Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by grizzaholic »

93henfan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: And I don’t care that you’re using Tapatalk.
Speak for yourself, Bub. I love to know how people are accessing the forum.

Just because you’re still using Netscape doesn’t mean you have to hate.

Sent from the shitter at work on my iPhone 7 Plus using Safari, battery life 94%
How much do you save each year by not buying TP and shitting at work?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by UNI88 »

93henfan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: And I don’t care that you’re using Tapatalk.
Speak for yourself, Bub. I love to know how people are accessing the forum.

Just because you’re still using Netscape doesn’t mean you have to hate.

Sent from the shitter at work on my iPhone 7 Plus using Safari, battery life 94%
I'm guessing BDK uses AOL.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You’re ignoring the point.

Wait..:do you understand the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes- and its a stupid point because you can’t compare actions at work to actions at a political rally.

And I don’t care that you’re using Tapatalk.
Are you missing the point that anyone who wears that shirt or thinks it's ok to wear that shirt and complains that kneeling during the Anthem is unpatriotic is a hypocrite?

It doesn't matter where they wear the shirt, it's unpatriotic.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You’re ignoring the point.

Wait..:do you understand the point?

Yes- and its a stupid point because you can’t compare actions at work to actions at a political rally.

You're just ignoring it b/c you have succumbed to the cult of personality that is Trump. You're incapable of criticizing something you're associated with. That's dangerous. Whereas someone like 93hen sees Trump as a buffoon, will say he's fucking up this or that while doing some good in another area of policy - you're too busy ignoring anything that is critical of your own opinions.

You can compare speech and what people say, location and employment doesn't matter. It may be a stupid point but you've ignored the underlying issue which I'm not sure you understand.

Sent from the 12th Floor
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Yes- and its a stupid point because you can’t compare actions at work to actions at a political rally.

Are you missing the point that anyone who wears that shirt or thinks it's ok to wear that shirt and complains that kneeling during the Anthem is unpatriotic is a hypocrite?

It doesn't matter where they wear the shirt, it's unpatriotic.
NO! IT'S A STUPID POINT! TRUMP IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FROM THE EVIL LIBERALS! HAIL TRUMP! HAIL DRUMPF! HEIL DRUMP! :dunce: :tothehand: :tothehand: :dunce:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote:Image
Well at least the Greatest Generation benefitted from free education and unions. :)

(Not that they didn’t earn it).
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I mean the Greatest Generation was also triggered by black people drinking from the same water fountain, limited women to secretarial and teaching positions (even after women proved their worth during the war effort), incessantly polluted the world, and for decades were a large voting bloc for policies that borrowed from future Americans to fund their lifestyles.

But they did save the world, so I suppose that gets them a partial pass. So here's my pic:

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Image
Well at least the Greatest Generation benefitted from free education and unions. :)

Not all had free education and unions. There are still benefits for military service and unions still exist.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

∞∞∞ wrote:I mean the Greatest Generation was also triggered by black people drinking from the same water fountain, limited women to secretarial and teaching positions (even after women proved their worth during the war effort), incessantly polluted the world, and for decades were a large voting bloc for policies that borrowed from future Americans to fund their lifestyles.

But they did save the world, so I suppose that gets them a partial pass. So here's my pic:
All that started to change when the Greatest Generation took over. 1947 Jackie Robinson, Eleanor Roosevelt running the country from behind FDR's wheel chair, EPA under Nixon. Change doesn't happen over night, it happens over generations.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Gil Dobie wrote: All that started to change when the Greatest Generation took over. 1947 Jackie Robinson, Eleanor Roosevelt running the country from behind FDR's wheel chair, EPA under Nixon. Change doesn't happen over night, it happens over generations.
That's a fair point; they were more liberal than their predecessors and their direct successors. They didn't just fight the Nazis, they had to fight their parents and now in their twilight years, their children.

Even though we've slid backwards in the last few years, thankfully their grandchildren are positioning America to be more aligned with the values the Greatest Generation fought for.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote: All that started to change when the Greatest Generation took over. 1947 Jackie Robinson, Eleanor Roosevelt running the country from behind FDR's wheel chair, EPA under Nixon. Change doesn't happen over night, it happens over generations.
That's a fair point; they were more liberal than their predecessors and their direct successors. They didn't just fight the Nazis, they had to fight their parents and now in their twilight years, their children.

Even though we've slid backwards in the last few years, thankfully their grandchildren are positioning America to be more aligned with the values the Greatest Generation fought for.
Yep, Thanks Obama :nod:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote:
kalm wrote:

Not all had free education and unions. There are still benefits for military service and unions still exist.
Not that your meme spoke in generalities, Gil. :rofl:

Besides, California had free tuition until the 70's and most states kept their tuition low and spent more on the system originally so not all of it came from military benefits. And what's the percentage of union membership like these days?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote:I mean the Greatest Generation was also triggered by black people drinking from the same water fountain, limited women to secretarial and teaching positions (even after women proved their worth during the war effort), incessantly polluted the world, and for decades were a large voting bloc for policies that borrowed from future Americans to fund their lifestyles.

And the current generation is triggered by white people, flags, people having a difference of opinion and drinking straws. The preach freedom and equality but only if you're a democrat/antifascit/LGBTQRSTUVWXZ. They want things they haven't earned or feel it's owed to them for whatever reason.

My point - my fellow millennial's have no room to talk .
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

If you go back far enough, we lived in caves and ate our children if we got hungry enough

also, Vikings

horror

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

Besides, California had free tuition until the 70's and most states kept their tuition low and spent more on the system originally so not all of it came from military benefits. And what's the percentage of union membership like these days?
How many union jobs are out there today? Neither of my Grandfathers, my father nor myself, benefited from Unions or free education, nor had them available.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie wrote:
kalm wrote:

How many union jobs are out there today? Neither of my Grandfathers, my father nor myself, benefited from Unions or free education, nor had them available.
I take that back, my mother was a teacher/coach. That union has resulted in big education getting paid more than the teachers.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote:
kalm wrote:

Gil, you really need to make up your mind weather you want to over-generalize, or pick nits with anecdotes. :lol:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Remember when Obama repeatedly called the Press the Enemy of the People, refused to answer questions from certain networks, refused to hold press conferences, and incited violence against the press? Yeah, me neither.
Your memory is shitty.

Obama wanted a fundraiser attendant to beat Sean Hannity. Inciting mob mentality. Hack community organizer he was.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumb:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Gil, you really need to make up your mind weather you want to over-generalize, or pick nits with anecdotes. :lol:
Just following your lead. First I generalized Greatest Generation, they you specified free education and unions, then kept drilling down. :D
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Baldy wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Remember when Obama repeatedly called the Press the Enemy of the People, refused to answer questions from certain networks, refused to hold press conferences, and incited violence against the press? Yeah, me neither.
Obama did most of the things you said and much more.

Yet, it's the leftists who are *actually* attacking the press. Damn you Donald Trump. :lol: bareback in 3...2...1 twisting himself into knots trying to blame Trump. :dunce:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a blind Cult45 would equate the two. Sad and pathetic
:thumb: