Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
User avatar
Winterborn
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups
Location: Wherever I hang my hat

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Winterborn » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Image

User avatar
Winterborn
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups
Location: Wherever I hang my hat

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Winterborn » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Image

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby ∞∞∞ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm

My evangelical friend shared this stupidity on Facebook and it showed up in my feed:

Image

:|

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21408
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ivytalk » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:18 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:My evangelical friend shared this stupidity on Facebook and it showed up in my feed:

Image

:|

Where’s Keith Ellison when we need him?
Don’t get me wrong. I am generally a fan of tax increases. — John “Bernie!” St. Onge 11/16/18

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:55 pm

That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Somebody in America needs to hit her with some sharia law.
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 22809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Gil Dobie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:22 am

At least all but 1 of my neighbors anyway.

Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 22809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Gil Dobie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:24 am

Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19647
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby CID1990 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:29 am

Gil Dobie wrote:Image


Stand by...

Because that Smollet girl’s trial is going to be televised


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Grizalltheway » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:08 am

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Somebody in America needs to hit her with some sharia law.

Get after it big boy

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:56 am

Grizalltheway wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Somebody in America needs to hit her with some sharia law.

Get after it big boy
Not my job, i mind my own business until people **** with me or my family personally then they have problems

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
Winterborn
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups
Location: Wherever I hang my hat

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Winterborn » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42150
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby dbackjon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 am

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
hey - don't forget about me. I'm still waiting for proof that the Chinese murdered every HUMINT asset b/c of HRCs emails. :coffee:


There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?


a cadet does not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do



You seem to forget where you came from.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19647
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby CID1990 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:39 am

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?


a cadet does not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do



You seem to forget where you came from.


Actually, he seems to be refusing to tolerate Hillary - so technically he’s not sideways with the honor code


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:45 am

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:



You seem to forget where you came from.


Actually, he seems to be refusing to tolerate Hillary - so technically he’s not sideways with the honor code


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm goading him. :D

He says China rounded up ever HUMINT asset and executed them. He's offered no proof. Then he concedes there's no proof and blames this on all the Deep State. We shouldn't tolerate people that just make up bullshit new like that and try to spread it like fact. Let's not talk about not having the balls to admit you're wrong.





Sidebar - I've been at a series of Cyber Defense lectures this week and a conference. It was brought up several time, and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that China has taken a backseat to the Russian and NorKors. Even the FBI Special Agent yesterday commented on that. That's not to say the Chinese aren't engaging in cyber crimes and hacking, but the Ruskies and NorKors are stepping up their game.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19647
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby CID1990 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:00 am

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Actually, he seems to be refusing to tolerate Hillary - so technically he’s not sideways with the honor code


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm goading him. :D

He says China rounded up ever HUMINT asset and executed them. He's offered no proof. Then he concedes there's no proof and blames this on all the Deep State. We shouldn't tolerate people that just make up bullshit new like that and try to spread it like fact. Let's not talk about not having the balls to admit you're wrong.





Sidebar - I've been at a series of Cyber Defense lectures this week and a conference. It was brought up several time, and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that China has taken a backseat to the Russian and NorKors. Even the FBI Special Agent yesterday commented on that. That's not to say the Chinese aren't engaging in cyber crimes and hacking, but the Ruskies and NorKors are stepping up their game.


China did purge a sh1tload of our assets - and there was in fact a hack

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:05 am

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
I'm goading him. :D

He says China rounded up ever HUMINT asset and executed them. He's offered no proof. Then he concedes there's no proof and blames this on all the Deep State. We shouldn't tolerate people that just make up bullshit new like that and try to spread it like fact. Let's not talk about not having the balls to admit you're wrong.





Sidebar - I've been at a series of Cyber Defense lectures this week and a conference. It was brought up several time, and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that China has taken a backseat to the Russian and NorKors. Even the FBI Special Agent yesterday commented on that. That's not to say the Chinese aren't engaging in cyber crimes and hacking, but the Ruskies and NorKors are stepping up their game.


China did purge a sh1tload of our assets - and there was in fact a hack

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19647
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby CID1990 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:22 am

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
China did purge a sh1tload of our assets - and there was in fact a hack

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


I don’t like fatties either

I like this:

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:26 am

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


I don’t like fatties either

I like this:

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't mind a curvy woman. It's been 10 years, you probably don't recall MrsCCU. She's not a "bag on antlers". A bit curvy. :thumb:


A Botticelli Babe, as it were.


Spoiler: show
On a side note, it's usually this time every year that I run into our mutual friend, Biff.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CitadelGrad
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4586
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:19 pm
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid
Location: St. Louis

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby CitadelGrad » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 am

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
China did purge a sh1tload of our assets - and there was in fact a hack

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Image

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:29 am

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.

Who said I couldn’t hack it? 9 months of being treated like a grunt? Please. You were probably one of those assholes I used to see on King Street making knobs brace or just being a dick because you could.


You lied. It’s pretty obvious. Your bias and lack of objectivity (not to mention your racism) is what’s ruining the GOP. You’re no better than the Democrats you rail against.


You should follow Cids lead and be intellectually honest, not a racist cunt and able to admit mistakes. That’s what this stems from- you’re intellectually dishonest and adversion to admitting you were wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Grizalltheway » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:32 am

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.

No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 am

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:


Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.

Also- I didn’t watch the political theater of her testimony.


Probably because I was busy helping defend one of our countries largest banks against cyber attacks from the Ukraine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49601
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 am

Grizalltheway wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.

No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.

We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Postby Grizalltheway » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:39 am

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.

We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might even say he's a "lost cause". :rimshot:


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ivytalk, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 55 guests