Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Campus Happenings

Post by Baldy »

JSO with a vagina. :lol:

UNH profs call for expulsion of Trump supporters
Professors at the University of New Hampshire are calling for the expulsion of two students who counter protested an anti-Trump rally while wearing Harambe and Richard Nixon costumes.

“Time to call for an investigation leading to the expulsion of these students.” Tweet This

A former UNH professor, Courtney Marshall, posted a photo of the students on her Facebook, writing, “There was a walkout yesterday at my former institution (UNH), and these two people showed up.”

The post led several current professors to call for the expulsion of the students, even writing sample letters to administrators in the comments.

“Time to call for an investigation leading to the expulsion of these students,” said Robin Hackett, an associate professor of English as well as a faculty member of the Women’s Studies Program, before listing the names of several administrators for professors to direct their complaints.

:rofl:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Getting off to a great start!

https://dps.osu.edu/new-safety-director
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

Baldy wrote:JSO with a vagina. :lol:

Professors at the University of New Hampshire are calling for the expulsion of two students who counter protested an anti-Trump rally while wearing Harambe and Richard Nixon costumes.

“Time to call for an investigation leading to the expulsion of these students.” Tweet This

A former UNH professor, Courtney Marshall, posted a photo of the students on her Facebook, writing, “There was a walkout yesterday at my former institution (UNH), and these two people showed up.”

The post led several current professors to call for the expulsion of the students, even writing sample letters to administrators in the comments.

“Time to call for an investigation leading to the expulsion of these students,” said Robin Hackett, an associate professor of English as well as a faculty member of the Women’s Studies Program, before listing the names of several administrators for professors to direct their complaints.

Fucktard professors......... :ohno:

I am not saying I would I would wear either costume, the Nixon one is hilarious though. Freedom of speach goes both ways. :twocents:
Last edited by GrizFanStuckInUtah on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3

93henfan wrote:Getting off to a great start!

https://dps.osu.edu/new-safety-director
Abdul Razak Ali Artan
Wonder what his motives were........
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3

Baldy wrote:JSO with a vagina. :lol:

I can only imagine what I would have done when I was in my mid 20's and going to school at the UM if this shit would have happened. I was just back from Desert Shield/Storm, non-traditional student with a bit of an attitude.......:rofl:
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:My parents are sort of crossovers, born in 1945. They get a little peeved when I call them boomers or hippies because they graduated high school in the early 60s and were gainfully employed by the time the flower children emerged.
Me too but at the other end, in '54. Explains why I never did well with the Boomer Edition of Trivial Pursuit despite my prowess at the Genus Edition. My kids were born in '87 and were out of the house and supporting themselves at 19.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

houndawg wrote:
93henfan wrote:My parents are sort of crossovers, born in 1945. They get a little peeved when I call them boomers or hippies because they graduated high school in the early 60s and were gainfully employed by the time the flower children emerged.
Me too but at the other end, in '54. Explains why I never did well with the Boomer Edition of Trivial Pursuit despite my prowess at the Genus Edition. My kids were born in '87 and were out of the house and supporting themselves at 19.
My God. That is my dream. :lol:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

houndawg wrote:Explains why I never did well with the Boomer Edition of Trivial Pursuit despite my prowess at the Genus Edition.
I heard the Genius Edition is 6.93 times harder.
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

I hit her account with a tweet saying "Rest easy he isnt being bullied anymore!"

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

houndawg wrote:
Other end of what? The Army-McCarthy hearings? The Baby Boom lasted until 1964, Mr. "Genus." :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Other end of what? The Army-McCarthy hearings? The Baby Boom lasted until 1964, Mr. "Genus." :coffee:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Not Trump or election related, but an interesting read...

BTW, Montgomery College is a community college.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/investigat ... 66116.html
A college president can be expected to spend some money to travel, but some students and staff at Montgomery College think their president is spending too much and asked the News4 I-Team to dig into the college’s spending records to find out where their tuition – and county tax dollars – are really going...

The I-Team obtained a copy of Dr. Pollard's contract after filing a public records request with the school, and it shows she receives a $281,000 salary with a possible 5 percent annual bonus, along with an additional $3,000 housing allowance each month for her home in Germantown, Maryland...

The records show Dr. Pollard spent more than $70,000 since 2013 traveling to cities like Napa, California; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and almost 40 other destinations, averaging 13 trips per year within the past two years.
The I-Team even found a hotel receipt showing a $1,792 charge for a five-day stay at the Marriott Wardman in northwest D.C. -- about 20 miles from her home. A college spokesman said the stay was necessary because Dr. Pollard helped host a conference there....

After spending $2,776 for a hotel room at the Moana Surfrider in Honolulu, they spent another $2,753 at the Four Seasons in Austin, racking up $500 on room service, including an $80 breakfast and a $49 dinner on the same night Dr. Pollard submitted a receipt for another $127 dinner at an Austin restaurant...

the college is also paying $850 a month on her lease for an Infiniti Q70. According to her contract, the school also pays for all her gas, maintenance, parking and insurance. Reimbursement records obtained by the I-Team showed the school has spent more than $45,000 on her vehicle expenses since 2013.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
genusdawg :rofl:
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

93henfan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I thought your dream was to get your ex out of the house and supporting herself?
Proletarians of the world, unite!
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:Not Trump or election related, but an interesting read...

A college president can be expected to spend some money to travel, but some students and staff at Montgomery College think their president is spending too much and asked the News4 I-Team to dig into the college’s spending records to find out where their tuition – and county tax dollars – are really going...

The I-Team obtained a copy of Dr. Pollard's contract after filing a public records request with the school, and it shows she receives a $281,000 salary with a possible 5 percent annual bonus, along with an additional $3,000 housing allowance each month for her home in Germantown, Maryland...

The records show Dr. Pollard spent more than $70,000 since 2013 traveling to cities like Napa, California; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and almost 40 other destinations, averaging 13 trips per year within the past two years.
The I-Team even found a hotel receipt showing a $1,792 charge for a five-day stay at the Marriott Wardman in northwest D.C. -- about 20 miles from her home. A college spokesman said the stay was necessary because Dr. Pollard helped host a conference there....

After spending $2,776 for a hotel room at the Moana Surfrider in Honolulu, they spent another $2,753 at the Four Seasons in Austin, racking up $500 on room service, including an $80 breakfast and a $49 dinner on the same night Dr. Pollard submitted a receipt for another $127 dinner at an Austin restaurant...

the college is also paying $850 a month on her lease for an Infiniti Q70. According to her contract, the school also pays for all her gas, maintenance, parking and insurance. Reimbursement records obtained by the I-Team showed the school has spent more than $45,000 on her vehicle expenses since 2013.
$80 chicken and waffles? DAYUM!
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

There is a version of Trivial Pursuit called "genus". I have no idea what that means. Probably nothing to do with "genius", though.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Pwns wrote:There is a version of Trivial Pursuit called "genus". I have no idea what that means. Probably nothing to do with "genius", though.
There might also be a "species" version.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Grizalltheway wrote:
89Hen wrote:Not Trump or election related, but an interesting read...

$80 chicken and waffles? DAYUM!
So she's put out a response basically saying her travel is necessary for the school and only a small percentage of the overall budget. Too arrogant or ignorant to realize nobody is questioning her going to conferences, it's bringing her wife and staying at four star hotels, upgrading to first class, having drivers drive her to events when the school is paying for her car... :roll:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

89Hen wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: $80 chicken and waffles? DAYUM!
So she's put out a response basically saying her travel is necessary for the school and only a small percentage of the overall budget. Too arrogant or ignorant to realize nobody is questioning her going to conferences, it's bringing her wife and staying at four star hotels, upgrading to first class, having drivers drive her to events when the school is paying for her car... :roll:
Dayum......she acting like Michelles sista.................

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
:nod:

Now if they'd just get busy with the reproduction thing...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:
houndawg wrote:Explains why I never did well with the Boomer Edition of Trivial Pursuit despite my prowess at the Genus Edition.
I heard the Genius Edition is 6.93 times harder.
At least.

I only do 5 star sudokus and only in pen. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Generation Jones. Try to keep up. :coffee:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Rob Iola wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I thought your dream was to get your ex out of the house and supporting herself?
Her too. I want all these crumb snatchers out of my life! :lol:

Well, off the payroll anyway.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:
Rob Iola wrote: I thought your dream was to get your ex out of the house and supporting herself?
Her too. I want all these crumb snatchers out of my life! :lol:

Well, off the payroll anyway.
I'm in the 7th inning of legal parenthood. I'm running out of gas. I don't have the same zip on my fastball or bite on my curveball. But nobody is warming up in the bullpen. Gonna have to be crafty to finish the game. :D
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Married people make me wet my underpants!