You Guys Are Going to Hate Me For This One..

Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: You Guys Are Going to Hate Me For This One..

Post by houndawg »

expandspanos wrote:
CID1990 wrote: like people who lost children at Sandy Hook, or victims of the Las Vegas shooting- they get stalked by scumbags like you
I'm not a "scumbag" I'm an American who has seen a lot of "fibs" by the people in charge over the last few decades, and before my and others rights are removed for these fibs, instead feel compelled to point them out.

"Lost Children".. guess they "Lost children weren't worth dragging out to the START Triage tarps... instead left inside the school, never brought to hospitals.. Makes sense to me.

Yeah you'd need a lot of work to aspire to scumbag
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

expandspanos wrote:
CID1990 wrote: like people who lost children at Sandy Hook, or victims of the Las Vegas shooting- they get stalked by scumbags like you
I'm not a "scumbag" I'm an American who has seen a lot of "fibs" by the people in charge over the last few decades, and before my and others rights are removed for these fibs, instead feel compelled to point them out.

"Lost Children".. guess they "Lost children weren't worth dragging out to the START Triage tarps... instead left inside the school, never brought to hospitals.. Makes sense to me.
You're a scumbag.

One of these days one of you degenerates is going to stalk the wrong person and wind up in a fvxking box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote:Image
Sweet Jeebus... :shock: :notworthy:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

expandspanos wrote:
Nope, you're a scumbag. The fact that 99% of us on this site really have a lot of contempt for the government ought to tell you that we're right about you.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

89Hen wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
Nope, you're a scumbag. The fact that 99% of us on this site really have a lot of contempt for the government ought to tell you that we're right about you.

This site is a pretty stark collection of cynics and rebels...
After all it was disenfranchised rabble of FCS and a strong distaste of the FBS MAN
that brought us all together
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote:
expandspanos wrote:
There's about as much unanimity as is possible to have on this site. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
89Hen wrote: Nope, you're a scumbag. The fact that 99% of us on this site really have a lot of contempt for the government ought to tell you that we're right about you.

This site is a pretty stark collection of cynics and rebels...
After all it was disenfranchised rabble of FCS and a strong distaste of the FBS MAN
that brought us all together
And the disenfranchised rabble of AGS

We're basically the internet version of a heavily armed Idaho compound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris