He refers to Hillary as Felonia Von Pantsuit.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

This quote smacked some truth...

"You’ll be my age and still making coffee for the next generation of ingrates, the children of the immigrants and super-religious Christians who represent the only portion of America still making babies"

This guy is pretty good at existential sarcasm...
Laughing at the meaninglessness of it all

Finding purpose and meaning somehow
whilst simultaneously being fully aware of the meaningless and superfluous nature of life on earth
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:This quote smacked some truth...

"You’ll be my age and still making coffee for the next generation of ingrates, the children of the immigrants and super-religious Christians who represent the only portion of America still making babies"

whilst simultaneously being fully aware of the meaningless and superfluous nature of life on earth
So, does that mean that you believe in an afterlife? 8-)
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

Ivytalk wrote:
Chizzang wrote:This quote smacked some truth...

So, does that mean that you believe in an afterlife? 8-)
I believe that just because I want there to be an afterlife
doesn't make it relevant
or even likely

it just means I want it
I also wanted Santa Claus to be real when I was a kid (really badly)

Since then I've recovered somehow to find meaning in life after the Santa Clause discovery
Once we figure out that Santa isn't real...
How do we find purpose and significance after that..?

(Hint)
You can substitute almost anything you really want for Santa in these sentences ^ above
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

The last laugh will be on Baby Boomers. They will never be happy....despite having it all from birth to death. They will end their life in diapers at the local nursing home & it will be glorious!

Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:
ASUG8 wrote:Last laugh? Hell, I'm laughing now. 8-)
I love Millenials...
They make my coffee and park my car
I find them extremely useful

Same goes for the Gen Xer that served me coffee at JFK this morning. Fucking waste of a generation.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff wrote:The last laugh will be on Baby Boomers. They will never be happy....despite having it all from birth to death. They will end their life in diapers at the local nursing home & it will be glorious!

Maine did not make the playoffs. Why are you posting here? Who poked the cub?