Political discussions
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Just a reminder

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Just a reminder

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

phpBB [video]

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

phpBB [video]

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Imagine
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Imagining
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Imagine all the people....
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

phpBB [video]

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

HI54UNI wrote:
phpBB [video]
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

phpBB [video]

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Still my favorite. Pipe down, little brown bitch. We still run shit. The sweeet, sweeet justice was watching liberal rino cunts like you sob at 2am that next morning :lol: :

phpBB [video]
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

93henfan wrote:Still my favorite. Pipe down, little brown bitch. We still run ****. The sweeet, sweeet justice was watching liberal rino cunts like you sob at 2am that next morning :lol: :

phpBB [video]
She was classic that night. So much hate before the night began and so much devastation when it was over. I don't even like Trump and that was fun to watch.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

GannonFan wrote:
93henfan wrote:Still my favorite. Pipe down, little brown bitch. We still run ****. The sweeet, sweeet justice was watching liberal rino cunts like you sob at 2am that next morning :lol: :

phpBB [video]
She was classic that night. So much hate before the night began and so much devastation when it was over. I don't even like Trump and that was fun to watch.
But that's your gauge for CNN. That is their "conservative" panelist. :lol:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I hadn't really watched much of the run-up to last year's election - was dismayed by the mediocrity on both sides. So when I flipped CNN on that night for election coverage (ever since Peter Jennings died I had flipped from ABC to CNN for election coverage of big elections) I was taken aback by how visceral the anti-Trump sentiment was by what I thought were journalists. I don't recall ever seeing journalists actively rooting for a particular candidate in an election like that.

With that said, I tried PBS as an election source and, despite their left tilt, they were far more objective in their coverage. I'm going to try that going forward.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
And Trump pulled 29% of Team Brown to boot. :lol:

So glad hillary lost. :lol: :clap:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

GannonFan wrote:

phpBB [video]
That's exactly how I feel

The ongoing slow motion liberal drama freakout train wreck-o-rama has been pure entertainment

And the drama is getting worse - on both sides. We are becoming so hyperbolic that 10 years from now someone like Kasich will get the same response
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:
93henfan wrote:
And Trump pulled 29% of Team Brown to boot. :lol:

You continue to post stuff suggesting you think Trump did well with Latinos. He didn't. By exit polling estimates his total was slightly better than Romney's. 29% vs. 27%. It's not even certain that's sufficient to show a real difference. But the estimate for McCain was 31% and the two estimates for H.W. Bush were 35% and 44%. This thing where people think Trump did well in historical terms with Latinos is absolute nonsense.

Understand that you may be glad Hillary lost but the political philosophy she represents won something for the long term. The Republican Party is now "branded" by Trump. And Trump is an atrocity. He's a total embarrassment to the country to the extent Hillary could never have achieved.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: And Trump pulled 29% of Team Brown to boot. :lol:

You continue to post stuff suggesting you think Trump did well with Latinos. He didn't. By exit polling estimates his total was slightly better than Romney's. 29% vs. 27%. It's not even certain that's sufficient to show a real difference. But the estimate for McCain was 31% and the two estimates for H.W. Bush were 35% and 44%. This thing where people think Trump did well in historical terms with Latinos is absolute nonsense.

Understand that you may be glad Hillary lost but the political philosophy she represents won something for the long term. The Republican Party is now "branded" by Trump. And Trump is an atrocity. He's a total embarrassment to the country to the extent Hillary could never have achieved.
So SD posts that Trump got 29% of Latino vote. You refute by saying Trump got 29% of Latino vote. Then you slip into your groundhound day stump speech on Trump.

Seek help.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Wiki Leaks - Just a reminder

Post by Gil Dobie »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

So SD posts that Trump got 29% of Latino vote. You refute by saying Trump got 29% of Latino vote. Then you slip into your groundhound day stump speech on Trump.

Seek help.
My work in this thread is done. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I hadn't really watched much of the run-up to last year's election - was dismayed by the mediocrity on both sides. So when I flipped CNN on that night for election coverage (ever since Peter Jennings died I had flipped from ABC to CNN for election coverage of big elections) I was taken aback by how visceral the anti-Trump sentiment was by what I thought were journalists. I don't recall ever seeing journalists actively rooting for a particular candidate in an election like that.

With that said, I tried PBS as an election source and, despite their left tilt, they were far more objective in their coverage. I'm going to try that going forward.
Its not the candidate its the person. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

93henfan wrote:
So SD posts that Trump got 29% of Latino vote. You refute by saying Trump got 29% of Latino vote.
I think it's very reasonable to suggest that SD regards Trump getting 29% of the Latino vote as Trump doing well with respect to the Latino vote. And it's not. It's worse than average. Or median. Whatever measure of central tendency you want to use.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Trump winning is going to have a yuuuuge impact on the Judiciary. :nod:

Congress has handed Trump a historic presidential victory

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is giving President Trump yet another major victory on judicial nominations.

None of this would have been possible without Harry Reid's decision to kill the filibuster.

The result is Trump will get to fill the most federal judiciary vacancies in 40 years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/24/trumps- ... ntary.html

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire