Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I see your Draft Dodger and I raise you a Melania. :kisswink:
Oh. So dodging the draft is negated by marrying an attractive woman? Got it.

If only someone had told Clinton that. :mrgreen:
Yeah, he fucked up there, bro. :ohno: :ohno:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Oh. So dodging the draft is negated by marrying an attractive woman? Got it.

If only someone had told Clinton that. :mrgreen:
Yeah, he fucked up there, bro. :ohno: :ohno:
:lol: He tried to make up for it with Paula, Gennifer, Monica, etc...
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

What page are AOC's tits on again?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

andy7171 wrote:What page are AOC's tits on again?
Who cares, shes to stupid to fuck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Who cares, shes to stupid to fuck

Well, OK then.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:to stupid
:lol:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Seems like a reasonable request...

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Chizzang wrote:
Seems like a reasonable request...

WTF happened to her between those two pics? She looks imminently fuckable in the first....like a psychotic bitch in the 2nd...
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

AZGrizFan wrote:
WTF happened to her between those two pics? She looks imminently fuckable in the first....like a psychotic bitch in the 2nd...
Dude... ^
you just described all women right there

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Chizzang wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Dude... ^
you just described all women right there

:rofl: :rofl: I guess I did. We're all asking ourselves :wtf: Our lives went from :bananahump: :hitit: :luv: :bj: to "she's fuck'n :loko: :loko:"
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

It is all about choices. The only thing fair is a baseball hit between 2 white lines. My employees hated that saying when they complained about things not being fair at work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: So they work hard yet the decisions of their youth haunt them to the point of perpetual poverty...

...that's a broken system.
No, no it's not. That is the stereotypical bleeding heart liberal's response, but it's categorically untrue. Everyone born in America, by and large, is a compilation of their life choices (yes, there are a few exceptions). That's why they call it LIFE. This isn't monopoly or a video game where you get multiple chances to get it right. But even if you work your ass off, not everyone gets the brass ring. And working hard <> working smart.

Example #1: My big brother....fairly smart dude, but dropped out of HS because it wasn't worth his time. Now at 58 years old must live with his daughter because he can't hold a job long enough to gain traction. ALWAYS thinks he's smarter than the boss and ends up getting into a pissing contest and leaving within 3-4 months (hell, sometimes weeks or days). I would venture he's had 250+ jobs in his lifetime. He has some very rare skills that allow him to continually GAIN employment, but he just can't KEEP employment. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. Can't rub two nickels together. He has a college degree (ultimately got his GED) and is currently working the swing shift at the Tesla plant in Reno. We'll see how long that lasts.

Example #2: My nephew. Born into a single parent family. No father figure his entire childhood. My brothers and I attempted to fill that void, and he was a pretty good kid. But hey, he's a white, hetero male, so he's already on 3rd base, right? The world is his oyster, yeah? Unfortunately, once he became an adult, he got mixed with the wrong crowd, became a full-fledged raging communist and now, at age 36, sits (LITERALLY) in his mother's basement all day, collecting a disability check (because, you know, he hurt his back working at the mattress store :roll: :roll: ) and writes in his manifesto about how **** up our system is. He's also very smart. Just chooses to apply his brains in a not-so-productive direction...and now he'd rather game the system than go get a real job. OK, so maybe he's not a good example because he's NOT working hard. :lol: But he's poor by CHOICE. He CHOOSES not to work hard. And no amount of money, training, schooling (he's attempted to start college EIGHT times) will change that. He's a **** slug and that's that. Zero sympathy from me.

If either of these two WANTED to change their scenario, there's a multitude of options, programs and ways to do it. But they just don't want to have to work that hard, or play the game, so they tread water where they are--just like the vast majority of the working poor. Call me a cynic. Call me an unsympathetic douchebag...really don't care. If you REALLY want to stop living hand-to-mouth, it can be done. Instead, people believe they are OWED what someone else has (and has worked for), instead of WANTING it and being willing to do what's necessary to get it. THAT'S a broken system, Trip. THAT'S where it went off the rails...
Why doesn’t his mother kick his 36 yr old communist ass out of the house and make him get his own roof over his head and pay his own bills? :suspicious:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
No, no it's not. That is the stereotypical bleeding heart liberal's response, but it's categorically untrue. Everyone born in America, by and large, is a compilation of their life choices (yes, there are a few exceptions). That's why they call it LIFE. This isn't monopoly or a video game where you get multiple chances to get it right. But even if you work your ass off, not everyone gets the brass ring. And working hard <> working smart.

Example #1: My big brother....fairly smart dude, but dropped out of HS because it wasn't worth his time. Now at 58 years old must live with his daughter because he can't hold a job long enough to gain traction. ALWAYS thinks he's smarter than the boss and ends up getting into a pissing contest and leaving within 3-4 months (hell, sometimes weeks or days). I would venture he's had 250+ jobs in his lifetime. He has some very rare skills that allow him to continually GAIN employment, but he just can't KEEP employment. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. Can't rub two nickels together. He has a college degree (ultimately got his GED) and is currently working the swing shift at the Tesla plant in Reno. We'll see how long that lasts.

Example #2: My nephew. Born into a single parent family. No father figure his entire childhood. My brothers and I attempted to fill that void, and he was a pretty good kid. But hey, he's a white, hetero male, so he's already on 3rd base, right? The world is his oyster, yeah? Unfortunately, once he became an adult, he got mixed with the wrong crowd, became a full-fledged raging communist and now, at age 36, sits (LITERALLY) in his mother's basement all day, collecting a disability check (because, you know, he hurt his back working at the mattress store :roll: :roll: ) and writes in his manifesto about how **** up our system is. He's also very smart. Just chooses to apply his brains in a not-so-productive direction...and now he'd rather game the system than go get a real job. OK, so maybe he's not a good example because he's NOT working hard. :lol: But he's poor by CHOICE. He CHOOSES not to work hard. And no amount of money, training, schooling (he's attempted to start college EIGHT times) will change that. He's a **** slug and that's that. Zero sympathy from me.

If either of these two WANTED to change their scenario, there's a multitude of options, programs and ways to do it. But they just don't want to have to work that hard, or play the game, so they tread water where they are--just like the vast majority of the working poor. Call me a cynic. Call me an unsympathetic douchebag...really don't care. If you REALLY want to stop living hand-to-mouth, it can be done. Instead, people believe they are OWED what someone else has (and has worked for), instead of WANTING it and being willing to do what's necessary to get it. THAT'S a broken system, Trip. THAT'S where it went off the rails...
Why doesn’t his mother kick his 36 yr old communist ass out of the house and make him get his own roof over his head and pay his own bills? :suspicious:
Because he's "injured"...and she's a horrible enabler far leftist as well...
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote:
She saw the light and became a true believer. Or it is that time of month. :coffee:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

89Hen wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:to stupid
That was for the residense smug prick

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

It still would have been ironic even if you had spelled everything correctly.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
89Hen wrote: :lol:
That was for the residense smug prick
No it wasn't you fat retarded wind bag

but thanks for playing
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: That was for the residense smug prick
No it wasn't you fat retarded wind bag

but thanks for playing
Oh look you missed correcting my spelling on "resident"....... Its almost like i kniw stuf

I will try too do better from know on just four you!

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Luck plays a role and I'm a prime example of it. Right now I'm not rich but I make a comfortable six figure salary and all indications are I'll be comfortable in retirement including income, health insurance, etc. But I think back over my life and see many coin flips that landed my way. Sometimes I made bad decisions but got rescued by chance. Did stupid things that could've cost me my career but had the right persons at the right time get my back and rescue me. Without those right people being there at the right time I could be in the gutter. Quit a nice, stable good job because of ego to take a risky one but got rescued by happening to be offered another one. Had that not happened the risky job would've been gone in a few years. Just on and on.

Luck plays a part.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

JohnStOnge wrote:Luck plays a role and I'm a prime example of it. Right now I'm not rich but I make a comfortable six figure salary and all indications are I'll be comfortable in retirement including income, health insurance, etc. But I think back over my life and see many coin flips that landed my way. Sometimes I made bad decisions but got rescued by chance. Did stupid things that could've cost me my career but had the right persons at the right time get my back and rescue me. Without those right people being there at the right time I could be in the gutter. Quit a nice, stable good job because of ego to take a risky one but got rescued by happening to be offered another one. Had that not happened the risky job would've been gone in a few years. Just on and on.

Luck plays a part.
This ^ is so true my man...
"But for the grace of God there go I"
I've been so damned lucky

:nod:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Me too. Much of my life has been dumb luck.

Or maybe not—- at varying times in my life I was on my way to being a Marine fighter pilot, a dentist, or an officer at a more exciting Federal agency

On second thought....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gratitude is a wonderful and important trait. :nod:
Last edited by kalm on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote:Me too. Much of my life has been dumb luck.

Or maybe not—- at varying times in my life I was on my way to being a Marine fighter pilot, a dentist, or an officer at a more exciting Federal agency

On second thought....

Now I have a picture of you Cid as Hermie the elf.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Me too. Much of my life has been dumb luck.

On second thought....

Now I have a picture of you Cid as Hermie the elf.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Well I only came by it honestly

My father was a dentist

My grandfather was a dentist

I had a ready-made practice waiting for me... and I even majored in biology with an eye to dental school at UNC

All that white privilege laid out before me.....
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris