What happened to the personal flying platform?

Political discussions
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Re: What happened to the personal flying platform?

Post by expandspanos »

It's hilarious you fools think this if fake.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

expandspanos wrote:It's hilarious you fools think this if fake.
For someone who appears to claim to have some kind of special perception that allows you to see things other do not, you have suprisingly poorly developed reading skills.

Nobody has said this is fake. My own post acknowledges that this machine actually works (but is impractical).

A few people have said it was fake because they were being sarcastic and making fun of you. They do this because nobody takes truthers seriously.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Really? Where is the engine? No room for one unless he is standing on a very small one or it is a miniature anti-gravity device, and those haven't been released from their secret bases yet. So all you got is a picture of a guy with a motorcycle helmet on standing in a sheet metal box.

But you're right about it being hilarious. :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

I blame the auto-industry. They want as many of us stuck with ground-based travel as possible.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By the way, expando, if you like conspiracy theories related to technology, then Google Ning Li, the physicist who claims to have made an anti-gravity device who mysteriously disappeared. That'll blow your mind for sure. :)
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

You trying to tell me you believe the Air Force? :lol:

Dude, if they can fake the moon landings, this is a piece of cake. You know that you can't believe anything you see anymore, right? :coffee:
HD I think you have hit on something here.

How is it that the conspiracy whackos can believe that we hid aliens in Area 51 (or 54 or whatever it is) and that we have the ability to fly around in George Jetson-mobiles, yet they cannot believe that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, or that we never landed on the moon.

All the sh!t we say we cannot or didn't do, they think we did, and all those things we say we DID do, they don't buy it.

They simultaneously suspend disbelief and then believe nothing. It must be a frustrating world for these characters. Nothing is real, except for those things that really aren't.
The answer is as simple as the idiots that believe there is an internet/cyberspace. :rofl:

Like that ever happened. :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

You trying to tell me you believe the Air Force? :lol:

Dude, if they can fake the moon landings, this is a piece of cake. You know that you can't believe anything you see anymore, right? :coffee:
HD I think you have hit on something here.

How is it that the conspiracy whackos can believe that we hid aliens in Area 51 (or 54 or whatever it is) and that we have the ability to fly around in George Jetson-mobiles, yet they cannot believe that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, or that we never landed on the moon?

All the sh!t we say we cannot or didn't do, they think we did, and all those things we say we DID do, they don't buy it.

They simultaneously suspend disbelief and then believe nothing. It must be a frustrating world for these characters. Nothing is real, except for those things that really aren't.

Well, I guess if you assume that the government lying all the time, you're going to be right a lot.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

CID1990 wrote:
For someone who appears to claim to have some kind of special perception that allows you to see things other do not, you have suprisingly poorly developed reading skills.

Nobody has said this is fake. My own post acknowledges that this machine actually works (but is impractical).

A few people have said it was fake because they were being sarcastic and making fun of you. They do this because nobody takes truthers seriously.

FAKE!!! IT was done with a green screen.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern