Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Dont talk about Americas President that way, show some respect :tothehand:
Oh come off it. You don't give a damn about respecting the President.
I absolutely do when there is someone to respect holding the office. A real leader not some bought and paid for token White House boy

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

Papadopoulos tweeting six guys just got axed in Italian Intelligence Services for Spygate.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:Papadopoulos tweeting six guys just got axed in Italian Intelligence Services for Spygate.
I’m hoping for one thing and one thing only (and it will never happen)

I want to see the people who periodically leaked details of the Mueller investigation (and got people like Jelly jerking off all over themselves) doxxed

Seriously - the bipartisan hatred towards them will be a deterrent to future federal gadflies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Papadopoulos tweeting six guys just got axed in Italian Intelligence Services for Spygate.
I’m hoping for one thing and one thing only (and it will never happen)

I want to see the people who periodically leaked details of the Mueller investigation (and got people like Jelly jerking off all over themselves) doxxed

Seriously - the bipartisan hatred towards them will be a deterrent to future federal gadflies

That would be epic...

...btw, anybody finding the irony in Durham being selected as SP...

...after all he is the guy that investigated the FBI for the 4 guys the FBI framed to cover for Whitey Bulger...

...that coincidentally had Mueller and Weissman's fingerprints all over it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I am reading pieces of the report from time to time. Just for you guys who think the report affirmatively "cleared" everybody in the Trump campaign of coordinating with Russia, note that Paul Manafort provided internal polling data with a guy with connections to Russian intelligence. Here is an interesting commentary on that from the report:
Because of questions about Manafort' s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have given it to) did with it. The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort' sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting.
That is way more "we couldn't tell" than it is "he didn't do anything." In other words, the polling data Manafort provided to the Russians COULD have played a roel in Russian interference. They just weren't able to find out if that was the case.

This thing where the report is being spun as having shown "no collustion" is just absolute nonsense. Again: The investigators did not acquire sufficient evidence to charge anybody with criminal conspiracy with respect to two specific Russian government election interference efforts given the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard. That's not the same thing as "we found they didn't do anything wrong." Not at all.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JSO still stuck on retard I see. :coffee:

Spoiler: show
I actually didn't read his post, but if anyone does can you let me know if my above post is accurate? Thanks in advance.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:I am reading pieces of the report from time to time. Just for you guys who think the report affirmatively "cleared" everybody in the Trump campaign of coordinating with Russia, note that Paul Manafort provided internal polling data with a guy with connections to Russian intelligence. Here is an interesting commentary on that from the report:
Because of questions about Manafort' s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have given it to) did with it. The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort' sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting.
That is way more "we couldn't tell" than it is "he didn't do anything." In other words, the polling data Manafort provided to the Russians COULD have played a roel in Russian interference. They just weren't able to find out if that was the case.

This thing where the report is being spun as having shown "no collustion" is just absolute nonsense. Again: The investigators did not acquire sufficient evidence to charge anybody with criminal conspiracy with respect to two specific Russian government election interference efforts given the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard. That's not the same thing as "we found they didn't do anything wrong." Not at all.
Well then

I thought the Wunderkind was supposed to get to the bottom of all this

It’s Mueller Time!! All those retards in the Trump campaign won’t be able to hide their nefarious actions from Mueller!

How did dumb Trump and his dumb henchmen ever outsmart Mueller?

(Because there was no conspiracy)

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:I am reading pieces of the report from time to time. Just for you guys who think the report affirmatively "cleared" everybody in the Trump campaign of coordinating with Russia, note that Paul Manafort provided internal polling data with a guy with connections to Russian intelligence. Here is an interesting commentary on that from the report:

Well then

It’s Mueller Time!! All those retards in the Trump campaign won’t be able to hide their nefarious actions from Mueller!

Thank you for that post. I am finally making the connection from Bush to Trump.

Trump is just like Bush. Guy is SO stupid, but yet is such a mastermind, he is able to fool everyone.

He's an idiot savant.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

There are a few principled Congress critters. Republican Justin Amash is one of them. He’s calling for impeachment and calling out Barr. Much gnashing of tribalistic teeth will ensue. :clap:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-ama ... peachment/
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:There are a few principled Congress critters. Republican Justin Amash is one of them. He’s calling for impeachment and calling out Barr. Much gnashing of tribalistic teeth will ensue. :clap:

Amash is co-owner of Dynamic Source International. A China based manufacturer of tools, in which Amash claimed his tools were American made.

His principles appear to only be limited to lining his pockets.

https://youtu.be/_mEchotw5OM
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:There are a few principled Congress critters. Republican Justin Amash is one of them. He’s calling for impeachment and calling out Barr. Much gnashing of tribalistic teeth will ensue. :clap:

Amash is co-owner of Dynamic Source International. A China based manufacturer of tools, in which Amash claimed his tools were American made.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Operation Hammer soon to be revealed.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Amash is co-owner of Dynamic Source International. A China based manufacturer of tools, in which Amash claimed his tools were American made.

Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports shit from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.

That must be the Libertarian in him. Wanting our government to stay out of his foreign business.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports shit from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.

That must be the Libertarian in him. Wanting our government to stay out of his foreign business.
You still need some thickening agent. Maybe a few dashes of Melinda’s Habanero.

:coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports shit from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.

You still need some thickening agent. Maybe a few dashes of Melinda’s Habanero.

:coffee:
Agreed. Pretty thin right now, but the internet just started digging into his history.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Didn't read the articles linked, but what is the reasoning behind Amash's impeachment? Anything other than "Orange Man Bad"?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Back to the Russia Hoax, here is an interview with Papadopoulos last month. Back then he said the Italians flipped and just this past week we had some Italian intel agency folks getting axed. Papadop says British and Aussie intel folks also tied up in this. Interesting.

phpBB [video]
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote:Didn't read the articles linked, but what is the reasoning behind Amash's impeachment? Anything other than "Orange Man Bad"?
Him and his family use a factory in China to make tools, then import them and sell them under an American name.

Tariffs don't help them, and he has been vocal about being against them.

I don't see what the problem is, if he would just admit it. A quick search shows the tools are a decent value for the price and customer service seems to be good.

Of course it never looks good to choose China over the USA.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports **** from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.

Libertarians are typically free traders so I’m not sure how Amash’s business background should come as some kind of revelation

It puts him at odds with both parties (although Democrats are currently free traders because Orange Man Bad)

The media went for the distracting shiny object of his tweets and either missed or buried his central point (no surprise there)

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote:

Well then

Your comment in parenthesis is not supported by affirmative evidence. You start reading that report, and I'm doing it piecemeal, and the truth is clearly more a "we can't tell" thing than a "nothing happened" thing.

One can say that the "Wunerkind" was supposed to get to the bottom of everytihng. But he and his team clearly stated that they ran into situations where they could not do that.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:Didn't read the articles linked, but what is the reasoning behind Amash's impeachment? Anything other than "Orange Man Bad"?
Even Barr's statements indicated that Mueller found things that could be construed as obstruction of justice. There's obviously a LOT more than just, "Orange Man Bad."

There's also stuff like this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... f-n1002436

Really man. This thing of trying to act like there's NO reason for a statement like Amash issued is ridiculous. If we had this situation, the President involved was a Democrat, and the Republicans were in control of Congress they would ALREADY have filed articles of impeachment.
Could I ever be a star?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Even Barr's statements indicated that Mueller found things that could be construed as obstruction of justice. There's obviously a LOT more than just, "Orange Man Bad."

There's also stuff like this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... f-n1002436

Really man. This thing of trying to act like there's NO reason for a statement like Amash issued is ridiculous. If we had this situation, the President involved was a Democrat, and the Republicans were in control of Congress they would ALREADY have filed articles of impeachment.
Cool story bro. Tell the leftists in the House to impeach or STFU. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports **** from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.

Libertarians are typically free traders so I’m not sure how Amash’s business background should come as some kind of revelation

It puts him at odds with both parties (although Democrats are currently free traders because Orange Man Bad)

The media went for the distracting shiny object of his tweets and either missed or buried his central point (no surprise there)

:nod:

The Democrats flip on tree trade dovetails their sudden lack of populism. It’s deliciously ironic.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

The Democrats flip on tree trade dovetails their sudden lack of populism. It’s deliciously ironic.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
Take a look at the Amash family. Dad owns an import company and imports **** from China. They are fully intertwined with China and don't like tariffs.