Clinton e-mailgate

Political discussions

How big a problem is this for Hillary in '16?

Meh, not a big deal
13%
Moderate, along the lines of Christie's Bridgegate
8%
Huge
59%
Pee in GATW's butt
21%

Total votes: 39

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Clinton e-mailgate

Post by 93henfan »

I was just reading an article about the obviously deleted-on-command Pagliano emails. What I found even more telling than a Clinton scrubbing of evidence was that the one (and only one) email from Pagliano that was turned over by State was a happy birthday email from him to Hillary from his personal account.

Her response? She emailed her admin assistant to "pls respond".

Seriously? You type "pls respond" and task a subordinate, when you could have just replied directly with "thanks, I appreciate the well wishes"?

That is cold and inefficient. She'll make a great leader of our federal government.

She is a sociopath.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:I was just reading an article about the obviously deleted-on-command Pagliano emails. What I found even more telling than a Clinton scrubbing of evidence was that the one (and only one) email from Pagliano that was turned over by State was a happy birthday email from him to Hillary from his personal account.

Seriously? You type "pls respond" and task a subordinate, when you could have just replied directly with "thanks, I appreciate the well wishes"?

That is cold and inefficient. She'll make a great leader of our federal government.

She is a sociopath.
Link? That sounds about right.

I've never understood people that delegate minor things like that. In the time it you to ask Huma, she could've easily done it herself. What a cold person.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Ibanez wrote:
93henfan wrote:I was just reading an article about the obviously deleted-on-command Pagliano emails. What I found even more telling than a Clinton scrubbing of evidence was that the one (and only one) email from Pagliano that was turned over by State was a happy birthday email from him to Hillary from his personal account.

She is a sociopath.

I've never understood people that delegate minor things like that. In the time it you to ask Huma, she could've easily done it herself. What a cold person.
Same way she will treat her followers. :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Link? That sounds about right.

She will probably be exonerated. She 100%, without a doubt violated DoS policy and her NDA. But as I've said repeatedly, she probably didn't break the law.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Re: RE: Re: Clinton e-mailgate

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Cluck U wrote:

They try to claim it's an admirable trait. But they say that she cares more about Joe American than Trump does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:

She is a sociopath.

Here's your fucking link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-f ... d=38989504
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:

Here's your fucking link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-f ... d=38989504

You are fucking late. Goddamn government....always too late.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Now the Russians are saying they have 20,000 of Hillary's emails

join the crowd

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05 ... 10-others/

So, including Guccifer, at least 11 people/organizations looked around Hillary’s server.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Bronco wrote:-

join the crowd

So, including Guccifer, at least 11 people/organizations looked around Hillary’s server.
Yet JSO says Hillary is the one experienced enough to run the country. :rofl:

She selfishly used her own server in order to avoid being subject to accountability, and in the process, endangered US secrets.

But, to Trip and dback, she is a hero. :dunce:

Cripes, dback's heroes all belong in jail. Maybe they just want to get some anal. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

Look for authorities to find Pagliano's body in a "suicide" in the next year or so. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ASUG8 wrote:Look for authorities to find Pagliano's body in a "suicide" in the next year or so. :coffee:
Pssh. Like that'll happen again...
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

join the crowd

it would be the height of naivete to think the Russians and who knows who else werent crawling around in there
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote:

join the crowd

it would be the height of naivete to think the Russians and who knows who else werent crawling around in there
I hope Putin secretly sends Trump, his new bromance, some dirt on the Hilldacunt. That would be awesome.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Senior Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and her lawyer walked out of a recent interview with the FBI about Clinton's private email system after an investigator asked a question Mills believed to be off limits, according to a published report.

The Washington Post said that Mills and her lawyer, Beth Wilkinson, returned to the interview room after a brief absence. However, the Post reported that Mills and Wilkinson asked for breaks during the interview to confer more than once.

According to the paper, the FBI investigator's questions that caused Mills and Wilkinson to walk out were related to the procedure used to produce emails for possible public release by the State Department. Mills ultimately did not answer questions about it because her attorney and Justice Department prosecutors deemed it confidential under attorney-client privilege.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05 ... tcmp=hpbt2

:suspicious:

Wait....you're there to talk about the emails and you walk out when asked about them? That doesn't look suspicious at all.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
Senior Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and her lawyer walked out of a recent interview with the FBI about Clinton's private email system after an investigator asked a question Mills believed to be off limits, according to a published report.

The Washington Post said that Mills and her lawyer, Beth Wilkinson, returned to the interview room after a brief absence. However, the Post reported that Mills and Wilkinson asked for breaks during the interview to confer more than once.

According to the paper, the FBI investigator's questions that caused Mills and Wilkinson to walk out were related to the procedure used to produce emails for possible public release by the State Department. Mills ultimately did not answer questions about it because her attorney and Justice Department prosecutors deemed it confidential under attorney-client privilege.

Wait....you're there to talk about the emails and you walk out when asked about them? That doesn't look suspicious at all.

Slightly less suspicious than Pagliano only having sent one email in his entire time at DoS.

Richard Nixon was only missing 16 minutes of audio

Thes clowns got rid o an entire body of work- an they're going to get away with it
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I like the fact that the FBI is still probing though, and it sounds like they may have moved beyond just the national security issues and on to the coverup.

The coverup is always the far worse thing to have the FBI look into.

I hope they burn this bitch. I will celebrate like an LA Gang Member over Reginal Denny's split skull.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Comey needs to start releasing developments around the late August/early Sept timeframe, late enough to keep Hillary in the race, and then ratchet up the releases in late September leading to an October indictment.

God that would be awesome.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Slightly less suspicious than Pagliano only having sent one email in his entire time at DoS.

Thes clowns got rid o an entire body of work- an they're going to get away with it
Exactly. No emails from that guy? I call BS.

DBJ will be along with a reasonable explanation as to why a political appointee to the IT staff, which is odd, only sent 1 email.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Did anyone expect anything else? I do love how the establishment donks and other leftists are keeping their head firmly planted in the sand on this issue. Just imagine the outrage if a conk did this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Joe DiGenova was on WMAL this week and pretty much said what a lot of people have been thinking already - that this is going to be twisted to "intent" or "willfulness" (which are not elements under the applicable laws) to justify letting this thing go.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/17/d ... fix-is-in/
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

CID1990 wrote:Joe DiGenova was on WMAL this week and pretty much said what a lot of people have been thinking already - that this is going to be twisted to "intent" or "willfulness" (which are not elements under the applicable laws) to justify letting this thing go.

When this thing isn't prosecuted, the leaks from the FBI will be delicious. :nod:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Baldy wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Joe DiGenova was on WMAL this week and pretty much said what a lot of people have been thinking already - that this is going to be twisted to "intent" or "willfulness" (which are not elements under the applicable laws) to justify letting this thing go.

When this thing isn't prosecuted, the leaks from the FBI will be delicious. :nod:
It isn't going to matter.

The media is a willing partner in creating the myth that intent is an element of this law. They are already spinning it.... just sliding the tip in so the full Johnson won't hurt as much in a few weeks.

All the Hillarybots and liberal scolds are just going to tut tut and claim partisan politics when the FBI protests.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Baldy wrote:

I'll believe it when I see it...but as Cid said it won't make a lick of difference in November. Nothing short of an indictment is going to change the minds of anyone that has their mind made up on this issue already.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

All over the news today..
"State Department report slams Clinton email use

(CNN)A State Department Inspector General report said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to follow the rules or inform key department staff regarding her use of a private email server, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN on Wednesday.

The report, which was provided to lawmakers, states, "At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

The report examined record keeping laws, policies and practices at the State Department from 1997 to present....."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/politics/ ... email-use/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

After one of the 2011 hack attempts Mrs. Clinton’s tech staffer shut the server down for a few minutes, hoping that would solve the situation, but quickly warned top aides not to send Mrs. Clinton “anything sensitive” after the attempted breach, according to the report, which was obtained by The Washington Times.

After another suspicious attempt Mrs. Clinton said she was scared to open email — but failed to report the matter.

“Notification is required when a user suspects compromise of, among other things, a personally owned device containing personally identifiable information,” the investigators said. “However, OIG found no evidence that the Secretary or her staff reported these incidents to computer security personnel or anyone else within the Department.”

At one point in 2010, Mrs. Clinton’s emails were ending up in subordinates’ spam filters because they were coming from a non-state.gov account. One of her top aides urged her to sign up for an official account or letting everyone in the department know of her address so she could be added as a verified account, but she refused, saying she didn’t “want any risk of the personal being accessible.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... king-atte/