A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: At least 20 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Post by houndawg »

Col Hogan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
It isn't. Stupid goobers got caught with their pants down. :ohno:
So you know Texas law that well... :ohno:
Laws? :lol:

Laws don't stop anybody but honest citizens, that's why we don't need more of them. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

houndawg wrote:
Col Hogan wrote:
So you know Texas law that well... :ohno:

Laws don't stop anybody but honest citizens, that's why we don't need more of them. :coffee:
Good to know laws don’t matter to you...that puts you in the same league as the shooter... :ohno:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Col Hogan wrote:AP confirms that the Air Force failed to follow regulations and file his Domestic Assualt convictions in NICS, which is why he was able to purchase weapons in two states...
I got this, Z: you'd think if there's ONE thing the Chair Force would be good at, it'd be pushing paper.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

I just found out I know one of the victims from my past life...she just retired from the Air Force...we worked on a project together at Andrews AFB...not a friend, but a professional acquaintance...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Col Hogan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Good to know laws don’t matter to you...that puts you in the same league as the shooter... :ohno:
..who I'm sure would have been the first to tell you that criminals don't obey laws. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

[flash=][/flash]
houndawg wrote:
Col Hogan wrote: Good to know laws don’t matter to you...that puts you in the same league as the shooter... :ohno:
..who I'm sure would have been the first to tell you that criminals don't obey laws. :coffee:
Yup. Criminals always use Common Sense. :thumb: :roll:
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Latest news is that the shooter was stopped by a CWP who was carrying in church...then the guy chased him out of the church and down the road...shooter was found dead...they're not sure if he did it himself or if the CWP dude did it.
Thank god he was there. People could have been killed.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/27/of ... ostco.html
A man who walked into a crowded Costco Wholesale store in a Kansas City suburb brandishing a gun was shot and killed by an off-duty police officer Sunday, officials said.

At about 11 a.m., the gun-toting man entered the store in Lenexa, Kan., located about 14 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, police said...

Lotia said she's grateful that off-duty officer just happened to be shopping at Costco early Sunday.