Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Are polls bunk or not?

Can y'all make up your damn minds already?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Are polls bunk or not?

Yes and no. :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
Hispanics flourishing in Trump economy

President Trump's economy is the rising tide that is lifting all boats. This is especially true for Hispanics, who were among the biggest victims of the low-growth, high-regulation economy under President Obama.

Last week, the Census Bureau announced new household income numbers, which showed that median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent, adjusted for inflation, last year. That’s more than double the increase seen by all households. More Hispanics moved into the upper-income brackets, and fewer remained in the lower ones. That’s welcome news as the nation celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month...
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/407 ... mp-economy
phpBB [video]
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Are polls bunk or not?

Ask JSO. He's the poll expert.

:rofl:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

SDHornet wrote:
phpBB [video]
Wow! Two hours’ worth of Mexican Top 40 hits! :thumb:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

Go Black Bears!
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BTW, does anybody here believe Trump when he says this is the greatest economy ever in the United States?
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

JohnStOnge wrote:BTW, does anybody here believe Trump when he says this is the greatest economy ever in the United States?
Who cares? Stop being a pussy. It's a damn good economy. People have jobs. People are getting promotions. THAT is what matters. I know you don't understand how big a deal that is because the economy probably doesn't affect your job. But it does for a lot of people.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:BTW, does anybody here believe Trump when he says this is the greatest economy ever in the United States?
Highest business confidence EVER
Highest consumer confidence since the 1970’s
Lowest unemployment since early ‘70’s
Lowest # of initial job claims in 50 years
US just became largest oil producer in the WORLD
Record low Black unemployment
Wage growth approaching 5%
Highest stock market EVER (and up almost 50% in 18 months)

Need I go on? For you, of course I do. You will “explain away” every single one of those records. Never, in all my years, have I seen someone in the state of denial you are in.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else

The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone
Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.
Of which none are first hand accounts
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:

Need I go on? For you, of course I do. You will “explain away” every single one of those records. Never, in all my years, have I seen someone in the state of denial you are in.
The Obama Recovery. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: The Official

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: They exchanged their soul for the world; there's a Bible verse about it which I'm sure they've read.
Totally out of context.

The reason the Evangelicals support Trump, he is the first president that is not trying to take rights away in some time. Previous President wants everyone to pay for abortions, take away rights to pray in public places and others. He has their back. He is commonly referred to as a modern day Cyrus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nobody has been more exposed for what they really are by this clusterphuck of a so-called administration than those phony ass slimeballs. :nod:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

mainejeff wrote:Image
WTF is that? An Arab version of the Pillsbury Doughboy?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

The Obama Recovery. :nod:
:rofl: :rofl: Yep, that’s the donk way. Take zero of the blame, and 100% of the credit. Thanks for not disappointing. I’d expect nothing less from you automatons.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I'd say that probably occurred some time shortly after the Civil War

back when there was less taxation, big tariffs, and less government control and oversight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
css75 wrote:
Totally out of context.

The reason the Evangelicals support Trump, he is the first president that is not trying to take rights away in some time. Previous President wants everyone to pay for abortions, take away rights to pray in public places and others. He has their back. He is commonly referred to as a modern day Cyrus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nobody has been more exposed for what they really are by this clusterphuck of a so-called administration than those phony ass slimeballs. :nod:
Negatory, good buddy. The group that has REALLY been exposed for what they are is the looney, psychotic, dangerous, anti-American liberal left. ANTIFA, Waters, Feinstein, Pelosi, Clinton...the list goes on and on. Their antics the past 2 years have set their party back 50 years. They literally are inciting riots and attacks, wishing for the collapse of the country just to be able to call Trump a failure. Pathetic, really, if it wasn’t so dangerous.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Silenoz wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yet she willfully had sex with him. I may be in the minority here - but she’s willfully had sex with him, took the money to shut up and then reneged. His adulterous behavior, while not shocking wasn’t a secret. She’s admitting to having consensual sex with a married man and accepting money to be quiet about it.

I’m not on trumps side in this, btw.

Is this about sides, or about us all picturing a president's freak dong for the first time?

President Mushroomdick
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.
Just off the top, there is physical evidence that Pontius Pilate existed.
There are book scrolls of the life of Herod the Great.

That's just a couple quick and easy examples. There is a ton of evidence from the Roman Empire.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Gil Dobie wrote:
houndawg wrote:

That's just a couple quick and easy examples. There is a ton of evidence from the Roman Empire.
There’s also evidence that Sherman rode through Atlanta, but that doesn’t make GWTW an historical account of Atlanta during the Civi War.

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ibanez wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

There’s also evidence that Sherman rode through Atlanta, but that doesn’t make GWTW an historical account of Atlanta during the Civi War.

True, but that wasn't my point.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Gil Dobie wrote:
houndawg wrote:

There has been inscriptions found that date from around the period of the Kings of Israel that reference the "House of David" and a battle fought by the Aramean's in that area.

Whether or not one believes the stories, the figures and events mentioned were most likely very real.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Winterborn wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

There has been inscriptions found that date from around the period of the Kings of Israel that reference the "House of David" and a battle fought by the Aramean's in that area.

Whether or not one believes the stories, the figures and events mentioned were most likely very real.
So no different than stories, inscriptions, and historical documents from antiquities?

You can't disprove Zeus isn't real, or that the Odyssey/Illiad aren't stories based on real-life events.

Religions come and go. The Abrahamic ones are having their moment, but they too will pass.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Winterborn wrote:

So no different than stories, inscriptions, and historical documents from antiquities?

You can't disprove Zeus isn't real, or that the Odyssey/Illiad aren't stories based on real-life events.

Religions come and go. The Abrahamic ones are having their moment, but they too will pass.
Talking about the physical evidence, yes. What the meaning that is contained in those stories refers to, that is up to an individual to decide in how to interpret it. There is two different aspects to archeological evidence in my opinion, the physical evidence (what we can dig up today) and then there is the events surrounding that evidence (the how it happened). That interpretation of the second piece is more left up to the individual to figure out and that is where personal experience/thoughts/ideas come into play, rather than hard science.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Who cares? Stop being a pussy. It's a damn good economy. People have jobs. People are getting promotions. THAT is what matters. I know you don't understand how big a deal that is because the economy probably doesn't affect your job. But it does for a lot of people.
It was a good economy, people had jobs, people were getting promotions, etc., before he got elected.

The reason you should care is because it's an example of the fact that he is a total bullshitter. It is not the greatest economy ever in the United States and it's not close. You have a guy who is lying to you. Repeatedly. That's not a good thing.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

JohnStOnge wrote:You have a guy who is lying to you. Repeatedly. That's not a good thing.
We've got enough of those around here.