Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.
I think the important part was Sussman. A Perkins Coie parnter meeting with the FBI to give them the info.
Eh. Wish the interview would have been public... his sources are clearly on the House Intelligence Committee or staffers. His sources have misled him repeatedly and his articles have been consistently overstated.

Remember the Comey's memos he leaked to the media containing classified info?!? What ever happened to that?!? :?

Remember Emin Agalarov attending a Congressional hearing as a guest of Democrats?!?! Only look the same to expanos.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote: ...so basically the FBI knew the orgins of the dossier and didn't fill in the FISA court on the matter...hhmmmm

It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.
That's why that meeting between Baker and the DNC lawyers was redacted on the Intel Committee Russian Interference memo right? :lol:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ivytalk wrote:Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:
Because Trump hasn't been impeached or the Deep State hasn't been thrown in jail.

Winner takes all!!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:One thing regarding voting: I have always felt that votes in regard to taxes, should be voted on only by people who will be paying the tax. For example, property tax issues should only be voted on by property tax owners. I know it can never happen, but the way it is done now just seems wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So, you’d be cool not voting for social entitlement issues If you don’t partake in, for example WIC, even though it’s still your tax dollars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:One thing regarding voting: I have always felt that votes in regard to taxes, should be voted on only by people who will be paying the tax. For example, property tax issues should only be voted on by property tax owners. I know it can never happen, but the way it is done now just seems wrong.

So, you’d be cool not voting for social entitlement issues If you don’t partake in, for example WIC, even though it’s still your tax dollars?

No, as a taxpayer I would vote.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote:Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:
It will (and should) stay alive until the Mueller investigation is over. If Trump is still in office once it's over, jellybean gets his spot on the CS.com mount rushmore of retards along side opie, razor, howndie and trip (probably missed a couple of others)...so yeah there is a lot riding on this thing... :lol:
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

SDHornet wrote:
It will (and should) stay alive until the Mueller investigation is over. If Trump is still in office once it's over, jellybean gets his spot on the CS.com mount rushmore of retards along side opie, razor, howndie and trip (probably missed a couple of others)...so yeah there is a lot riding on this thing... :lol:
You forgot Maine Jeff.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote:
And, maybe the next John Solomon or Sara Carter article... or the next Nunes memo... will finally expose the Deep State conspiracy. :roll:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote: It will (and should) stay alive until the Mueller investigation is over. If Trump is still in office once it's over, jellybean gets his spot on the CS.com mount rushmore of retards along side opie, razor, howndie and trip (probably missed a couple of others)...so yeah there is a lot riding on this thing... :lol:
And, maybe the next John Solomon or Sara Carter article... or the next Nunes memo... will finally expose the Deep State conspiracy. :roll:
Well isn't this the place for those?

In a big fat overblown conspiracy thread?

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I didn't say it wasn't.

Your conspiracy theory is my favorite: Mueller finished his investigation a week into his appointment and is just going through the motions (which, at this point means throwing people in jail and seizing fortunes) to appease Democrats.

At least SDHornet's has shitty articles and shirtless guys in YouTube videos to base it on. Yours is origina, or at least I haven't come across anyone arguing the same. Bravo. :clap:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I didn't say it wasn't.

Your conspiracy theory is my favorite: Mueller finished his investigation a week into his appointment and is just going through the motions (which, at this point means throwing people in jail and seizing fortunes) to appease Democrats.

At least SDHornet's has shitty articles and shirtless guys in YouTube videos to base it on. Yours is origina, or at least I haven't come across anyone arguing the same. Bravo. :clap:
Yeah and those fortunes and people in jail are totally there for conspiring with Russians to throw our elections

:coffee:

Not only am I original, I'm correct

Where's the conspiracy to help Russians throw the election, Jelly? You'd think we'd have heard something by now

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I didn't say it wasn't.

Wait, so they guy that has parroted a ton of "nothingburger" articles and bought hook line and sinker into the msm's Trump-Russia collusion narrative is calling people out for posting shitty articles? :lol:

And where the fuck is that Trump-Russian collusion at? :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

So, am I wrong to think there was surveillance abuse?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:So, am I wrong to think there was surveillance abuse?
What are you basing it on? Carter Page?

He had a FISA warrant on him back in 2013.

He was apparently a coffee boy in the campaign with no real pull or connection to the campaign, no? They didn't get a FISA warrant on him in 2016 until after he left the campaign. Signed off by 4 Republican judges appointed by John Roberts. Renewed by Trump appointees.

If there was surveillance abuse - why waste it on Carter fuckin' Page?? Why not surveil Manafort, Don Jr., Don Sr., etc.?

It makes no fucking sense. But, if you want to enlighten me, go ahead.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:So, am I wrong to think there was surveillance abuse?
What are you basing it on? Carter Page?

He had a FISA warrant on him back in 2013.

He was apparently a coffee boy in the campaign with no real pull or connection to the campaign, no? They didn't get a FISA warrant on him in 2016 until after he left the campaign. Signed off by 4 Republican judges appointed by John Roberts. Renewed by Trump appointees.

If there was surveillance abuse - why waste it on Carter fuckin' Page?? Why not surveil Manafort, Don Jr., Don Sr., etc.?

It makes no fucking sense. But, if you want to enlighten me, go ahead.
How do you justify a FISA request on a guy who was an FBI informant six months previously?

Also, who gives two shits about Page, when you can apply the two hop rule and surveil Trump "accidentally".

The DOJ and FBI got caught pulling bullshit. Hell, Brennan lied to Senators about his snooping.

As to your claim about approval, it's pretty obvious they are pencil whipped with it's abysmal decline rate.

I'm not claiming ultra sinister motives, just saying the government over stepped their boundaries and snooped where they had no right.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-mu ... sia-report

Prediction: Both Trump and the biggest Russia conspiracy hawks will end up looking bad.

Donks will forget about all their Mueller praise and complain that a Bushitler McCheneyburton appointee is withholding the results until after the midterms to help the GOP.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I wouldn't get too excited about that report.

Sounds like a Giuliani / Sekulow leak. And, not dissimilar to Ty Cobb's confidence it would be over by Thanksgiving 2017.

Could be legit... but, I'm skeptical.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This is the Russian company Mueller indicted that showed up and plead not guilty. They also said he indicted a ham sandwich, as they claim to not have been in business during the time frame.
On Thursday the Concord Management case began to unravel as the judge questioned what the crime was and gave Mueller’s team a week to define. The government failed to explain why actions taken by Concord Management were even illegal.
In total now, 30 of the 37 individuals or more than 80% of those indicted by the Mueller team are Russians who may not be real people and who will never be brought to justice if they even are legit
This thread has been slow.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

We're getting ever closer to the gnashing of teeth phase I was talking about (pages and pages ago)

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ ... ngs-914754

:coffee:

css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Shouldn’t this thread just ride off into the sunset.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Jelly's going down on this one!
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:This is the Russian company Mueller indicted that showed up and plead not guilty. They also said he indicted a ham sandwich, as they claim to not have been in business during the time frame.
On Thursday the Concord Management case began to unravel as the judge questioned what the crime was and gave Mueller’s team a week to define. The government failed to explain why actions taken by Concord Management were even illegal.

Here's a better recap. Looks like you pulled yours from the Gateway Pundit?

Sounds like the last time y'all got excited about Concord Management's motion to dismiss that was denied, imo - but, we shall see. :D
U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich appeared to listen closely to Mr. Dubelier’s arguments, but ultimately didn’t appear to be ready to dismiss the case, at least at this stage.

“I’ll give it to you, Mr. Dubelier, this is an unprecedented case,” Judge Friedrich said, adding that the government would have a “heavy burden at trial.”

When Judge Friedrich asked Mr. Mueller’s team who would be responding to Mr. Dubelier’s argument Monday, and learned that Mr. Kravis would be making the government’s case, she replied, “Lucky Mr. Kravis!”

At the end of the hearing, Judge Friedrich said she would consider Mr. Dubelier’s arguments but rejected a separate request by Concord for access to government documents about the investigation in an effort to show that Mr. Mueller’s team had engaged in “selective prosecution.”

“You’ve got a rigorous burden to meet, and you haven’t met it here,” Judge Friedrich told Mr. Dubelier’s colleague, Katherine Seikaly, who argued for that motion.

Judge Friedrich previously denied a request by Concord to dismiss the indictment on the basis that Mr. Mueller didn’t have proper authority to bring the case. In that effort, Mr. Dubelier accused Mr. Mueller of filing charges against Concord only to “justify his own existence” and of engaging in “pettifoggery.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawyer-for ... 1539633257
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:This is the Russian company Mueller indicted that showed up and plead not guilty. They also said he indicted a ham sandwich, as they claim to not have been in business during the time frame.

Here's a better recap. Looks like you pulled yours from the Gateway Pundit?

Sounds like the last time y'all got excited about Concord Management's motion to dismiss that was denied, imo - but, we shall see. :D
U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich appeared to listen closely to Mr. Dubelier’s arguments, but ultimately didn’t appear to be ready to dismiss the case, at least at this stage.

“I’ll give it to you, Mr. Dubelier, this is an unprecedented case,” Judge Friedrich said, adding that the government would have a “heavy burden at trial.”

When Judge Friedrich asked Mr. Mueller’s team who would be responding to Mr. Dubelier’s argument Monday, and learned that Mr. Kravis would be making the government’s case, she replied, “Lucky Mr. Kravis!”

At the end of the hearing, Judge Friedrich said she would consider Mr. Dubelier’s arguments but rejected a separate request by Concord for access to government documents about the investigation in an effort to show that Mr. Mueller’s team had engaged in “selective prosecution.”

“You’ve got a rigorous burden to meet, and you haven’t met it here,” Judge Friedrich told Mr. Dubelier’s colleague, Katherine Seikaly, who argued for that motion.

Judge Friedrich previously denied a request by Concord to dismiss the indictment on the basis that Mr. Mueller didn’t have proper authority to bring the case. In that effort, Mr. Dubelier accused Mr. Mueller of filing charges against Concord only to “justify his own existence” and of engaging in “pettifoggery.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawyer-for ... 1539633257
I love Gateway Pundit. Way over the top, but usually has the more obscure stuff. Love how they refer to "crooked cop Comey!"
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Wow! Alliterative nicknames!! Who would have guessed that would appeal to Red Hats?? So clever!
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)