Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Re: DOJ Memo on Marijuana Use

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
D1B wrote:
Poor analogy.

Let me suggest something, try pot, then come back. You're embarrassing yourself.
I accept your surrender. When you have to smoke pot to understand your arguements, I've won. See you on the next thread. :thumb:
All home and craft brews taste like shit and give everyone Cholera after they drink it.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:
89Hen wrote: I accept your surrender. When you have to smoke pot to understand your arguements, I've won. See you on the next thread. :thumb:
All home and craft brews taste like shit and give everyone Cholera after they drink it.
The ones I make do. 8-)
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:
D1B wrote:We've already established pot as a much safer alternative to alcohol.
Bullshit again.
Look at the statistics, Ward Cleaver. Nobody buys the reefer madness bullshit anymore. :coffee:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

Grizalltheway wrote:
89Hen wrote: Bullshit again.
Look at the statistics, Ward Cleaver. Nobody buys the reefer madness bullshit anymore. :coffee:

:rofl:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

The real loser in this argument is Hen's son. Hen's gonna now keep that kid in a fucking cage and home school him till he's in his twenties - just to keep him away from the pot menace. :nod: :rofl:

Son, smoke Chesterfields, they're legal.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Grizalltheway wrote:
89Hen wrote: Bullshit again.
Ahhh, now I see the problem some of you are having. You can't have the opinion that pot isn't as safe as some would make it out to be or that legalizing solves all evils without being a Ward Cleaver or watcher of Refer Madness. You probably even think that I picture all people who smoke pot as dreadlocked rastafarian wannabes. :lol:

I was pretty sure we weren't going to agree on this topic, but now it's crystal clear that we won't.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
:nod:
Please explain your comment.
Please see previous two pages. Classic 89! :lol:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:The real loser in this argument is Hen's son. Hen's gonna now keep that kid in a fucking cage and home school him till he's in his twenties - just to keep him away from the pot menace. :nod: :rofl:

Son, smoke Chesterfields, they're legal.
I hope he can go to a college in Virginia... they hand out cigarettes at orientation. :thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Please explain your comment.
:suspicious: I'm not being obtuse. What am I making harder than it needs to be? Legalization?
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

89Hen wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
Ahhh, now I see the problem some of you are having. You can't have the opinion that pot isn't as safe as some would make it out to be or that legalizing solves all evils without being a Ward Cleaver or watcher of Refer Madness. You probably even think that I picture all people who smoke pot as dreadlocked rastafarian wannabes. :lol:

I was pretty sure we weren't going to agree on this topic, but now it's crystal clear that we won't.
I almost never agree with d, but he fucking owned you in this thread.

Seriously though, where is all the money in smuggling legal products? I need to get in on the gold mine that is smuggling shampoo, bud light, and tooth picks

quando omni flunkus moritati
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:

And you can't take a joke without getting butthurt. That much is crystal clear.

7 deaths per year, 89. Seven. I bet there are 100 times a many deaths attributed to toaster accidents per year than that.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:

Yes, because you consistently fail to comprehend even the simplest facts and logic. You also failed to come up with a reasonable reality-based argument.

It's like you have a learning difficulty. Perhaps we need to send you back to AGS and give you time to catch up. The summer off really killed you. :thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote:almost never agree with d, but he fucking owned you in this thread?
Was that a question? :? ;)
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
:suspicious: I'm not being obtuse. What am I making harder than it needs to be? Legalization?
Circles, my head is going round in circles
My mind is caught up in a whirlpool
Dragging me down :rofl:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP59pddYF3Q[/youtube]
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Grizalltheway wrote:
89Hen wrote: Ahhh, now I see the problem some of you are having. You can't have the opinion that pot isn't as safe as some would make it out to be or that legalizing solves all evils without being a Ward Cleaver or watcher of Refer Madness. You probably even think that I picture all people who smoke pot as dreadlocked rastafarian wannabes. :lol:

7 deaths per year, 89. Seven. I bet there are 100 times a many deaths attributed to toaster accidents per year than that.
I can take a joke just fine, but I really don't think your comment was meant as a joke. I think you really believe anyone who is opposed to anything to do with pot is a teetotaller.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

89Hen wrote:
clenz wrote:almost never agree with d, but he fucking owned you in this thread?
Was that a question? :? ;)
dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge.

Seriously, where are these legal smuggling communities? I could use some extra cash...I'm tired of paying msrp on my shampoo

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote:
89Hen wrote: Was that a question? :? ;)
dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge.

Seriously, where are these legal smuggling communities? I could use some extra cash...I'm tired of paying msrp on my shampoo
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

How is that smuggling legal items?

Seems like massive stands on the street, advertising their crap, is the furthest thing from smuggling.....

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:

I can take a joke just fine, but I really don't think your comment was meant as a joke. I think you really believe anyone who is opposed to anything to do with pot is a teetotaller.
Well, I guess you thought wrong. And you still haven't addressed why there aren't more deaths attributed to pot if it's really dangerous enough to be considered a Schedule I drug.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:
clenz wrote: dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge.

Yeah, see, you won't be able to do this in Washington and Colorado, any more than you can sell moonshine on the street in NC. I thought you understood the laws as written?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote:How is that smuggling legal items?

Seems like massive stands on the street, advertising their crap, is the furthest thing from smuggling.....
Read what I posted...
Why do we import inferior products from China now?
The question was asked why we would still have smugglers if pot were legal... because there will still be a demand for cheaper and unregulated products, just like there is for other products now.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Here's the key point...
The world is waking up to the BIG MARIJUANA LIE that the tobacco industry launched years ago
10 more states are expected have legalization on the ballot over the next 8 years

It's coming... argue all you want about it / its still coming
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Grizalltheway wrote:Yeah, see, you won't be able to do this in Washington and Colorado, any more than you can sell moonshine on the street in NC. I thought you understood the laws as written?
Please read my last post to Clenz.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Chizzang wrote:Here's the key point...
The world is waking up to the BIG MARIJUANA LIE that the tobacco industry launched years ago
10 more states are expected have legalization on the ballot over the next 8 years

It's coming... argue all you want about it / its still coming
I love when folks think only one side lies. :lol:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
clenz wrote:How is that smuggling legal items?

Read what I posted...
Why do we import inferior products from China now?
The question was asked why we would still have smugglers if pot were legal... because there will still be a demand for cheaper and unregulated products, just like there is for other products now.
Nope. Shit would be, and is to significant extent, home grown. This is a different product, Hen. You continue to miss this fact.

Here's your legal age weed "smuggler", Hen: