Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Donna Brazille - How HRC Rigged the Nomination

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Oh bullshit....like I told you all last year, early last year, the Democrats begged Bernie to run as a Democrat..... and now we all know why.

Yo JSO - what did I tell you about living by the rigged primary and dying by the rigged general election? :coffee:
:nod:

You know leftists have reached full tilt when CS leftists start eating their own. Get 'em houndy. :clap: :thumb:
In that case you knew it at least a year and a half ago. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:JSO missing the boat again while sucking hillary cock.

Obama put the DNC in a $24M hole. DNC turned to Hillary to fundraise them out of debt in exchange for full control of the DNC and the nomination. It's really not hard to understand.
It's actually this simple, kids. :nod:

rig

verb (used with object), rigged, rigging.

4. to manipulate fraudulently
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:I said it during the primary season and I'll say it again:

The Democratic Party Primaries were not "rigged" beyond the fact that the Democratic Party has super delegates.

Donna Brazille has responded to Trump tweeting that she said the primaries were rigged by starting a hashtag "NotwhatI said."

The DNC favored Hillary Clinton. Shocker. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. Sanders is not. That's not the same as "rigging" the primaries.

As I said during the primaries: The only instances in which the polls showed Democratic primary voters favored one candidate but the other candidate won were instances in which the polls showed Hillary favored but Sanders won.

The Democratic primaries were not "rigged."Clinton won because more people of Democrat persuasion favored her.
Not in New Hampshire they didn't. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

The Democratic Party Primaries were not "rigged" beyond the fact that the Democratic Party has super delegates.

Donna Brazille has responded to Trump tweeting that she said the primaries were rigged by starting a hashtag "NotwhatI said."

The DNC favored Hillary Clinton. Shocker. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. Sanders is not. That's not the same as "rigging" the primaries.

As I said during the primaries: The only instances in which the polls showed Democratic primary voters favored one candidate but the other candidate won were instances in which the polls showed Hillary favored but Sanders won.

The Democratic primaries were not "rigged." Clinton won because more people of Democrat persuasion favored her.
So you don't understand the corruption that can occur when one candidate is in control of the party before and during the nomination process? :roll:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote:

The Democratic primaries were not "rigged." Clinton won because more people of Democrat persuasion favored her.
So you don't understand the corruption that can occur when one candidate is in control of the party before and during the nomination process? :roll:
He's still adjusting to not being a Republican. :coffee:
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

If Brazile hated the Hildebeast so much, why did she feed her the Dem. debate questions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

:popcorn:

And the left-on-left fighting is stepping up...
Dozens of members of Hillary Clinton's campaign reacted Saturday to former DNC head Donna Brazile's bombshell allegations and insights concerning the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic primary during the 2016 campaign.

The latest reveal from Brazile, courtesy of a preview of her upcoming memoir published by the Washington Post, accused the Clinton camp of treating her like a "slave," expressed concerns about Russian interference, also detailed her consideration of replacing Clinton with then-Vice President Joe Biden as the party's presidential nominee after a health scare. The news Saturday followed another big claim revealed in Brazile's memoir, as reported by Politico this week, that Clinton struck a deal with the DNC which looked like an "unethical" takeover.

"We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees," the open letter began. "It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clint ... le/2639664

I’m shocked...SHOCKED... :coffee:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Donna Brazille herself has said she did not say the primaries were "rigged."
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:Donna Brazille herself has said she did not say the primaries were "rigged."
No, she said that she confirmed (and had proof) that Bernie's assertions were correct.

And what did Bernie say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

I hope Brazile has a will prepared.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Col Hogan wrote::popcorn:

Dozens of members of Hillary Clinton's campaign reacted Saturday to former DNC head Donna Brazile's bombshell allegations and insights concerning the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic primary during the 2016 campaign.

The latest reveal from Brazile, courtesy of a preview of her upcoming memoir published by the Washington Post, accused the Clinton camp of treating her like a "slave," expressed concerns about Russian interference, also detailed her consideration of replacing Clinton with then-Vice President Joe Biden as the party's presidential nominee after a health scare. The news Saturday followed another big claim revealed in Brazile's memoir, as reported by Politico this week, that Clinton struck a deal with the DNC which looked like an "unethical" takeover.

"We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees," the open letter began. "It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.

This is hardly "news", everybody knew the primary was rigged from day one. Why else would they have to go outside the party to find somebody else to run in the primary? :coffee:
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

houndawg wrote:
Col Hogan wrote::popcorn:

This is hardly "news", everybody knew the primary was rigged from day one. Why else would they have to go outside the party to find somebody else to run in the primary? :coffee:
But...but...I always turn to Jon for my news of what’s going on inside the Democrat party...he says everything was fair and square in the party...the best candidate won the nomination...

Are you telling me Jon is wrong... :shock:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Donna Brazille herself has said she did not say the primaries were "rigged."
No, she said that she confirmed (and had proof) that Bernie's assertions were correct.

And what did Bernie say?

Cid, unless the report I saw yesterday was incorrect she explcitly said she did not say the primaries were "rigged." The report referenced the #notwhatIsaid thing on Twitter. Unfortunately I can't get to the original Donna Brazille tweet. Maybe you can do it. The #notwhatIsaid thing is at https://twitter.com/hashtag/Notwhatisaid?src=hash.

There is a difference between saying the primaries were "rigged" and saying the DNC favored Hillary. "Rigged," to me, means there is no way Sanders could've won regardless of how strong his actual support was.

That was not the case. In fact, it was clear throughout that a solid majority of people who planned to vote in Democrat primaries favored Hillary. Sanders never had a chance to win the majority of Democratic primary votes because minority voters overwhelmingly favored Hillary. There was never a situation where Sanders threatened to have the support of the majority of Democrat partisans but had to worry about losing anyway because of a "rigged" system.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

And what did Bernie say?

Cid, unless the report I saw yesterday was incorrect she explcitly said she did not say the primaries were "rigged." The report referenced the #notwhatIsaid thing on Twitter. Unfortunately I can't get to the original Donna Brazille tweet. Maybe you can do it. The #notwhatIsaid thing is at https://twitter.com/hashtag/Notwhatisaid?src=hash.

There is a difference between saying the primaries were "rigged" and saying the DNC favored Hillary. "Rigged," to me, means there is no way Sanders could've won regardless of how strong his actual support was.

That was not the case. In fact, it was clear throughout that a solid majority of people who planned to vote in Democrat primaries favored Hillary. Sanders never had a chance to win the majority of Democratic primary votes because minority voters overwhelmingly favored Hillary. There was never a situation where Sanders threatened to have the support of the majority of Democrat partisans but had to worry about losing anyway because of a "rigged" system.
This a silly semantic game you and your friend Donna are playing

The DNC was taking the majority of its financial instructions from "I'mWithHer"

Call it what you like
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Call it what you like

They literally had a written agreement that her campaign controlled the DNC in exchange for paying down the DNC's debt. But nah...it wasn't rigged. :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

And what did Bernie say?

Sic transit gloria.....
You win by the rigged election, you lose by the rigged election.....don't you see the karmic beauty of the thing John? Truly the universe has a sense of humor...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Call it what you like

They literally had a written agreement that her campaign controlled the DNC in exchange for paying down the DNC's debt. But nah...it wasn't rigged. :rofl:
If it weren't rigged they would have been able to find a second Democrat to run against HRC in the primary. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

And what did Bernie say?

John you're playing semantics. She didn't use the word rigged. She just said the Clinton campaign had an unethical agreement with the DNC that they (Clinton) would make all decisions. Read between the lines. :roll:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Call it what you like

Yeah..but they didn't say rigged.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:

Thanks DbackStOnge. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Thanks DbackStOnge. :lol:
:thumb: They didn't say rigged so it wasn't rigged. There was just an unethical use of influence and power. :roll:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

JSO does have one point, Bernie is not a Democrat.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Guys, I said all along during the primaries and afterward that I thought the polls showed that the Sanders was the stronger candidate for the General Election. I wondered why the Democrats couldn't see that.

But the primaries were not "rigged." Within the population of people voting in Democrat primaries Hillary was favored before they started. Hillary was favored while they were going on. Hillary was favored afterwards.

Perhaps they should have favored Sanders if they wanted to maximize their probability of winning the general election. But they didn't.
Could I ever be a star?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CAA Flagship wrote:Image