Political discussions
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Things that be all racist n' sheit

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: I was talking about your gratuitous slur about gays, you twat. You never miss a chance to rip blacks: you’d use the N-word if you could. You just lack the panache of CitadelGrad and the levity of 93.
The gay slur was directed at dback in response to his slur at me.

As far as the rest of your post.. :jack:
So he called you KKKJMU? Given your racial attitudes, that’s pretty mild. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

http://www.thisisinsider.com/halsey-sha ... ege-2018-4

Check your shampoo privilege! :lol:
"I can't use this perfumed watered down white people shampoo," Halsey said. "Neither can 50% of [your] customers. Annoying."
The singer also responded to people who had asked her why she doesn't just bring her own shampoos when she stays in hotels. "I'm fortunate enough to be financially in a position to do so," Halsey said, "but POC traveling frequently for work/medical reasons might not be."
Wait a minute, now...people actually use the hotel shampoo rather than just bringing their own? Do you expect the hotel to provide you with a toothbrush and deodorant too? :? :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Pwns wrote:http://www.thisisinsider.com/halsey-sha ... ege-2018-4

"I can't use this perfumed watered down white people shampoo," Halsey said. "Neither can 50% of [your] customers. Annoying."
The singer also responded to people who had asked her why she doesn't just bring her own shampoos when she stays in hotels. "I'm fortunate enough to be financially in a position to do so," Halsey said, "but POC traveling frequently for work/medical reasons might not be."
Wait a minute, now...people actually use the hotel shampoo rather than just bringing their own? Do you expect the hotel to provide you with a toothbrush and deodorant too? :? :lol:
Oh shit! I just realized I've been calling all of the black points of contact on my contracts "People of Color" on all official Government correspondence. White ones too. :o

Will I be fired?
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:

Oh shit! I just realized I've been calling all of the black points of contact on my contracts "People of Color" on all official Government correspondence. White ones too. :o

Will I be fired?
Yes, you insensitive son-of-a-bitch.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Will I be fired?
Yes, you insensitive son-of-a-bitch.
You might want to call my Agency's POC.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

So what are they going to do? Have two bottles of shampoo with one saying "Colored" and the other saying "White?"

I think this is a psychological thing anyway. If they put a shampoo for "people of color" in the room it's going to have the same ingredients.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Turns out they were Loitering for TWO minutes before the manager called 911. This is racism. Even if you refuse to accept that fact.
If you're told restrooms are for paying customers and are asked to leave it probably isn't because your black.
RACIST!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Pwns
Level4
Level4

Post by Pwns »

Wearing a traditional Chinese dress to a prom.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/61741 ... ress-prom/
Celebrate Diversity.*
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Pwns wrote:Wearing a traditional Chinese dress to a prom.

This whole cultural appropriation thing should have died of its logical flaws long ago... I still don’t understand it

It truly is an easy argument to win, and then end
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Pwns wrote:Wearing a traditional Chinese dress to a prom.

This whole cultural appropriation thing should have died of its logical flaws long ago... I still don’t understand it

It truly is an easy argument to win, and then end
Nobody cares except those that love to be offended... The perpetually offended

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Ever notice that White people don't care if people who aren't White wear clothes associated with White culture? Other stuff too. Like nobody would care if some Black people opened an Italian restaurant. Or a Hungarian restaurant. Or a French restaurant.

Whites don't care if people use Sports nicknames associated with European history. Like Vikings or Spartans or Paladins.

I just don't get why non Whites care about that crap. Like "Native Americans" caring if the University of South Dakota has "Sioux" for its mascot. There is absolutely NO rational reason to be offended by that.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:Ever notice that White people don't care if people who aren't White wear clothes associated with White culture? Other stuff too. Like nobody would care if some Black people opened an Italian restaurant. Or a Hungarian restaurant. Or a French restaurant.

Whites don't care if people use Sports nicknames associated with European history. Like Vikings or Spartans or Paladins.

I just don't get why non Whites care about that crap. Like "Native Americans" caring if the University of South Dakota has "Sioux" for its mascot. There is absolutely NO rational reason to be offended by that.
Look, it really is a disadvantage to care about that kind of thing, if you don't want white hegemony in all things... I mean, if you're REALLY into partitioning our society into tribes based on who started what... I would submit that if you are non-white, you will, by principle, be denying yourself the most basic of modern conveniences

If you make a logical progression with this, it means we are back to "colored only" and whites only"

But this is ultimately just noise with no meaning. It is just frustrating to hear .. because it is just the latest in a growing body of evidence that there is a general abandoning of logic in this country
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Ever notice that White people don't care if people who aren't White wear clothes associated with White culture? Other stuff too. Like nobody would care if some Black people opened an Italian restaurant. Or a Hungarian restaurant. Or a French restaurant.

Look, it really is a disadvantage to care about that kind of thing, if you don't want white hegemony in all things... I mean, if you're REALLY into partitioning our society into tribes based on who started what... I would submit that if you are non-white, you will, by principle, be denying yourself the most basic of modern conveniences

If you make a logical progression with this, it means we are back to "colored only" and whites only"

But this is ultimately just noise with no meaning. It is just frustrating to hear .. because it is just the latest in a growing body of evidence that there is a general abandoning of logic in this country
JSO is fine with white hegemony, provided it’s the liberal white elitist hegemony that voted for Hillary.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Things that be all racist n' sheit

Post by UNI88 »

The Spartans were bullies to the Persians so that name is offensive. Paladins were a kind if knight and knights were there aggressors during the crusades so the name is out. The Byzantine Varangian Guard was descended from Vikings so they are also offensive.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

The university you are thinking of is UND (University of North Dakota) not USD. UND is now the F'hawkers, aka Fighting Hawks. USD is the Coyotes.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Winterborn wrote:

The university you are thinking of is UND (University of North Dakota) not USD. UND is now the F'hawkers, aka Fighting Hawks. USD is the Coyotes.
Yes sorry about the error. I did know that. I used to watch UND hockey games on TV with the big Sioux logo in the middle just because it was such a great atmosphere. Don't know crap about hockey but the electricity in that venue was something else and I think the Sioux logo was part of it.
Could I ever be a star?

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:

The Spartans were bullies to the Persians so that name is offensive. Paladins were a kind if knight and knights were there aggressors during the crusades so the name is out. The Byzantine Varangian Guard was descended from Vikings so they are also offensive.

Banana Slugs are repulsive so that name is out
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Pwns
Level4
Level4

Post by Pwns »

http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

FYI, it's the fault of white racism that STDs have exploded in LA.
Last edited by Pwns on Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celebrate Diversity.*
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Pwns wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

FYI, it's the fault of white racism that STDs have exloded in LA.
Ok yeah that's pretty bad.
Could I ever be a star?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

Geoducks are still ok, right?
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Pwns wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

FYI, it's the fault of white racism that STDs have exploded in LA.
Well it is common knowledge that the CIA introduced syphillis in LA in the 1960s. Just ask Klean
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Things that be all racist n' sheit

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Geoducks are still ok, right?
Have you seen a geoduck? They're orange and look like a phallus. You might as well call your team the Trumps.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Shame what the SPLC has become

http://reason.com/blog/2018/05/07/south ... nco-de-may

Its hard to decide what the greatest declines of the last century have been, but the SPLC has to be in the top 5

along with SMU football, MTV, the Ford Mustang, and Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote:Shame what the SPLC has become

Its hard to decide what the greatest declines of the last century have been, but the SPLC has to be in the top 5

Yep. They’ve now labeled roughly 99% of all pro-Second Amendment groups and clubs in this country hate groups. They’re right there with PETA in the left-wing liberal nut-job realm.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote:Shame what the SPLC has become

It’s a group in search of a grievance.