Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Is Christopher Wray an Obamabot Deep Stater? Why not give your damaging info to Wray and let him cleanse the FBI?

If it has the potential to end the Mueller investigation - why not give it to Rosenstein? If Mueller's team has acted unethically or broken the law, Rosenstein can shut them down Monday morning.

If it's legitimately worthy of shutting down Mueller's investigation - they're idiots for not already releasing it or passing it off to those that can shut it down and/or ferret out the Deep Staters.
It's just a few days. It doesn't change anything. What's the big deal? :?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Oh ok. Thought it was a big deal.

SDHornet's blog post (that seems to have since been deleted) made it sound like it was a gamechanger and would lead to Mueller's investigation being shutdown.

Carry on. :D
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Oh ok. Thought it was a big deal.

SDHornet's blog post (that seems to have since been deleted) made it sound like it was a gamechanger and would lead to Mueller's investigation being shutdown.

The way the Donks and the FBI are hyperventilating "it" sounds like a big deal. Watching them sweat it our ad squirm while waiting for a bomb to drop is just too delicious. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

I did? Pretty sure all I did was call it a "gem"...and if the memo is all fake (like the unverified Fusion memo) then it's no big deal right? We'll see for ourselves when Wiki gets their hands on it.

Kinda funny to see anyone insinuate that the FBI is all above snuff considering how poorly they botched the hilldog email scandal (among others). Yup, nothing to see in the FBI, move along. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I said your blog post said that. It's 404d now... but, from the snippet you posted:
These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I said your blog post said that. It's 404d now... but, from the snippet you posted:
These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.
The congressmen who read it went full force with their claims like 'can't believe this is happening in America' type stuff.

Hope they release it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Hmmm. 5 months of lost texts between Strzok and Page. Looking bad for FBI and DOJ upper leadership. Not to mention one of the texts that was captured intimates Loretta Lynch knew Comey would let Hillary go when she said she would let Comey decide.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26162/co ... en-shapiro
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote:Hmmm. 5 months of lost texts between Strzok and Page. Looking bad for FBI and DOJ upper leadership. Not to mention one of the texts that was captured intimates Loretta Lynch knew Comey would let Hillary go when she said she would let Comey decide.

Yup, Muellers team are definitely not hillbots.

Whoops. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:

I did? Pretty sure all I did was call it a "gem"...and if the memo is all fake (like the unverified Fusion memo) then it's no big deal right? We'll see for ourselves when Wiki gets their hands on it.

Kinda funny to see anyone insinuate that the FBI is all above snuff considering how poorly they botched the hilldog email scandal (among others). Yup, nothing to see in the FBI, move along. :lol:
Kinda funny to see the admin savaging the guy that handed them the election! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let it all burn to the ground and take both parties with it. :clap:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:Hmmm. 5 months of lost texts between Strzok and Page. Looking bad for FBI and DOJ upper leadership. Not to mention one of the texts that was captured intimates Loretta Lynch knew Comey would let Hillary go when she said she would let Comey decide.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comey single-handedly gave the election to Trump and now you want to turn on him? Why you ungrateful little catamite... :tothehand: :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comey single-handedly gave the election to Trump and now you want to turn on him? Why you ungrateful little catamite... :tothehand: :ohno:
I know, I'm greedy like that, but it will make the heads on my Facebook feed explode and that's much more fun than supporting that big tall goofy sumbitch.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:

If Comey did that he had to be in the employ of the Russian government - this thread is clear that the Russian government is solely responsible for any and all election related malfeasance.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chomsky agreeing with CID and gang...

Ya filthy leftists!!! :D

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/chomsk ... n-destroy/
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

If Comey did that he had to be in the employ of the Russian government - this thread is clear that the Russian government is solely responsible for any and all election related malfeasance.
That's because this thread has missed the point from the get go. :coffee:

You wouldn't listen when I warned you about Bernie and you're not listening now. Election malfeasance is business as usual, the story is the POTUS and his family laundering money for the Russian mob. :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:Chomsky agreeing with CID and gang...

Chomsky is correct on Russia - I’ve been saying the same thing for years - and the sour relationship is 100% because of our unnecessary actions since 1992.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:Chomsky agreeing with CID and gang...

Is it too late to amend my 2018 Death Pool entry? :?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CID1990 wrote:Chomsky is correct on Russia - I’ve been saying the same thing for years - and the sour relationship is 100% because of our unnecessary actions since 1992.
I agree with that as well. It's conventional wisdom at this point, no?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The news today is that Sessions has been interviewed by Mueller. And Mueller is seeking to interview Trump. Can't link articles at the moment. :(

I wonder how long after Trump's lawyers met with Mueller that Nunes began crafting his memo? :lol:

I bet the release is timed juuuuuust right. :roll:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Chomsky is correct on Russia - I’ve been saying the same thing for years - and the sour relationship is 100% because of our unnecessary actions since 1992.
It was conventional wisdom in 2000 when we had intentionally antagonized Russia by offering their former republics NATO membership

It was also conventional wisdom in 2012 when the 1980s were asking for their foreign policy back

But yeah... everybody agrees now... we aren't besties with Russia. Congrats and welcome to the party, everybody
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ruh roh. Secret society.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:The news today is that Sessions has been interviewed by Mueller. And Mueller is seeking to interview Trump. Can't link articles at the moment. :(

I wonder how long after Trump's lawyers met with Mueller that Nunes began crafting his memo? :lol:

I bet the release is timed juuuuuust right. :roll:
He should "interview" with Mueller the same way hilldog "interviewed" with Comey...no notes, no tape, off the record, on a holiday weekend...because why not... :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
It was conventional wisdom in 2000 when we had intentionally antagonized Russia by offering their former republics NATO membership

It was also conventional wisdom in 2012 when the 1980s were asking for their foreign policy back

But yeah... everybody agrees now... we aren't besties with Russia. Congrats and welcome to the party, everybody
:rofl:
It never gets old.
:rofl:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: He should "interview" with Mueller the same way hilldog "interviewed" with Comey...no notes, no tape, off the record, on a holiday weekend...because why not... :lol:
She didn't interview with Comey. There were notes taken.
The FBI does not produce verbatim transcripts of its investigative interviews. Under the FBI's long-standing policy, agents do not make audio or video recordings of their interviews. Instead, summaries of the interviews are written on FBI Form 302, and have come to be known as "302's."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-e ... ew-n642126

"Off the record" usually refers to journalism... so, not sure what you mean here. :suspicious:

Keep trying, qanon.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote: He should "interview" with Mueller the same way hilldog "interviewed" with Comey...no notes, no tape, off the record, on a holiday weekend...because why not... :lol:
She didn't interview with Comey. There were notes taken.
The FBI does not produce verbatim transcripts of its investigative interviews. Under the FBI's long-standing policy, agents do not make audio or video recordings of their interviews. Instead, summaries of the interviews are written on FBI Form 302, and have come to be known as "302's."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-e ... ew-n642126

"Off the record" usually refers to journalism... so, not sure what you mean here. :suspicious:

Keep trying, qanon.
And then he went on and recommended that charges not be brought...because you know...that is totally his job.

:dunce: :rofl:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

You would have been satisfied if it was Loretta Lynch?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)