Search found 31287 matches

by AZGrizFan
Mon May 21, 2018 8:43 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

Trip - being prepared for an emergency is SMART not PARANOIA. Have the essentials to survive for a short while when power gets restored, you can get home, during civil unrest (because, that hasn't happened in America lately) is good planning. In 1989, a Cat 5/4 hurricane struck Charleston. It took ...
by AZGrizFan
Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 2130
Views: 109525

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Gil Dobie wrote:Image


Simply mesmerizing..... :shock: :shock: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
by AZGrizFan
Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

Prepared for EMP attacks, solar flares, nuclear wars, civil unrest, and pandemics? Absolutely. Trip - being prepared for an emergency is SMART not PARANOIA. Have the essentials to survive for a short while when power gets restored, you can get home, during civil unrest (because, that hasn't happene...
by AZGrizFan
Sun May 20, 2018 8:47 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

∞∞∞ wrote:
Col Hogan wrote:
So, you think being prepared to take care of my family is paranoid???

Got it... :coffee:

Prepared for EMP attacks, solar flares, nuclear wars, civil unrest, and pandemics?

Absolutely.


Good God you’re naive.
by AZGrizFan
Sun May 20, 2018 6:13 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

1) Don't be a retard. "everyone has guns", just not in the **** school. So, yes, it can just as easily happen in Texas as anywhere else. 2) Agreed. SOMEONE had to know something about this kid. Parent? Friend? Teammate? This kid came to school with: and NOONE knew he was prone to this? He...
by AZGrizFan
Sun May 20, 2018 4:58 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

I am asking this sincerely. Understand I own guns and my son is a hunter, so I'm not about taking away people's guns. That being said, if they did get the 38 states and repealed the 2nd amendment, do you think people would really give up their guns? I ask because a huge argument about keeping guns ...
by AZGrizFan
Sun May 20, 2018 10:24 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 2130
Views: 109525

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Chizzang wrote:President Trump misspells his wife's name...
Image


Hey now...when you have such big hands...and those little damned buttons....
by AZGrizFan
Sat May 19, 2018 10:30 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: New Jersey Wins Supreme Court Sports Betting Case
Replies: 15
Views: 334

Re: New Jersey Wins Supreme Court Sports Betting Case

Sure, but you’re thinking small. Kalmsino - the largest FCS Sports Betting Book in the world will be opening soon and it will need legal representation - filing articles of incorporation, bylaws, taxes...etc. 93henfan has already been hired as head of security, hookers, and blow. Alphagriz has agre...
by AZGrizFan
Fri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

So in this case, the kid takes his Dad's shotgun and non-auto revolver and does the same kind of damage that shooters with AR-15's do. Yes, I agree, the focus shouldn't just be on the AR-15, because people miss the bigger point - every gun is deadly. We waste a lot of time talking about the type of...
by AZGrizFan
Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting
Replies: 181
Views: 2506

Re: Breaking: Santa Fe Texas School Shooting

Three thoughts: 1 - I don't believe the story. Why? Because all you'd hear on this board is "school shootings would never happen in a state where everyone has guns, like Texas". 2- Schools DO have blood on their hands. I find it amazing how many times, especially in today's environment, t...
by AZGrizFan
Fri May 18, 2018 8:44 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Beating Guam Guy At His Own Game
Replies: 31
Views: 487

Re: Beating Guam Guy At His Own Game

Chizzang wrote:Image


By rocks, he means ice rocks. In liquid form. :thumb:
by AZGrizFan
Fri May 18, 2018 7:32 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Beating Guam Guy At His Own Game
Replies: 31
Views: 487

Re: Beating Guam Guy At His Own Game

"What do you say to people who theorize that the Earth as it continues to warm is returning to its normal temperature?" Posey asked. "Look, if you want to characterize a temperature above today's temperature as normal, you're free to do that, but that doesn't mean that's a planet we ...
by AZGrizFan
Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...
Replies: 20
Views: 395

Re: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...

Please tell me when I've EVER said that. Find the quote, I'll wait. :roll: In your zeal to win the smugness award on the internet you continually step on your own dick. :nod: Lighten up Frances... I was just poking fun https://pics.me.me/lighten-up-francis-22862786.png I'll kill ya! https://www.you...
by AZGrizFan
Thu May 17, 2018 8:02 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread
Replies: 1093
Views: 58589

Re: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

Another privileged liberal in Jersey. :rofl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPRDv9eqzEU LAWL She literally checked ALL the boxes 1. I’m on the school board 2. Crying card 3. You’re disadvantaging my kids 4. I’m scared of cops 5. Indignation 6. Go call my kids school you peasant 7. I don’t have my ...
by AZGrizFan
Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...
Replies: 20
Views: 395

Re: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...

So, you're telling me I can't believe the national debt calculator I have that runs in the upper right corner of my computer screen?
by AZGrizFan
Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...
Replies: 20
Views: 395

Re: $9 billion here, $21 trillion there...

Chizzang wrote:I think we've finally hit a number that AZ can't quip is nothing more than a "rounding error"

:geek:


Please tell me when I've EVER said that. Find the quote, I'll wait. :roll:

In your zeal to win the smugness award on the internet you continually step on your own dick. :nod:
by AZGrizFan
Thu May 17, 2018 7:42 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Blue Wave 2018
Replies: 394
Views: 10489

Re: Blue Wave 2018

Says the guy who just spoke for all the people of two states. :dunce: :dunce: *residents :dunce: :dunce: I'm speaking on behalf of the Department of Justice of the United States of America and the well documented Russian indictments for meddling in the Election Holy sh!tballs dude... Welcome to Ame...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 2130
Views: 109525

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

This one made me laugh... https://i.redd.it/1mq7k0vl83y01.jpg Call Michelle Obama a “fat cunt” but whatever you do don’t suggest that a 1/4 of Trump supporters are deplorable. :mrgreen: Coming from the party of this, I'll take your opinions with a grain of salt... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xn_O-mM2...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Breaking: Maryland HS School Shooting
Replies: 167
Views: 4760

Re: Breaking: Maryland HS School Shooting

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lives-were-saved-officer-hailed-for-confronting-school-gunman/ar-AAxmMFu?ocid=ientp Hmmm...another instance of an armed officer confronting gunman, and nobody killed in the school. We're 2/2 so far since Parkland. But the Parkland officer was a coward and all cops ar...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight
Replies: 577
Views: 22886

Re: RE: Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

No spin. It's wrong because education is one of the greatest long-term investments a society can make. The DoE takes up 3% of the budget; the DoD takes up 17%. Those numbers should be flipped. No they shouldnt. If anything the DoE should be abolished. We don’t even need a bloated federal DoE of clo...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 12:33 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight
Replies: 577
Views: 22886

Re: RE: Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

I don't hate the Constitution; it's a pretty remarkable document for its time. I think America can do better though, especially in the 21st century. Then fix it...otherwise it’s the law of the land... Education is NOT a federal responsibility under the Constitution...DoE should be blown up...wiped ...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 12:31 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Blue Wave 2018
Replies: 394
Views: 10489

Re: Blue Wave 2018

Yes, I do, thank you very much. And my circle of friends are wide and varied in terms of the political spectrum, from the Women's Studies prof to the brother-in-law who's an ex-Marine and living in god's country. Nobody was talking about ANTIFA and BLM wasn't a major issue. Hillary lost PA because ...
by AZGrizFan
Wed May 16, 2018 12:28 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Blue Wave 2018
Replies: 394
Views: 10489

Re: Blue Wave 2018

So ANTIFA is a product of the Russians? My niece (a proud member) will be crushed. That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted... And you posted some doozies ANTIFA is real and nobody disputes that and so is BLM But neither organization spent a dollar advertising on social media in Ohio and ...
by AZGrizFan
Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Blue Wave 2018
Replies: 394
Views: 10489

Re: Blue Wave 2018

I’d show you my ballot, but with dipshits like you even that wouldn’t be enough. Guess you’ll just have to take the word of an officer and a gentleman. Who could doubt the word of an officer and gentleman that recognized the political genius of Sarah Palin long before the rest of us? :coffee: See? ...
by AZGrizFan
Tue May 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight
Replies: 577
Views: 22886

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Military service should be neither necessary or disqualifying. However, saying something like Trump said about McCain being a POW back early during the Republican primaries should be disqualifying. You know, a guy who was not in the military and sought multiple deferments in order to avoid being dr...

Go to advanced search