Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Re: Colin Kaepernick

Post by Vidav »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Vidav wrote:
I am talking about the people that are hoping he gets injured and that sort of thing.
What's wrong with that? I hope that POS motherfucker doesn't make another dime (yes, I know his contract is guaranteed this year), and ends up a broke-ass dumbass and nobody will touch him with a 10-foot pole.
Hoping someone is hurt because you don't agree with their politics is not okay.
Thumper 76
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: South Dakota State

Post by Thumper 76 »

Vidav wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
Why do you find it funny that people call him out for being ignorant and stupid? :suspicious:

He can sit all he wants...and people can call him an azzhole for doing so.

No one is saying he should be killed or denied his right to express himself. They are saying that people can desire to hold him accountable for his opinions.

If someone refuses to serve a Black person, or says something incredibly stupid about Black people...that person is held accountable for their actions. This is no different.

Clown boy has the right to be an ignorant azz and express himself. That is all good. But, people have a right to say, "Fvck you, you lazy, ignorant piece of narrow-minded, racist shIt...I won't pay to see you play and I will boycott any of your sponsors." :nod:

I really don't understand your point. People have a right to express themselves...but others have a right to respond to that ignorant crap. :nod:

You act as though people have a right to say anything they want without others having the right, and freedom, to react. That is ridiculous, naive, and, frankly, stooooopid. :nod:
I am talking about the people that are hoping he gets injured and that sort of thing.
Just as much their right to hope for that as it is to sit during the anthem. Don't bitch about one for the other if you support one.
Please don't tell Obama what comes after a Trillion.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Vidav wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
What's wrong with that? I hope that POS motherfucker doesn't make another dime (yes, I know his contract is guaranteed this year), and ends up a broke-ass dumbass and nobody will touch him with a 10-foot pole.
Really? And you're going to vote for a woman whose associates routinely "die" under mysterious circumstances as soon as their politics don't agree with hers....the irony can't possibly escape you.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Vidav »

Thumper 76 wrote:
Vidav wrote:
Just as much their right to hope for that as it is to sit during the anthem. Don't bitch about one for the other if you support one.
That doesn't make any sense. One hurts no one and the other is hoping someone is hurt. Don't be an idiot. :?
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Vidav »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Vidav wrote:
Really? And you're going to vote for a woman whose associates routinely "die" under mysterious circumstances as soon as their politics don't agree with hers....the irony can't possibly escape you.
Please focus this only on Kaepernick. Who I am going to vote for in the presidential election has nothing to do with it. One person expressing their freedom of speech is not the same as what you are talking about. You know that and are simply grasping at straws to find a reason to vote for an idiot.
Thumper 76
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: South Dakota State

Post by Thumper 76 »

Vidav wrote:
Thumper 76 wrote: Just as much their right to hope for that as it is to sit during the anthem. Don't bitch about one for the other if you support one.
That doesn't make any sense. One hurts no one and the other is hoping someone is hurt. Don't be an idiot. :?
You're being an idiot. I can hope till the sun burns out if I don't actually act on it it doesn't matter. Hell, I have just as much right to walk up to a black person and say a racial slur to them. Doesn't mean I'm immune to the public repercussions. How bout you don't be an idiot.
Please don't tell Obama what comes after a Trillion.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Vidav »

Thumper 76 wrote:
Vidav wrote:
You're being an idiot. I can hope till the sun burns out if I don't actually act on it it doesn't matter. Hell, I have just as much right to walk up to a black person and say a racial slur to them. Doesn't mean I'm immune to the public repercussions. How bout you don't be an idiot.
Wow, you seriously are a stupid person. Good luck with life. To disagree with someone is one thing, to disagree with them and wish them ill is another thing all together. While I think you are a fucking piece of shit, I don't hope that you suffer any injury. Yes, hoping that someone gets injured doesn't increase that chance but it still makes you a terrible person. If you cannot understand that then you truly are dumb. You are hoping that a person suffers an injury because you disagree with them. That is terrible. Grow the fuck up.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Vidav wrote:
Thumper 76 wrote: You're being an idiot. I can hope till the sun burns out if I don't actually act on it it doesn't matter. Hell, I have just as much right to walk up to a black person and say a racial slur to them. Doesn't mean I'm immune to the public repercussions. How bout you don't be an idiot.
Wow, you seriously are a stupid person. Good luck with life. To disagree with someone is one thing, to disagree with them and wish them ill is another thing all together. While I think you are a **** piece of ****, I don't hope that you suffer any injury. Yes, hoping that someone gets injured doesn't increase that chance but it still makes you a terrible person. If you cannot understand that then you truly are dumb. You are hoping that a person suffers an injury because you disagree with them. That is terrible. Grow the **** up.
I disagree with Hildacunt. So am I am terrible person for hoping Hilacunt fooking dies of natural causes?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I like how people get mad at CK and want him hurt, broke or dead over a political stance.

Yet they will vote for a lying murderer who put NATIONAL SECURITY at risk and has sold out the country they want her to lead. I love this stuff
I agree. If there were any justice Cheney would be in Gitmo.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Re: RE: Re: Colin Kaepernick

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Vidav wrote:
Thumper 76 wrote: You're being an idiot. I can hope till the sun burns out if I don't actually act on it it doesn't matter. Hell, I have just as much right to walk up to a black person and say a racial slur to them. Doesn't mean I'm immune to the public repercussions. How bout you don't be an idiot.
Wow, you seriously are a stupid person. Good luck with life. To disagree with someone is one thing, to disagree with them and wish them ill is another thing all together. While I think you are a **** piece of ****, I don't hope that you suffer any injury. Yes, hoping that someone gets injured doesn't increase that chance but it still makes you a terrible person. If you cannot understand that then you truly are dumb. You are hoping that a person suffers an injury because you disagree with them. That is terrible. Grow the **** up.
You must be a part of that "silent majority" on this like how Muslims are when it comes to their extremist wing. :coffee:

People have a right to make a statement, just like how people have a right to be upset about it, and they are also allowed to express it in their own chosen fashion.

Besides, so dafuq what that they wish ill-will upon him, I thought Liberals only dealt in scientific fact and didn't waste their time with "beliefs and superstition"? :coffee:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

My question, why does the so-called "Proud Black Community" constantly allow themselves to be used in this fashion? They constantly let these Limousine Liberals to usurp their issues for their own financial benefit? And usually in ways that require littlw to no effort on their part. Nobody gave a fuck about Kaepernick a week ago, but now he's "standing up for what's right!", "he's one of us!", its racist if the Niners cut him!", yet ignore the fact that hes a failed QB with his career crashing and burning around him and is only using this to stay relevant. What causes has he donated too? What events have he attended? Since he wants to get political all of a sudden, what politicians is he supporting this cycle? But I'm sure he'll get plenty of support from "us" now because of him being too lazy to get off his ass for the anthem.

@phillywild305 FB
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

The problem is that he took a stance on an issue by shitting on an unrelated tradition that is special to many people. He had a choice in how he could support whatever cause he wants to support. He elected to set people's houses on fire. Elections have consequences.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

CAA Flagship wrote:The problem is that he took a stance on an issue by shitting on an unrelated tradition that is special to many people. He had a choice in how he could support whatever cause he wants to support. He elected to set people's houses on fire. Elections have consequences.
"I won" - Barack Obama

@phillywild305 FB
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

DSUrocks07 wrote:My question, why does the so-called "Proud Black Community" constantly allow themselves to be used in this fashion? They constantly let these Limousine Liberals to usurp their issues for their own financial benefit? And usually in ways that require littlw to no effort on their part. Nobody gave a fuck about Kaepernick a week ago, but now he's "standing up for what's right!", "he's one of us!", its racist if the Niners cut him!", yet ignore the fact that hes a failed QB with his career crashing and burning around him and is only using this to stay relevant. What causes has he donated too? What events have he attended? Since he wants to get political all of a sudden, what politicians is he supporting this cycle? But I'm sure he'll get plenty of support from "us" now because of him being too lazy to get off his ass for the anthem.

Wait. You mean to tell me the elections can affect our lives? :shock:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

DSUrocks07 wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:The problem is that he took a stance on an issue by shitting on an unrelated tradition that is special to many people. He had a choice in how he could support whatever cause he wants to support. He elected to set people's houses on fire. Elections have consequences.
"I won" - Barack Obama

:lol: ;)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Vidav wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Please focus this only on Kaepernick. Who I am going to vote for in the presidential election has nothing to do with it. One person expressing their freedom of speech is not the same as what you are talking about. You know that and are simply grasping at straws to find a reason to vote for an idiot.
Hildabeast routinely hopes people that don't agree with her politics "get hurt"....and magically, they DO!
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Kaepernick only suddenly seem to care about race relations and Black oppression when it became clear that he was close to being benched and possibly waived. Amazing how he got all aware just at the point that his NFL career was starting to hit the skids.

Regardless, he's perfectly allowed to express his opinion the way he has chosen. He's perfectly right and free to sit during the anthem. Just as the people who disagree with him are perfectly right and free to express their opinion by booing him or otherwise heckling him, and yes, they are perfectly right and free to hope injury on him (although frankly that is low class and petty to do do) as long as that hope doesn't rise to an incentive for someone to actually hurt the guy. Freedom of expression is beautiful and messy all at the same time. Thank goodness we live in this country where we have that freedom.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:
Vidav wrote:
I disagree with Hildacunt. So am I am terrible person for hoping Hilacunt fooking dies of natural causes?
No.

I agree with Vidav. Wishing harm on someone because you disagree with their politics seems emotionally immature. I'm not sure what's gained by it?
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

BDKJMU wrote:
Vidav wrote:
Natural causes? :?
You mean by earthquake, lightning strike, or fatigue of a small part in her plane's engine?
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

WTF are you people, worried about, what with your wishes and hopes for something to happen? Are fairies, wizards and genies appearing out of thin air and granting people their hopes and dreams nowadays?
Who gives a shit if someone 'wishes' or 'hopes' something happens to someone....if they aren't acting on it or saying something to provoke someone into doing something, then it doesn't really matter.

It's this same kind of mentality that I associate with sports fans who actually think that anything they do, say, hope, dream or wish has any bearing whatsover on the outcome of a game. It's just silly.

HIGH HORSE, MOUNT UP!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

bandl wrote:WTF are you people, worried about, what with your wishes and hopes for something to happen? Are fairies, wizards and genies appearing out of thin air and granting people their hopes and dreams nowadays?
Who gives a shit if someone 'wishes' or 'hopes' something happens to someone....if they aren't acting on it or saying something to provoke someone into doing something, then it doesn't really matter.

It's this same kind of mentality that I associate with sports fans who actually think that anything they do, say, hope, dream or wish has any bearing whatsover on the outcome of a game. It's just silly.

HIGH HORSE, MOUNT UP!
True. I have been "hoping" you would send me liquor. It hasn't happened yet.
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

CAA Flagship wrote:
bandl wrote:WTF are you people, worried about, what with your wishes and hopes for something to happen? Are fairies, wizards and genies appearing out of thin air and granting people their hopes and dreams nowadays?

HIGH HORSE, MOUNT UP!
True. I have been "hoping" you would send me liquor. It hasn't happened yet.
See? Hopes and dreams are for superhomogayfaggots. Men DO.

How's that for an inspirational poster you could mount on your ceiling above your bed. :nod:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

bandl wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: True. I have been "hoping" you would send me liquor. It hasn't happened yet.
See? Hopes and dreams are for superhomogayfaggots. Men DO.

How's that for an inspirational poster you could mount on your ceiling above your bed. :nod:
I'll have to make room. Currently, this is above my bed:

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

No worries. The San ChipCisco 49ers aren't going anywhere this year. :twocents:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote:Kaepernick only suddenly seem to care about race relations and Black oppression when it became clear that he was close to being benched and possibly waived. Amazing how he got all aware just at the point that his NFL career was starting to hit the skids.

Regardless, he's perfectly allowed to express his opinion the way he has chosen. He's perfectly right and free to sit during the anthem. Just as the people who disagree with him are perfectly right and free to express their opinion by booing him or otherwise heckling him, and yes, they are perfectly right and free to hope injury on him (although frankly that is low class and petty to do do) as long as that hope doesn't rise to an incentive for someone to actually hurt the guy. Freedom of expression is beautiful and messy all at the same time. Thank goodness we live in this country where we have that freedom.
Gabby Johnson is right. He's got the freedom to do so. That should honored.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17