BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

HI54UNI wrote:
kalm wrote:I'm guessing she's right about the bible respecting the rule of law (of course reality is a far different story). The look on the blond reporter's face and how fired up the one dude gets had to have brought some high fives behind the scenes after the presser. :lol:

Have to hand it to Sarah Sanders on this one...well played. :nod:

phpBB [video]
I love the slam on Acosta - "I know it's hard for you to understand even short sentences." :lol: :lol:
Acosta is an embarrassment to JMU.. :ohno:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

HI54UNI wrote:
kalm wrote:I'm guessing she's right about the bible respecting the rule of law (of course reality is a far different story). The look on the blond reporter's face and how fired up the one dude gets had to have brought some high fives behind the scenes after the presser. :lol:

Have to hand it to Sarah Sanders on this one...well played. :nod:

phpBB [video]
I love the slam on Acosta - "I know it's hard for you to understand even short sentences." :lol: :lol:
Trump is a clown and indefensible at times, but my God Sarah Sanders is awesome. Daily press briefings are must see TV once again. :lol: :nod:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

3 years ago yesterday Trump announced his candidacy. Check out all the pontificating idiots who laughed at the notion of Trump even winning the Conk primary, much less the WH..
phpBB [video]
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

So the left’s faux outrage issue du jour is separation of illegal immigrant families.

I don’t see this as a winner for them.

The separation issue is easily solved:

1. Don’t illegally cross the border.
2. If you did and your family was separated, request to have your family rejoined at the nearest deportation center.

Easy peasy!
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by CID1990 »

We separate kids from parents who break the law every day in this country

Parents and kids who are all US citizens

Suddenly it’s a problem
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The Official

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote:We separate kids from parents who break the law every day in this country

Suddenly it’s a problem
Precisely. If I break into my neighbors house and set up a tent in his living room, do I get to bring my sons with me to central booking and county correctional when the cops arrive?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

93henfan wrote:So the left’s faux outrage issue du jour is separation of illegal immigrant families.

I don’t see this as a winner for them.

The separation issue is easily solved:

1. Don’t illegally cross the border.
2. If you did and your family was separated, request to have your family rejoined at the nearest deportation center.

Easy peasy!
But TRUMP!
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High
*Satisfaction rate of 38% is highest since September 2005
*Second month in a row above 35%, also for the first time since 2005
*Satisfaction rises among Republicans and independents, not among Democrats...”
https://news.gallup.com/poll/235739/sat ... -high.aspx
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High
Should we happy that a little more than 1/3 of the nation is happy? Seems to me the real story is that 2/3 of the nation aren't. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

This immigration lie the left wing media is broadcasting everyday is a parenting problem. Leave emotion out of it and enforce the laws on the books. Shitty parents shouldnt get to throw their kids away like this......even though single moms caused most of this because they are the worst blight on society the world has ever known.

Finally a leader that will enforce the laws and not bow to the minority!

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:
CID1990 wrote:We separate kids from parents who break the law every day in this country

Suddenly it’s a problem
Precisely. If I break into my neighbors house and set up a tent in his living room, do I get to bring my sons with me to central booking and county correctional when the cops arrive?
Depends on what the neighbor’s wife looks like.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Funny seeing this illegal immigrant children thing become an issue now that the Deporter in Chief is gone. :roll:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High
Should we happy that a little more than 1/3 of the nation is happy? Seems to me the real story is that 2/3 of the nation aren't. :coffee:
And at one point 90% weren’t. You really are a “glass half empty” kind of guy... :kisswink:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

93henfan wrote:

Suddenly it’s a problem
Hell, if you leave your kid unattended in a car the state will take them away if you aren't careful

But give them to a coyote to pack into a box truck or march them across the high desert and you're just fine as a parent

This is one of the biggest manufactured outrages I've seen in a long time - and it would be really easy to fix- in fact, Ted Boobs has introduced an emergency bill to solve the issue (speeding up asylum and deport proceedings) but guess who won't vote for it?
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump Job Approval at 45%, Tying Personal Best
*Also had 45% during his first week in office
*Approval among independents is up to 42%
*90% of Republicans approve

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Donald Trump's job approval rating averaged 45% in Gallup polling last week, tying his personal high. His previous 45% rating occurred in the first week after he was inaugurated as president...”
https://news.gallup.com/poll/235751/tru ... l%2520Best
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

93henfan wrote:

Suddenly it’s a problem
Except immediate family is called to pick up the child, and they aren't put in holding facilities for weeks on end in some foreign nation.

Did the Bush/Obama administrations do it? Yes, but separation times were minimal. Immigrants would be processed, reunited with children, and either deported or allowed in the country while the legal process played out. The Trump administration is separating children and prosecuting parents which in addition to the legal process, is up to a 6 month prison sentence.

I don't even have children and think it's completely fucked up, so it's pretty amazing how parents can justify this. But I guess when you continually de-humanize people, this is what you get. At least poll after poll is showing the majority of Americans is against this sort of policy.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:Funny seeing this illegal immigrant children thing become an issue now that the Deporter in Chief is gone. :roll:
Yeah! Next thing you know they'll be pissed at Trump for not dropping as many bombs or ordering more drone strikes. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Except immediate family is called to pick up the child, and they aren't put in holding facilities for weeks on end in some foreign nation.

Did the Bush/Obama administrations do it? Yes, but separation times were minimal. Immigrants would be processed, reunited with children, and either deported or allowed in the country while the legal process played out. The Trump administration is separating children and prosecuting parents which in addition to the legal process, is up to a 6 month prison sentence.

I don't even have children and think it's completely fucked up, so it's pretty amazing how parents can justify this. But I guess when you continually de-humanize people, this is what you get. At least poll after poll is showing the majority of Americans is against this sort of policy.
Again, don’t break into our country and it’s not an issue.

#TrustTheProcess
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

93henfan wrote:Again, don’t break into our country and it’s not an issue.

#TrustTheProcess
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." - MLK. Good quote to live by.

It's pretty amazing how much some of you have evolved to trust the government in the last two years. Or maybe it's just trust when convenient. #TrustTheTrump
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

93henfan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Except immediate family is called to pick up the child, and they aren't put in holding facilities for weeks on end in some foreign nation.

Again, don’t break into our country and it’s not an issue.

#TrustTheProcess
Unless you're good at picking fruit or landscaping....
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Should we happy that a little more than 1/3 of the nation is happy? Seems to me the real story is that 2/3 of the nation aren't. :coffee:
And at one point 90% weren’t. You really are a “glass half empty” kind of guy... :kisswink:
No, i'm usually a glass if half full kind of person. I'm an optimist. However, is any what I said incorrect? The math suggest that approximately more than half of the people are unsatisfied.

So why do we care that only 1/3 are happy? Seems there's a problem there that we should address.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:Again, don’t break into our country and it’s not an issue.

#TrustTheProcess
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." - MLK. Good quote to live by.

It's pretty amazing how much some of you have evolved to trust the government in the last two years. Or maybe it's just trust when convenient. #TrustTheTrump
So, laws protecting our southern border from infiltration from non-citizens are unjust? :dunce:

Protecting our borders is one of the duties of the government. It's right there in the Constitution. :dunce: :dunce:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: "One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." - MLK. Good quote to live by.

So, laws protecting our southern border from infiltration from non-citizens are unjust? :dunce:

Protecting our borders is one of the duties of the government. It's right there in the Constitution. :dunce: :dunce:
I'm no constitutional scholar but technically, isn't it protect us from invasion? Great now we'll need to go back and study how the word "invasion" was defined in the 18th century and whether that jives with an army of Guatemalan 4 year olds.... :ohno: