Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Things that be all racist n' sheit

Post by UNI88 »

93henfan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: BDKKK, you’re exceeding everyone’s least expectations of you around here. :loser:
And yet still, what in his post about what happened at Starbucks was incorrect? Nobody seems to be able to answer that.

Sure, Starbucks got BLM’ed and has to pretend they did something wrong to appease the darkies, but they didn’t do anything wrong, and everything in BDK’s post was accurate.

Disclaimer: I think BDK is a twat too, but his post was 100% correct. Also, Dback coming completely unhinged by Trump is a thing of beauty. That is all.
If that Starbucks applies the policy consistently (i.e. don't let whites use the bathrooms but not people of color) than they did nothing wrong.

Those policies are common in urban restaurants. When I've been in that situation I just buy a friggin latte or scone if I really have to go.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Things that be all racist n' sheit

Post by 93henfan »

Ivytalk wrote:
93henfan wrote:
So, you couldn’t find anything incorrect in BDK’s post. Roger that. :thumb:
No, I didn’t. I shot the messenger. BFD. :coffee:
Thank you. I don’t care about the messenger.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

UNI88 wrote:
93henfan wrote:
And yet still, what in his post about what happened at Starbucks was incorrect? Nobody seems to be able to answer that.

Sure, Starbucks got BLM’ed and has to pretend they did something wrong to appease the darkies, but they didn’t do anything wrong, and everything in BDK’s post was accurate.

Disclaimer: I think BDK is a twat too, but his post was 100% correct. Also, Dback coming completely unhinged by Trump is a thing of beauty. That is all.
If that Starbucks applies the policy consistently (i.e. don't let whites use the bathrooms but not people of color) than they did nothing wrong.

Those policies are common in urban restaurants. When I've been in that situation I just buy a friggin latte or scone if I really have to go.
Agreed.

We used to have a play area at the McDonalds in our town (since removed when they refurbished in the past year). It was perfect when it was too hot or too cold for parks or outdoor play to take my sons there when they were a little smaller.

I always bought something out of a sense of personal integrity. You don’t ever enjoy a service without contributing to it in some way, even if it’s just taking a squirt at Starbucks and then loitering for a few minutes. Buy a damn small coffee for $1.50 and you’re good to plop your ass down for awhile.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: BDKKK, you’re exceeding everyone’s least expectations of you around here. :loser:

I hate agreeing with BDK, he's a douche. But on this, he's correct.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Exactly - buy a cheap drink or a pack of gum. There's a logical reason why they don't want people wandering in, tying up the bathrooms.

Also - I find it helps to say my kid is about to piss on their floor. That usually helps when there's only a bathroom for employees. :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I’m kind of enjoying the self-criticism thought struggle group thing happening to Starbucks right now
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: I guess fags sometimes can’t handle the truth, because nothing I stated in the original post was untrue, or racist.
BDKKK, you’re exceeding everyone’s least expectations of you around here. :loser:
No I’m not :dunce: There was nothing about my post that wasn’t factual or was racist to warrant a ‘kkk’ comment.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
93henfan wrote:

I hate agreeing with BDK, he's a douche. But on this, he's correct.
As far as the twat and douche.. :tothehand:

And thank you.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I hate agreeing with BDK, he's a douche. But on this, he's correct.

And thank you.
You're welcome, twat. :lol: :thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

93henfan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:
What truth? Certainly nothing from KKKJMU
What did he say about the Starbucks incident that was incorrect. From every account I’ve read, all the things he stated in the post did occur.

Turns out they were Loitering for TWO minutes before the manager called 911. This is racism. Even if you refuse to accept that fact.
:thumb:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dbackjon wrote:
93henfan wrote:
What did he say about the Starbucks incident that was incorrect. From every account I’ve read, all the things he stated in the post did occur.

Turns out they were Loitering for TWO minutes before the manager called 911. This is racism. Even if you refuse to accept that fact.
One of the main reasons I don't go to Starbucks. The other reason is, I don't drink coffee. :rimshot:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

dbackjon wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Link?

Also the Philly police chief, who happens to be black:

“PHILADELPHIA, Penn. — Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross is defending the actions of officers seen in a viral video arresting two men at a Starbucks....

....Ross said Saturday his officers “did absolutely nothing wrong.”...

....Officers responded and asked the men three times to “politely to leave the location”....”
http://fox6now.com/2018/04/14/police-ch ... video/amp/

Also as several others have pointed out on here they simply could have bought a small coffee- they apparently were employed in the real estate biz).
And they simply could have walked out when the police politely asked them to leave. No handcuffing or arrest. Why ignore the lawful requests of the police?
Last edited by BDKJMU on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Link?
Probably ArizonaFlamingLiberals.org
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Gil Dobie wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

One of the main reasons I don't go to Starbucks. The other reason is, I don't drink coffee. :rimshot:
They have good hot chocolate, though. Neither my wife nor I drink coffee, but she gets lots of gift cards from students for Starbucks and we either re-gift them or use them to buy hot chocolate in the winter.

Tie-in to this story, we often approach a Starbucks, it looks like it's packed, and we just don't even go in. I'm sure it wasn't just these two guys who thought to use the place as an open space office location without buying anything. That's why they got the well deserved heat for this one - I'm sure they've thrown out people before (I'm sure a bunch of kids hanging out in a store not buying anything would get thrown out fairly often) but there's no clear enforcement of who can stay and who can't when not buying something and tossing two Black guys from a store when clearly a bunch of White folks were doing the same thing steps clearly over the line into racism. Cops were in a tough spot since the establishment called them and said they wanted them out. All the blame should be on Starbucks and to their credit, they at least seem to be dealing with it.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I hate agreeing with BDK, he's a douche. But on this, he's correct.

And thank you.
Look on the bright side. A twat and a douche together equals a perfumed vagina.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

And thank you.
Look on the bright side. A twat and a douche together equals a perfumed vagina.
:thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote:Why ignore the lawful requests of the police?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

BDKJMU wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Link?

Also the Philly police chief, who happens to be black:

“PHILADELPHIA, Penn. — Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross is defending the actions of officers seen in a viral video arresting two men at a Starbucks....

....Ross said Saturday his officers “did absolutely nothing wrong.”...

....Officers responded and asked the men three times to “politely to leave the location”....”
http://fox6now.com/2018/04/14/police-ch ... video/amp/

Also as several others have pointed out on here they simply could have bought a small coffee- they apparently were employed in the real estate biz).
And they simply could have walked out when the police politely asked them to leave. No handcuffing or arrest. Why ignore the lawful requests of the police?
Ask dal. He seems to have a great understanding of this concept!!!!!!!!!!
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dbackjon wrote:
93henfan wrote:

If you're told restrooms are for paying customers and are asked to leave it probably isn't because your black.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ibanez wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

If you're told restrooms are for paying customers and are asked to leave it probably isn't because your black.
Ocupado??

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

93henfan wrote:
UNI88 wrote:If that Starbucks applies the policy consistently (i.e. don't let whites use the bathrooms but not people of color) than they did nothing wrong.

Agreed.

We used to have a play area at the McDonalds in our town (since removed when they refurbished in the past year). It was perfect when it was too hot or too cold for parks or outdoor play to take my sons there when they were a little smaller.

I always bought something out of a sense of personal integrity. You don’t ever enjoy a service without contributing to it in some way, even if it’s just taking a squirt at Starbucks and then loitering for a few minutes. Buy a damn small coffee for $1.50 and you’re good to plop your ass down for awhile.
In one way I'm inclined to agree with you but in another way I'm not. And it's because of Mardi Gras. New Orleans loves to have Mardi Gras. It brings a lot of money into the city. But there are very few public restrooms. The City is crammed with people and they love it. But all the businesses require that people buy something in order to use the restrooms and the prices are high. So you have a bunch of people peeing in the street and such. Then they get arrested for peeing in the street.

If you're a city and you're going to have big events like that you need to provide public restrooms so that people can go without having to pay $6 for a beer in order to do it without doing it in the street.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Agreed.

In one way I'm inclined to agree with you but in another way I'm not. And it's because of Mardi Gras. New Orleans loves to have Mardi Gras. It brings a lot of money into the city. But there are very few public restrooms. The City is crammed with people and they love it. But all the businesses require that people buy something in order to use the restrooms and the prices are high. So you have a bunch of people peeing in the street and such. Then they get arrested for peeing in the street.

If you're a city and you're going to have big events like that you need to provide public restrooms so that people can go without having to pay $6 for a beer in order to do it without doing it in the street.
What the FUCK does that have to do with Starbucks in Philadelphia on a random Thursday in April?

JFC dude.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote:
No I’m not :dunce: There was nothing about my post that wasn’t factual or was racist to warrant a ‘kkk’ comment.
I was talking about your gratuitous slur about gays, you twat. You never miss a chance to rip blacks: you’d use the N-word if you could. You just lack the panache of CitadelGrad and the levity of 93.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

phpBB [video]
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: No I’m not :dunce: There was nothing about my post that wasn’t factual or was racist to warrant a ‘kkk’ comment.
I was talking about your gratuitous slur about gays, you twat. You never miss a chance to rip blacks: you’d use the N-word if you could. You just lack the panache of CitadelGrad and the levity of 93.
The gay slur was directed at dback in response to his slur at me.

As far as the rest of your post.. :jack: