Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
I wonder why the article doesn't include the testimony of the FBI director confirming such an investigation in March 2017.

Seems like a pretty good "sign" of a counterintelligence investigation. :lol: :suspicious:
Where was the investigation of the Clinton campaign vis a vis Russian involvement? The FBI is now claiming they used an informant to “protect” the Trump campaign. Well, why wasn’t there a FBI informant planted in the Clinton campaign?

Why weren’t Clinton campaign officials being wiretapped? Where was the tainted dossier on Clinton used to get a FISA warrant? Where were the national security letters and unmasking of Clinton associates? Surely if the Russians were trying to influence the election they weren’t trying to do it solely through the Trump campaign.
Off the pigs! :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
I wonder why the article doesn't include the testimony of the FBI director confirming such an investigation in March 2017.

Seems like a pretty good "sign" of a counterintelligence investigation. :lol: :suspicious:
Where was the investigation of the Clinton campaign vis a vis Russian involvement? The FBI is now claiming they used an informant to “protect” the Trump campaign. Well, why wasn’t there a FBI informant planted in the Clinton campaign?

Why weren’t Clinton campaign officials being wiretapped? Where was the tainted dossier on Clinton used to get a FISA warrant? Where were the national security letters and unmasking of Clinton associates? Surely if the Russians were trying to influence the election they weren’t trying to do it solely through the Trump campaign.
How do we know there weren't informants in the Clinton campaign?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Were we waiting to discuss Hillary's email scandal until there were relevant indictments? No?

How about all the Deep State theories? Holding off on them until some Deep State spies are indicted?
NO.

Try to pay attention, Junior. You're having trouble with it

Someone asked, "Where's the collusion?"

In reply, Rip Van Houndawg said that there have been many indictments and even some guilty pleas.

That is basically 2 = 5. In fact its too dumb to be classified as fallacious logic, its just good old misdirection

It's pretty telling who gets their news from OccupyDemocrats around here
Is the investigation already over?

What's the legal definition of collusion again? How is the bar set?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

100 pages and still nothing!
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

HI54UNI wrote:100 pages and still nothing!
Settle down. Mueller has to at least stretch this through the mid-terms. A dem House allows impeachment talk and more distractions from the crimes his and Comey’s FBI are getting exposed for.

It’s fun watching them (and Brennan and Clapper) tap dance to keep people from looking at those men behind the curtain. :lol:

That’s the real story now.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

kalm wrote: Is the investigation already over?

Ciid has maintained for a year now that Mueller finished his primary investigation almost as soon as he started.

But, here's what Mueller said yesterday:
The Special Counsel’s conduct of the investigation remains ongoing. Among other things,
the Special Counsel’s Office is investigating avenues used by Russia to interfere in the 2016 U.S.
presidential election, and links and/or coordination between Russia and individuals affiliated with
the campaign of President Trump. The investigation consists of multiple lines of inquiry within
the overall scope of the Special Counsel’s authority. Many aspects of the investigation are
factually and legally interconnected: they involve overlapping courses of conduct, relationships,
and events, and they rely on similar sources, methods, and techniques. The investigation is not
complete and its details remain non-public
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000163 ... f7cc490000
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
NO.

Try to pay attention, Junior. You're having trouble with it

Someone asked, "Where's the collusion?"

In reply, Rip Van Houndawg said that there have been many indictments and even some guilty pleas.

That is basically 2 = 5. In fact its too dumb to be classified as fallacious logic, its just good old misdirection

It's pretty telling who gets their news from OccupyDemocrats around here

I made a simple point

It isn’t entirely surprising that you and Jelly didn’t get it

But by all means - tell me which indictment is for coordinating with the Russians to skew the election
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
kalm wrote: Is the investigation already over?

Ciid has maintained for a year now that Mueller finished his primary investigation almost as soon as he started.

The Special Counsel’s conduct of the investigation remains ongoing. Among other things,
the Special Counsel’s Office is investigating avenues used by Russia to interfere in the 2016 U.S.
presidential election, and links and/or coordination between Russia and individuals affiliated with
the campaign of President Trump. The investigation consists of multiple lines of inquiry within
the overall scope of the Special Counsel’s authority. Many aspects of the investigation are
factually and legally interconnected: they involve overlapping courses of conduct, relationships,
and events, and they rely on similar sources, methods, and techniques. The investigation is not
complete and its details remain non-public
I’ve also said simultaneously that Mueller will make a show of it - which he certainly is doing

when there’s no evidence, it can only BE a show

I’ve also said that there’s going to be a lot of teeth gnashing and disappointment going on here when this thing wraps up

And maybe you trying to salvage things by extending the thread by another 100 pages to show that Mueller really really was trying to find evidence of collusion
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Well, you're accusing Mueller of straight up lying in a federal court filing - based on your hunch and with no evidence.

:lol:

Haven't even seen the right wing blogosphere with that take.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lol

So surprising :roll:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

I made a simple point

But by all means - tell me which indictment is for coordinating with the Russians to skew the election
I didn’t say they were, Champ. There just appears to be a ton of coincidences. :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I made a simple point

I didn’t say they were, Champ. There just appears to be a ton of coincidences. :coffee:
No, you didn’t

You just asked questions with enough lack of specificity to give you an escape hatch

We really need a name for it.... it’s your bailiwick

Something like the “klam sham”
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Well, you're accusing Mueller of straight up lying in a federal court filing - based on your hunch and with no evidence.

No, I'm not - he is doing things... he's looking looking looking... talking to people who talk to Russians.. issuing subpoenas and making indictments

Its a common skill in the Federal government - and people who rise to the top are absolute masters at it - looking really busy doing stuff while doing nothing (and then getting personnel reviews that showed how you changed the Earth's tilt on its axis)

Kind of like indicting companies that weren't in existence at the time of a crime

BTW you're falling down on the job, Jelly:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/us/p ... fings.html

Trump's new lawyer wants to know what DoJ knows. This is surefire evidence of collusion
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

I’ve also said simultaneously that Mueller will make a show of it - which he certainly is doing

I’ve also said that there’s going to be a lot of teeth gnashing and disappointment going on here when this thing wraps up

And maybe you trying to salvage things by extending the thread by another 100 pages to show that Mueller really really was trying to find evidence of collusion
And what a show it is. Super duper justice league team claimed that the case it so complex that the speedy trial law shouldn't be applied and that the trial should be delayed. :rofl:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Lol

So surprising :roll:
So he emailed a guy who claimed to have access to info that was made public via WikiLeaks a month later. Huge. :roll:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

You know, I have no idea as to whether or not Mueller is going to say he has evidence of "collusion" but I think it's pretty obvious that, as a practical matter, Trump is trying to obstruct the investigation.

I mean, who could possibly look at Trump's actions/behavior and say he's not trying to obstruct?

Whether or not he meets some legal standard for "obstruction of justice" is something I can't know. But from a practical standpoint he's OBVIOUSLY and very up front obstructing.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote:You know, I have no idea as to whether or not Mueller is going to say he has evidence of "collusion" but I think it's pretty obvious that, as a practical matter, Trump is trying to obstruct the investigation.

I mean, who could possibly look at Trump's actions/behavior and say he's not trying to obstruct?

Whether or not he meets some legal standard for "obstruction of justice" is something I can't know. But from a practical standpoint he's OBVIOUSLY and very up front obstructing.
:? :lol: :rofl: :dunce:

Oh and congrats jelly, your Russian collusion thread is now at 100 pages. :clap:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Well, you're accusing Mueller of straight up lying in a federal court filing - based on your hunch and with no evidence.

No, I'm not - he is doing things... he's looking looking looking... talking to people who talk to Russians.. issuing subpoenas and making indictments

Its a common skill in the Federal government - and people who rise to the top are absolute masters at it - looking really busy doing stuff while doing nothing (and then getting personnel reviews that showed how you changed the Earth's tilt on its axis)

Kind of like indicting companies that weren't in existence at the time of a crime

Trump's new lawyer wants to know what DoJ knows. This is surefire evidence of collusion

Who cares if its collusion or piss parties? Whitewater was supposed to be a big deal but there was nothing there so they found something else. If they can't prove collusion they (the Republican DOJ, appointed by El Spanko himself, :rofl: ) will get him on something else. And you know that the payback factor is going to require at least a couple of more years of investigating anything that may (will) arise.

A guy with your lifetime of training and serving as a functionary for the Deep State ought to have a picture of Mueller on the wall. And really, long as he gets the motherfucker and gets him good, that's all that matters.. :notworthy:
And his kids too. Give them the option of the federal pen or a year at the front in whichever one of our wars is hottest at the time.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
No, you didn’t

You just asked questions with enough lack of specificity to give you an escape hatch

We really need a name for it.... it’s your bailiwick

Something like the “klam sham”
Or we could just call it "questions". :kisswink:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Who cares if its collusion or piss parties? Whitewater was supposed to be a big deal but there was nothing there so they found something else. If they can't prove collusion they (the Republican DOJ, appointed by El Spanko himself, :rofl: ) will get him on something else. And you know that the payback factor is going to require at least a couple of more years of investigating anything that may (will) arise.
If you rewind back to somewhere in the first few pages of this heaping garbage pile you'll see I already said essentially the same thing

they'll go after things for which there actually is evidence for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

And what a show it is. Super duper justice league team claimed that the case it so complex that the speedy trial law shouldn't be applied and that the trial should be delayed. :rofl:
Whats the big hurry? It took years to investigate White Water and years to investigate Benghazi!. Don't be in such big hurry grasshopper we looong way to go still. :thumb:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday.

José Grinda, who has spearheaded investigations into Spanish organized crime, said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer. On the wiretaps, Romanov refers to Torshin as “El Padrino,” the godfather.

“Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI,” Grinda said in response to a question from Yahoo News during a talk he gave at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

The comments by Grinda were the first clear sign that the FBI may be investigating Torshin, possibly as a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Torshin — a close political ally of Vladimir Putin — had multiple contacts with conservative activists in the United States during the election, seeking to set up a summit between the Russian president and then candidate Trump. Although the summit never transpired, Torshin did meet briefly with the president’s son at a private dinner in Louisville during the May 2016 annual convention of the NRA. A member of the NRA since 2012, Torshin has been a regular attendee of the group’s conventions in recent years and hosted senior members of the group in Moscow.
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/trum ... ssion=true
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:
Whats the big hurry? It took years to investigate White Water and years to investigate Benghazi!. Don't be in such big hurry grasshopper we looong way to go still. :thumb:
I wasn't referring to the Mueller investigation being delayed, I was referring to the Mueller team indicting one of the Russian FB troll companies (the one that actually exists) and then asking that their right to a speedy trial be removed due to the case being too complicated. Try and keep up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I wasn't referring to the Mueller investigation being delayed, I was referring to the Mueller team indicting one of the Russian FB troll companies (the one that actually exists) and then asking that their right to a speedy trial be removed due to the case being too complicated. Try and keep up.
The case where a shit ton of their discovery documents are in Russian?

Either Mueller is incompetent, which I find hard to believe, or there's something else behind the scenes.

Really interested to see where this one ends up. I've been trying to see how close I can get to the truth through only the internet. With all the bias on both sides, I bet I am way off the mark in the end.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
SDHornet wrote: I wasn't referring to the Mueller investigation being delayed, I was referring to the Mueller team indicting one of the Russian FB troll companies (the one that actually exists) and then asking that their right to a speedy trial be removed due to the case being too complicated. Try and keep up.
The case where a **** ton of their discovery documents are in Russian?

Either Mueller is incompetent, which I find hard to believe, or there's something else behind the scenes.

Really interested to see where this one ends up. I've been trying to see how close I can get to the truth through only the internet. With all the bias on both sides, I bet I am way off the mark in the end.
Money laundering for the Russian Mob. :coffee: